It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Iceberg--The Beginning Of The End For Britain? {Brit returns hometown 2 assess Muslim}

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

No they (muslims) are too busy stuffing alcohol and drugs down the necks of "scummy" white British underage girls in order to prostitute them or just rape them....

Source

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is from 2 years ago, but is still relevant. I wish other countries had the balls to say this:
dancingredfeather.hubpages.com...

View from Muslim guy: freethoughtnation.com... u-came-from.html

edit on 30/33/12 by Elentarri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by detachedindividual

My little fantasy hey??

Really??

That little fantasy of mine will bite you on your ass soon...

To be honest.. I could not care less what you think.. I see with my eyes what is happening here.. So do my comrades both past and present..

The Ishmaelites and their apologists are not fooling anyone anymore so bleat as much as you like..

We also know that the whole thing has been manufactured by previous governments, however they are still here and the problem that has been created will need to be dealt with..

Luckily for the British people there are people like myself who have plenty of experience at war dealing with these people.. A whole standing army of serving and served battle hardened guys and girls who have no qualms with dealing with it..

And with those that created the mess in the first place..

Apologize away numpty xxx

And let me guess, you don't think you're an extremist?

And here was I thinking Anders Breivik wouldn't have internet access in prison...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nothing ever gets accomplished with these kinds of threads. All people do is shout and blame each other.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by DAVID64

No they (muslims) are too busy stuffing alcohol and drugs down the necks of "scummy" white British underage girls in order to prostitute them or just rape them....

Source

There are plenty of white men stuffing alcohol and drugs down the necks of young girls, boys, ladies, men for all manner of nefarious purposes. Crime and deviance is not exclusive to any group in the UK.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Soon many countries in Europe turn to Islam. There is many areas where Sharia-law is in place, without country's own law. In many schools, they do not longer keep Christmas celebrations, since it offends Islam. Many traditions are dying because of Islam. They get offended from anything.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Realist more like...

Enjoy life under shariah mate.. Im sure they will not stone you to death for that pentagram in your avatar,,

Dont forget to convert or die..

Shabbat shalom from the zionists

edit on 30-3-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Islam as a whole, is damaging Europe. It's sad to say, but it is the political incorrect truth. We turn a blind eye because we don't want to be called a racist or bigot. So we ignore what's happening and allow our countries to be destroyed from the inside out. I'm not against immigration as I've stated before. What I AM against is this idiotic massive-immigration that's going on that only serves one purpose: To destroy the host countries culture and heritage.

Very good reply and I think it bares repeating.

Once any fanatical group reaches a sizeable percentage you can have "issues" and while most people now try to be civil, one can't help but wonder where things are headed?

Here in America we have a blending of cultures but I see our youth with (what they think is new) "gangster" culture which is what I saw when I was in nursing back in the early 70's in a inner city hospital in a major Mid Western city.........nothing new, just flashy trash.

Europe gave us Shakespere, John William Waterhouse, Mozart, Vivaldi but we also have the beautiful Native American, Mexican and Canadian Cultures we get to draw upon.

I notice the Japanese, Chinese and East Indians are increasing in my neck of the woods, but the ones I know are friendly, kind, live and let live type of folk that try to blend in and get along.

I do know a few Muslims and their daughters and sons are wearing jeans and tees just like everyone else.

They seem to be fitting in.

Right after 911 the Mosque near our house had a sign up saying, "Our hearts and prayers are with America during this tragic event" which I thought was nice.

Again, for everyone out there - you cannot, must not combine church and state ever. Once you do, you run the risk of that "belief" system being turned against you with the next new "king".

King Henry VIII changed England over to Protestant for Anne Boleyn and "Bloody Mary" years later killed many Protestants. And the White man killed off the Native American culture, half of them don't even know their beautiful heritage, including their real spirituality. My best friend teaches Chippewa and is keeping their tribal traditions alive so that's pretty neat. But so many people just feel they have got to shove their belief system down everyone else's throat.

With the NWO, how TPTB do plan to implement it is first by pitting everyone against each other PROBLEM: Fighting, civil unrest and violence.

Nurture a REACTION: We can't all get along because we're "different".

Then suggest or implement quietly a SOLUTION: Homogenizing everyone into a one type culture, (they already are trying to eradicate the Aborigines, Native American Indians, Africans, etc...........make everyone into a Barb and Ken Doll Productive Corporate Pod Person.

As this is a conspiracy site: Every culture is pretty cool, as long as they don't hurt another - once you cross that line of threatening or hurting another then that person or group need to be legally dealt with.

In order to know where you are headed you must remember where you came from.

Gosh, Where would we be without Chinese, Mexican, East Indian and Italian Food!!!!!

Peace Train by Cat Stevens

Now I've been happy lately,
thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be,
something good has begun

Oh I've been smiling lately,
dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be,
some day it's going to come

www.metrolyrics.com...
If I had one wish it would be for all the mean, greedy, hateful people to simply disappear and let us gentle folk simply live out our lives.

No hate, no violence - the hate MUST STOP or we as a species are doomed.

Any aliens reading this, how about a upgrade to Homo sapien, like a little extra sugar and spice and everything nice kind a thing?
edit on 30-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Mar 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Fri Mar 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: DO NOT EDIT MOD EDITS

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Dear Bo Xian,
I didn't watch the video I must admit, why? I don't need to. Spent enough time in France to know exactly what was going to happen to the UK. It is far far worse in France by the way.

It's really a case of "we told you so" and *shrug*.

I am an anti hater, but I also adhere to the notion that certain religions just cannot mix.

Anyway, good luck to you all, when this is truly an issue in the UK, I will move on to greener pastures and I suggest you all do the same.

