It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hearing voices, hauntings and the EMF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have experienced voices for about 2 years now and have been studying them. I have been able to make correlations between how some peoples voices interact psychicly through use of EMF to induce a push or pain inducing. For me my first set of voices were trying to kill me. They would pinch my organs or push me out of sleep. I found through trial and error that I could push and pinch them, suggesting they may be physical lifeforms using some kind of "interface".

Now in hauntings, ghost hunters often find high EMF readings where they felt a sensation of being touched. And they also hear what seem to be centient voices at certain places. Sometimes only recorders can pick up these voices. suggesting that the alledged dead may also have a natural interface through the earths EMF or perhaps they can create thier own fields.

Telepathy and the psychic go hand in hand with many schizophrenics. Voices can warn one of the dangers if someone chooses to drive over train tracks at the wrong time for instance. Hauntings can also do this using a Ghost Box and EVP session. Could other worldly beings be in some kind of machine which allows ghosts to communicate? Is the planet naturally connected to allow ghosts to speak sometimes, if so, how does one explain sound effects heard by both schizophrenics and ghost hunters?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about?

I thought EMF stood for Electromotive Force?

What has that got to do with hearing voices?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about?

I thought EMF stood for Electromotive Force?

What has that got to do with hearing voices?

EMF=electromagnetic field

i am drawing a correlation between those "normal" people who just experience ghost like things such as a brush upon them or being grabbed or even pushed, to people who hear voices all the time who experience the same things. I never see it talked about and want to see if others have had similar theries.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I never see it talked about and want to see if others have had similar theries.

yes, i have similar experiences. thanks for sharing, very interesting to hear, someone else has such "inputs". i have been touched, too and often hear voices. was there a certain event or circumstances, when these things started to happen to you ?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

there wasn't any specific event but I remember reaching out with my mind before all this started to see if the grays were telepathic. What I got was voices.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

i don't think it's the greys. imo, what you experience is a non-human being, some call guardian angel or spirit guide. this being influences your fate and can decide important things, for example when you fall in love. about the organ pinching, i have such experiences aswell. which of your organs got pinched ?

edit on 30-3-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

i don't think it's the greys. imo, what you experience is a non-human being, some call guardian angel or spirit guide. this being influences your fate and can decide important things, for example when you fall in love. about the organ pinching, i have such experiences aswell. which of your organs got pinched ?

edit on 30-3-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

they would mainly pinch my mid section liver kidneys stomach area. I would imagine spheres around the pain areas and the pulsating feeling stopped until they found a new place to pinch me. I dont think theyre guardian anythings I believe they are unnamable beings with psychic technology we cannot understand fully, with perceptive connections to understand everything without being able to explain it in english.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

they would mainly pinch my mid section liver kidneys stomach area. I would imagine spheres around the pain areas and the pulsating feeling stopped until they found a new place to pinch me. I dont think theyre guardian anythings I believe they are unnamable beings with psychic technology we cannot understand fully, with perceptive connections to understand everything without being able to explain it in english.

interesting. what i meant, they are called "guardians", but also do kill people, like a child running in front of a car. imo, these beings do the timing, when accidents happen.
my approach to these non-humans is, they are with every one of us, either "one" omnipresent being or lots of them, similar to souls. for example, your stomach is empty and rumbles. this rumbling is not yourself, it is another "lifeform" in every single one of us. you cannot decide or control the rumbling and movement, something else is doing it. it looks to me like, we are hosts for these entities.
or i am completely wrong and that, what is causing the rumbling, is the same force, that makes me move, think, talk and so on.

top topics

join