It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Privileged Planet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Barcs

Well some of the bunk science is Carbon dating and another is the geological column. It isn't science fact it is a theory with no proof yet. And creationists dont push it on others they push BACK after being pushed.

That's a lie. There is nothing wrong with carbon dating or the countless other dating methods that verify one another. Can you link me to a non creationist website that proves it? There is an entire thread on the front page in this section that addresses the various dating methods of fossils. Almost every single thread in this section posted by creationists is an attack on evolution, based on faulty knowledge of the theory or science involved. Nobody is pushing creationists around, you guys are doing it to yourselves by making yourselves look bad, by attacking science.

1. Genetic mutations are proven to exist and affect the creatures the receive them.
2. Natural selection is proven to exist and is responsible for certain mutations faring better than others.

You cannot disprove or debunk either statement. It is absolutely solid proven science, we even know many of the causes for the genetic mutations and variance from generation to generation. It is measurable, even in humans.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

This is an interesting read:
www.dailygalaxy.com ...
This man talks about it a bit more:
questional.com ...

It's potentially true that everytime we look up at space we're seeing life, not just dark emptiness.

But I myself wonder... what challenge in our universe provided the necessity for life? Evolution is the idea that there's a challenge and a solution that will be found through trial and error.

What "challenge" in this universe tends to lead to the creation of primitive life and later to... intelligence?

This doesn't mean god is non-existent. Maybe god made a universe that makes intelligence.
edit on 4-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join