T

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Boot them all out.
nothing more to say

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
"Blame the Muslims....they look different and think different things, so they must be to blame!"

Sigh.

To all those who claim to 'deny ignorance'...to those who claim to be reasoned thinkers....just step back and think what you are advocating, by making a sweeping generalisation on the character of a group of people based on the actions of a tiny minority.

Is it any wonder a group struggles to integrate when the indigenous population around them are so hostile?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Soon many countries in Europe turn to Islam. There is many areas where Sharia-law is in place, without country's own law. In many schools, they do not longer keep Christmas celebrations, since it offends Islam. Many traditions are dying because of Islam. They get offended from anything.

Oh thats the beauty of Islam! they are so tolerant(Of everyone who is MUSLIM)
Islam is a religion of peace!(not to non Muslims)
Anyway enough of those double standards. The people in that area apparently did not give a rats azz-i- was saying about what was going on. Its funnt people do not give these people props for being the best liars in the world saying they are peaceful to everyone but their own texts proves this false. Even then the people still do not realise it until they are being beaten in the street with a rod or having them stoned to death.(hasnt happened yet in the UK but someday Allah willing they will)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A very brave young lady indeed to go along and say her piece. Respect.

The big guy pointing the finger in her face is a muppet. Real tough guy eh ?

Lets hope these twats get rounded up and shipped off somewhere far away. Bottom of the ocean would be good.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I can't say these particular people are right, anymore than I can say the westboro church people are right. Every religion and every culture has it's ugliness and it's extremes. I don't think it's a valid excuse, nor do I think there ever could be a valid excuse to fear and hate a whole people over something like this, anymore than it would be fair to judge, fear and hate all christians because of WBC.

I have nothing against non extreme muslims, but i still fear immigration due to the fact that extremists often get so much control. Take for example a town outside Malmø in Sweden. It has gotten so bad there now that the entire town is basically run on sharia laws with Swedish police having lost complete control over the situation.
People who dont follow sharia are basically threatened on their life and this tiny town is now the most dangerous place in all of Sweden with killings, rape happening all the time. Hardly even a week passes without people being shot or stabbed to death.

It is a very real problem and will only escalate unless something is done with immigration politics.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
Islam is but in all religions there are a few manipulators who like to pull stings from behind curtains to gain power

Or in the front lines spreading Islam by the sword?

Historians estimate that about 270 million people have been killed by Jihad since Islam came onto this earth.

• 120 million Africans

• 60 million Christians

• 80 million Hindus

• 10 million Buddhists

www.politicalislam.com...

For a religion of peace, it has done a lot of killing.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We really are in trouble lets just hope there are enough of us who know the truth about the religion of peace,
george galloway wins bradford west byelection
I will never submit.

Back to the video, I watched it when it was aired on the BBC what really made me laugh was when Rabbi Tommy yaxley Robinson Lennon was talking to muslims in the town center about the Sharia, and a white convert went on to say it would be an adjusted version used in uk ha ha ha he obviously had only been to mosque a couple of times
good post my friend.
NFSE
edit on 30/3/12 by darthdamo74 because: my punctuation sucks

didnt reallize this was nine pages deep be back later solong as the do gooders dont get the thread closed down
edit on 30/3/12 by darthdamo74 because: had to add back later

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

It's actually a documentary by channel 4 or the bbc, the name of the user doesnt' change the content of the Documentary.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Of course you do.
I'll leave you to your hate and fear.

Could you take the Muslim fanatics with you?

Islamic supremacists control 80% of US mosques.

The Chairman of the Islamic Supreme Council of America and the Sufi Muslim Council has testified that Islamic supremacists control 80% of US mosques.

www.humanevents.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
I am not sure I understand. The English and other European countries, let millions of Muslims become citizens and now have a problem with them having a political voice?

No we are tired of them trying to blow things up.

A selected list of UK Muslim terrorist plots. There are many, many more.

The list of notable terrorist offences listed on the MI5 web site

* 27 February 2002

Moinul Abedin was sentenced to 20 years' imprisonment after being convicted of making large amounts of detonators and the explosive HMTD in a Birmingham house.

* 1 April 2003
Leicester residents Brahim Benmerzouga and Baghdad Merziane were each sentenced to 11 years' imprisonment for their roles in fundraising for Al Qaida and other extremist groups.

* 1 March 2005
Saajit Badat was imprisoned for 13 years following his admission that he had plotted with jailed shoe-bomber Richard Reid to destroy an airliner over the Atlantic.

* 13 April 2005
Kamel Bourgass was convicted of plotting to commit a public nuisance by the use of poisons and/or explosives to cause disruption, fear or injury. He was already serving a life sentence for the murder of PC Stephen Oake.

British Intelligence Agency MI5

A selected list of US Muslim terrorist plots. There are more.

Since 9/11, in the USA we have had Muslim Americans conspiring to
• Destroy the Brooklyn bridge

• Blow up an Ohio shopping mall

• Blow up the New York stock exchange

• Blow up the NY subway

creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

edit on Fri Mar 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Oh my. Another "all the muslims are evil thread"

Being a football (thats soccer to all you misguided people) fan, and having been around at the height of hooliganism I can remember crowds of thousands - and I really do mean thousands, tens of in fact, of people rampaging through cities chanting "kill kill kill the bill" - and then, in fact, setting off with the intention of doing just that. I remember one particular event in Manchester where I was let into a shop just in time and the doors were locked behind me as the City and United fans decided to have some "fun"

In fact, I witnessed the same chant just over a year ago at an EDL demo, coming from the EDL

And...weren't anti-police chants made at the Occupy rallies? And routinely at the G8 summits?

At at the recent UK riots?

But still, lets cherry pick a clip and run with it. Makes for good drama eh and helps to feed the obsession?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join