It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Iceberg--The Beginning Of The End For Britain? {Brit returns hometown 2 assess Muslim}

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

and considering laws have to be made regardless of your indecision on the big picture

Laws can be made without having to refer to a freaking religious text. Just because I don't believe in any religions doesn't some how mean I am morally corrupt (although I'm sure many delusional fools probably think like that). Religion should be separated from official business, not merged with it. The reason our Governments are so damn useless is because they are so focused on primitive barbaric concepts they can't just open their eyes to see the truth and get their damn job done properly.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
In Fairness to the Muslims, White Fellas did take "Their" Christian religion to innocent "Heathens" around the new World, and proceeded to destroy cultures in the name of God. White people also told the "Darkies" they would "Burn In Hell" if they did not do what "God" told them.......
So really these 'New British" are just repeating what Europeans did 100s of years ago.
Albeit, the "Heathens" didnt have technology, as do modern Europeans.......I think they may be biting off more than they can chew.

edit on 29-3-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

In fairness to the Christians, Brown Fellas did take "Their" Muslim religion to innocent "Heathens" around Africa, Europe, and Asia, and proceeded to destroy the local cultures in the name of Allah. Muslims also told the "Non-Muslims" to become a muslim or "Burn In Hell Infidel".
So really these "New Muslims" are just repeating and repeating what they have done elsewhere thousands of years ago.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Haxsaw

and considering laws have to be made regardless of your indecision on the big picture

Laws can be made without having to refer to a freaking religious text. Just because I don't believe in any religions doesn't some how mean I am morally corrupt (although I'm sure many delusional fools probably think like that). Religion should be separated from official business, not merged with it. The reason our Governments are so damn useless is because they are so focused on primitive barbaric concepts they can't just open their eyes to see the truth and get their damn job done properly.

Oh yeah, that's right every death and war in history has been over a religous text, it's so clear cut now, thanks for pointing that out.

Oh, and "they cant just open their eyes to see the truth", what truth is that? that there would be no fighting, no murder, no injustice according to your own version of justice if everyone just did what you said, ok, bahahha, fancy yourself as a dictator I see.

You may not be able to see through your own hypocrisy but dont assume all others are as naive.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why if I am heard to say the equivalent about Islamists that I will be arrested for inciting racial hatred.
I guess this is what happens when you give all the quasi-intellectual liberals too much say.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I note that someone called BurnMuslimBurnAllah posted this video and that their
You Tube channel is called PigPiss4Mosques; so, a balanced view then.....

Op - haven't you had enough of your blatent fear -mongering on here?
I see from you're profile that you are a passionate Christian - shouldn't you know better? Or is it that you are so eager for the end of days/ second coming scenario that you thought you would chivvy it along a little?

Incidentally, Luton is a heavily populated area - how many of its' populace were on that demonstration do you think?

I am not an apologist for Muslim extremism, but nor do I care for your brand of evangelical Christianity - too much hate in it for my liking.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Oh yeah, that's right every death and war in history has been over a religous text, it's so clear cut now, thanks for pointing that out.

Where did I say ALL death and wars in history has been over religious texts?

Oh, and "they cant just open their eyes to see the truth", what truth is that? that there would be no fighting, no murder, no injustice according to your own version of justice if everyone just did what you said, ok, bahahha, fancy yourself as a dictator I see.

The truth, that things would be SO much easier if we stopped relying on fairy tale myths to dictate out lives and Governments. Of course there's no such thing as a perfect world, but the state of this planet is truly pathetic. Ridiculous nonsense like this wouldn't happen if we could move past religion and start to see "the bigger picture". But according to you the only bigger picture is one where we are supposed to follow some stupid texts and believe in things we cannot prove. Pfffft, what ever...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Haxsaw

Where did I say ALL death and wars in history has been over religious texts?

The truth, that things would be SO much easier if we stopped relying on fairy tale myths to dictate out lives and Governments. Of course there's no such thing as a perfect world, but the state of this planet is truly pathetic. Ridiculous nonsense like this wouldn't happen if we could move past religion and start to see "the bigger picture". But according to you the only bigger picture is one where we are supposed to follow some stupid texts and believe in things we cannot prove. Pfffft, what ever...

Oh, so, you now admit murder and war would still exist without religion , good to see you've come to terms with that, lol.

Moving along, and I'll say again(pleased to see you still cant see it), so all we have to do is follow what you say and ignore all others, and definitely have no faith in a higher power(yes faith in a higher power depending on ones beliefs involves implementing laws at the government level). You sound like Cartman from sound park "respect my authoritah"

edit on 30-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I see you are from Arizona? I am therefore wondering if you think that is the situation in Britain? If so, you would be seriously mistaken. Luton is one town (a small one) with a high population of Muslims. Some of these are radical, some are moderate, some are not even really practicing Muslims (drink, eat bacon butties, etc). The media only ever highlights the radicals, i guess because there is little in the way of a news story about normal people going about their every day normal lives.

