It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissolution of Ego - Philosophy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Dissolution of Ego

We are fine until someone sees the skeleton in our closet
After that we defend a poisoned part of the composite
We look outside to explain our errors
Stuck in beleiving the external terrors

Our shield manifests as projection
Pretend other people are the cause and that's our protection
Few realize the problem through a moment of clarity
The truth is that we refuse to see the parity

It all plays out like a bad show
We refuse to learn from the flow
All hatred begins with fear
Don't fall for it and you'll understand this sphere

-Epirus

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There are certain fungi and chemicals made from fungi you can ingest to help dissolve the ego.

Just have to be open to it

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Turn into a doll made of wood, egoless.

A circle with no center and no circumference.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
ego is not the problem, the energy u give to believe urself superiority confirm urself being outside of all so no negative effect on all nor any independant fact too,

the problem is evil that has absolute powers on existence freedom fact, who want u to believe that ego is ur crime so it can grow in finding justifications to assert its absolute powership as a constant object stand while forcing that ego is the only individual so indirectly meaning any individuality being from it so to

the problem is when u act powerful upon a ground in absolute terms, it reached to b constant of negative inferiority terms of way as opposite to truth way from the relative justification that individual freedom right also exist out of truth freedom, so the conscious of being true is free

negative inferiority is opposite to positive superiority

positive superiority is meaning that individual absolute freedom is a plus
what can admit truth superiority being all objective fact and mean clearly a positive confirmation of that fact to itself as a concept of a relative subjective add too, then that freedom is right true so individual exist in truth and anything out of truth is more true, so the freedom out of true freedom right is a plus always, so very legal in vulgar explanation of what it means objectively not a bastard, normal koi
which justify that objective existence is a fact true

negative inferiority is the conscious individual way of evil will, saying

an individual freedom could b true in principle since existence is true, but

absolute powers on objective fact cant b without effects on it, then the one behind absolute powers can b free too as superior absolutely to all since above all his perspective acting clearly in that terms

while absolute powers on a ground couldnt become constant so a fact but through god forcing nature to his terms of negative inferiority so by abominable crimes directly done to force all down what nature couldnt do bc keep meaning to be absolute powers from positive existence in truth that she doesnt do, so she could focus only on her individuality to mean it fully superior

while god by forcing all down he thinks how he is already fully superior so individual free right having to think once it becomes fully constant what to pretend there as free one alone, while he will never mean it bc all he means is that, fully superior bc all is inferior forced and him the negative force taking all is possibly nice to eat, then left him which is all that matters

now religious people are revealing now being evil wills from god life, u r positive freedom in meaning to b individually superior to all in taking advantage of all existence by kicking it down, u know can b constant if that is possible

truth have info particularly to u, i wont tell u

but what i can say, is what truth proved u being absolute inferiority so have never before nor after nor now any right to exist

it is normal to b inferior even if truth is absolute superiority but bc it is truth so it is normal to b inferior true as individual freedom
but absolute inferiority no it is not normal and truth resolved tht existence of zero first before meaning a hand to individual inferiority rights to exist as true

so god meaning his absolute superiority was revealed in truth being absolute inferiority, so yes have fun with him out of true existence, i dunno where bc true existence dont concern universe but all space even nothing zero freedom included inn, but have fun with ur life u can live it among each others in telepathy, but the main sure point is that at a point it would b clear that u wont exist

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
Dissolution of Ego

We are fine until someone sees the skeleton in our closet
After that we defend a poisoned part of the composite
We look outside to explain our errors
Stuck in beleiving the external terrors

Our shield manifests as projection
Pretend other people are the cause and that's our protection
Few realize the problem through a moment of clarity
The truth is that we refuse to see the parity

It all plays out like a bad show
We refuse to learn from the flow
All hatred begins with fear
Don't fall for it and you'll understand this sphere

-Epirus

But what if it is not only yourself that is the problem from your point of view but the whole system that is not symbiotic. I am partly to blame for the situation on this planet but I am trying to do my part and more to fix it. I do not really hate others. I wish they where gone or evolved so their destructive behaviour dissapear.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
There are certain fungi and chemicals made from fungi you can ingest to help dissolve the ego.

Just have to be open to it

Highly recommend this certain fungi for dissolving ego. Works quite well and will last a life time

new topics

top topics

join