It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare: Precedent to allow the Government to require one to take the rfid chip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
IF the Federal Government can require one to have health care for the greater good, then the precedent will be established to require citizens to take "the chip" to facilitate health care, national security and anything it deems for the "greater good"....could this be part of a hidden agenda to require citizen chipping after a national emergency?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
now this is one of the truest posts in awhile.. one product is no different then another.
and why not make it easier to track what health services they provide?
all in all lets welcome our new overlords.... well that is unless the SCOTUS shoots down the bs...
But Gee I would LOVE a new Volt

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think the answer is yes. It would be just a matter of time, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Not until they can make the chip more secure... they are so easy to hack and all your personal information is right there....

The only way I see them actually making this real is by making all electronics illegal... so we can hack them... then all IT people will be illegal or work for the government..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

The only way I see them actually making this real is by making all electronics illegal... so we can hack them... then all IT people will be illegal or work for the government..

Huh??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Not until they can make the chip more secure... they are so easy to hack and all your personal information is right there....

I have to agree with you there. Our government is so inefficient now, the thought that they could maintain a database on every citizen through microchips--and do so effectively--is laughable at best. Doesn't mean they wouldn't try it, though.....that's how arrogant they are.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The current administration's arguments for Obamacare follow this line of thinking....They will say it's all under the aegis of "personal responsibility".

That dog won't hunt, monsignor.....It's not even a dog, it is a Trojan Horse.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

.could this be part of a hidden agenda to require citizen chipping after a national emergency?

The only chance in hell they would have of getting support from the population for this would be through a national emergency.....if they were lucky. There are still some legislators who haven't sold their souls ENTIRELY to the devil who have created legislation that forbids forced microchipping on the population by the government.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If that ever happens,look for my picture on the wanted poster. My name on here is my real name so you'll know its me.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Cats creep me the f#*k out and that avatar doesnt help.....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I would have thought you could fight this on religious grounds. It should be winnable by by quoting the bible or most good books. The mark of the beast and all that.

It is all about control. Not actual control but perceived control. If you believe you are controlled then you are.

Just imagine the ability to present "evidence." Yes your honor, the accused was at the bank at the time of the robbery, we have the location chip data as evidence. The data cannot be compromised in any way. It is very secure! We never lie. No your honor I never eat donuts!

P

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Huh??

Sorry mistype.. I meant... So we can't hack them... because the government sucks so bad in anything the only way to make them efficent and safe would to be to make all electronics illegal so normal citizens wouldn't have access to anything

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Required daily calethenics under a watchfull drill sargents eye.
Broccoli every day.
No meat.

All because downstream, not doing these things affect the cost of healthcare which is what the arguement was in the Supreme Court.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
The current administration's arguments for Obamacare follow this line of thinking....They will say it's all under the aegis of "personal responsibility".

That dog won't hunt, monsignor.....It's not even a dog, it is a Trojan Horse.

The healthcare bill has absolutely nothing to do with the medical field except for eventual total behavior control, second to second, every day. All because the cost of healthcare would otherwise be affected to the detriment of the country, you unpatriotic so and so!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Sounds like a personal psychosis to me.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Unpatriotic? Or not a sheep?

I assume you were just yankin' my chain.....Obamacare to me is nothing but a big boon for the health insurance companies. It does nothing to address the real flaws in the system, and why we as a nation are fixated on running to the doctor rather than taking care of ourselves. We nurture illness, not wellness.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The personal relationship between a doctor and patient will be taken away with Obama Care. If the Gov. has control of the doctors, the Gov. will also have control of the patients. Once Obama Care comes into play, chips will be put in people by Gov. controlled doctors. The only obstacle they have against it is not having a chip that won’t be detected by x-ray. Once they are able to do so, Gov. Doctors will inject undetectable chips into new born babies.

And of course, we all know where it goes from there...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Cats creep me the f#*k out and that avatar doesnt help.....

True, but has creepy even been so scholarly?
Damn your post made me laugh.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
March 23, 2013.

new topics

top topics

join