There are several other towns like Luton in Britain, most of them in Lancashire and West Yorkshire (old cotton industry towns) - this was where the majority of the Pakistani / Kashmiri Muslims went on arrival in Britain (historically) for work in the textiles trade. As such, there are many 2nd and 3rd generation families in the area who are totally integrated. Yes, there are issues. Most of these are really to do with poverty though rather than race or religion.

I actually lived for 5 years in Bradford in an entirely Muslim area - i was young and shaven headed (style rather than political statement!) and was the only white person for streets in either direction. Not once did i suffer from racism, actually quite the opposite. No one bothered me if i was eating bacon in the street. No one hassled the people that went to the pubs in the area. Young muslims that caused trouble were hated as much by their own community as by everybody else.

There is certainly an element that wish to see Sharia Law brought in. It will never happen. To put things in perspective for you, Muslims make up around 2.7% of the UK population - there is absolutely no will or desire for Sharia Law amongst the vast majority of the population. Even amongst Muslims in the UK, Sharia Law is not favoured by the majority.

Hope this helps put things in a bit of perspective for you. The media likes to spin!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm a muslim and I'm of what the muslims over there did, if Sharia law becomes the law there, I would consider moving to it. Yea, Islam will eventually take over the world, It's a sad fact for you, but it's the only way. Either Islam takes over the world, or the Hour will come.

EDIT: just watched the video and yes it's scaring me to lol, but that video is racist and very misleading, for example what's the women in (red) trying to do almost naked in front of them, is that her way of protesting? It's getting insane to be honest, even if Sharia law becomes a true fact, you guys will have more right than the current government gives you. Not caring is not freedom, that's what the current government is doing.
edit on 30-3-2012 by ImaMuslim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
That was almost scary to watch. I see it like this. Through out history it seems that it is the minority that are the most effective at provoking some type of change as they are the ones who are the loudest. The problem here though is if within the next 2 decades there is a big conflict i can see all muslims becoming a type of scapegoat and the thought of another holocaust is horrible.

Also im suprised to see that was a bbc program! Have t hey changed there PC ways?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
I'm a muslim and I'm of what the muslims over there did, if Sharia law becomes the law there, I would consider moving to it. Yea, Islam will eventually take over the world, It's a sad fact for you, but it's the only way. Either Islam takes over the world, or the Hour will come.

What if the inhabitants don't believe in god or religions. How do you intend to convert an atheist to Islam, when they don't believe in such fairy tales.

Your religion just like the other's is a human construct, with the sole aim of controlling people and like most Abrahamic religions it is male dominated and misogynistic.

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I can't understand why anyone would want to stay in a country they hate.

I would round up every extremist (not muslim....extremist) in the protest, sit them down and give them a choice of countries that live by their ideals, pay for the flight and wave bye bye from the airport tarmac.

Stop giving these people thousands of pounds a year in benefits, it's probably funding thier hate filled rants and activities.

CX.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Moving along, and I'll say again(pleased to see you still cant see it), so all we have to do is follow what you say and ignore all others, and definitely have no faith in a higher power

1) I was simply offering some advice, not trying to dictate the way the Government should work.
2) Of course I never expected anything I said to have any influence on anyone with any power.
3) Having faith in a higher power has nothing to do with some mythical books written by man.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
Yea, Islam will eventually take over the world, It's a sad fact for you, but it's the only way. Either Islam takes over
the world, or the Hour will come.

Over my dead body.

Religion is a plague and needs to be eradicated.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So according to this groups opinion anyone who does not follow Islam will burn in hellfire. What about before Islam was even in existence, or available to a people. Does that mean that every ancient greek man, woman and child is in hell? What a laughable stance.

The real problem is organized religion. When a man decides not to shape his own thoughts, but rather chooses to follow a predetermined set of beliefs. That is where things go wrong.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I can't say these particular people are right, anymore than I can say the westboro church people are right. Every religion and every culture has it's ugliness and it's extremes. I don't think it's a valid excuse, nor do I think there ever could be a valid excuse to fear and hate a whole people over something like this, anymore than it would be fair to judge, fear and hate all christians because of WBC.

There is no comparison. There are about 60 WBC members, mostly inbred offspring of Fred Phelps; however, if only 1% of the world's Billion plus Muslims were "radical" like those in the video (anyone else notice the black a-Qaeda flags, and my favorite Muslim scumbag Anjem Choudry leading the march?) then the word faces an army of 1,000,000 terrorists whose sole aim is to rid the world of the infidel and install shariah law everywhere.

Compare that number to the 1,426,713 personnel currently on active duty in the US military. I say let's pick a spot in the desert somewhere and have at it, a straight up fight; winner take all.

Does it sound like I want to genocide all Muslims? To some, I'm sure it does. Heaven forbid any religion other than Christianity be criticized.

No, you see here in the US, the various religions get along and I am SO COOL WITH THAT you just wouldn't believe. I don't care how someone chooses to practice their faith, or practice no faith at all; but when I see things like that I just have to think that it's time to...

NOTE: The "Religion of Peace" is anything but. An interesting fact: So many Muslims are killed by other Muslims for religious reasons as to make the number of Christians and Jews killed in terrorist acts statistically insignificant.
edit on 3/30/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
bklabla
edit on 30-3-2012 by ImaMuslim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join