My ATS pages are getting hijacked!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's all good and I didn't check if what I added was for Mac/Apple computers as well but I knew it solved my problem back in the day when I was having problems with the internet redirecting me to other websites which is extremely annoying.

So much for Mac/Apple for being immune to virus/worms and so on and forth.

Hope you guys figure it out. A lot of smart minds are on ATS, just work together and overcome it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Clarification... I posted previously I was having this same problem, but I have traced it down and it is simply a site certificate has expired for one of ATS's advertisers...

My mistake.... hope everyone else gets their issue resolved.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Not one reply from the ATS staff? So this is solved based off of what? WAIT.... PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Sorry. I forgot,

PS: Your #ty psyop web page is still hijacking my web page to the same site (and ONLY when I'm on your web page).

Let's see.... others reporting the exact same thing. Yep... must be a mysterious virus that only effects our pc's when we're on ATS. Pics or it didn''t happen!

Fix it, or I'll have pix and a thread for you soon. You can have your local broad caster douche bag cover little green men from mars and the fact your site is full of spy ware while you get paid.

PS: I've run multiple scans as have others. ATS is directly linked to this. Address it before I and others feel the need to dig.
edit on 13-4-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Co founder of Heavy.com:

Simon Assaad, Co-Founder & CEO, Heavy.com

Mr.Assaad is the co-founder and co-CEO of Heavy, Text a leading digital media and entertainment company. Mr.Assaad frequently presents Heavy's vision for a media and entertainment company in the digital age at international forums and symposiums. Mr.Assaad is a quoted expert in the broadband space in leading periodicals including the Wall Street Journal, The International Herald Tribune and The South China Morning Post.

Mr.Assaad moved from his native Australia in 1993, and lives with his wife Amy in New Jersey.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
www.g4tv.com...

"there are writers, etc"

And now there are hackers. Oh! Also ATS. THIS # IS HILARIOUS.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'd like to know who originally owned ATS and who owns it now?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Well mate, you sure do seem to post a lot. Seems like your problem is solved then?

vvv

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This has also been happening to me on 3 different lap tops.

I have also ran all the scans in this thread, and it is still happening they all come up as no malware found.

It seems to me that I just have to hover in the bottom right of the screen as if i was going to scroll down, and it pops up without even clicking??

So if anyone has a way to fix this I would appreciate it, it happens in IE, Firefox and also in Chrome

That bungie jumper is insane!!!!
edit on 13-4-2012 by lightmere because: add about the bungie jumper!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For the record, I too "had" this issue!
I said had in quotes because after running a virus scan on my computer it hasn't happened. If it's a trojan, I have no idea how I obtained it since I run an anti-virus frequently on my computer. One thing for sure, ONLY the ATS website was hijacked!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Did your scan find any virus???
2nd..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, I've been redirected to Heavy.com a few times on ATS.

It has to be the ATS website because it doesn't do it on any other websites. ATS is infected with a virus of some sort I think. Any fix on this? I'm running a Virus scan now as I'm writing this and will report back in a few days or when I run into Heavy.com again.
edit on 13-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Nope, both my HDs were cleaned from viruses! Didn't find anything at all!
But for some odd reason, the hijacking stopped!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i think it's really out of order that no one from ATS has made a comment or got involved yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sorry, I got tied up and forgot to post this a couple days ago...

I reached out to our ad sales agency when I saw this thread, they found an ad they suspected was the cause and removed it from our rotation on Wednesday. Is this happening again?

Has anyone been redirected since Wednesday? If so I need to talk to them again.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Sorry, I got tied up and forgot to post this a couple days ago...

I reached out to our ad sales agency when I saw this thread, they found an ad they suspected was the cause and removed it from our rotation on Wednesday. Is this happening again?

Has anyone been redirected since Wednesday? If so I need to talk to them again.

Springer...

Springer,

the last time this happen to me was yesterday evening but this morning everything was back to normal! I can't speak for everyone else though!
edit on 13-4-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks Springer for replying to this madness and looking into it. I too got this redirect, It would happen when I would go from my ATS to recent posts. I did a scan (AVG and hijack this) and my comp is clean. IMO there should some how be more control over AD properties at the very least, AD content should come second.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
edit on 13-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I was redirected this morning.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

We have every possible ad "checker/scanner" available that we can afford, the bad actors will get through as soon as they figure out an exploit to the latest detection technology. It's always a matter of the detection software following the scammers.

Sad but true, those who seek to steal and cheat will always find ways of doing so. That actually astounds me seeing as how if they would put 1/4 the energy into something legit they would make 10x the $$ which is ALL they seem to care about.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
the last time i had this problem was april 6th, i believe that was the day i posted about it on this thread...after i posted i cleared my cache, history, cookies...etc and have not had the problem since (firefox on ubuntu is what i run)

Not sure if that fixed it or if it was rectified in some other way, but i have not seen it since.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join