It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Iceberg--The Beginning Of The End For Britain? {Brit returns hometown 2 assess Muslim}

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by divmunroe

Sounds good to me.

I hope that perspective intensifies and spreads with deep roots.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i need to make a video of all the wacko christian extremists doing this crap on campus here. when they approached me with their propaganda and i tried to have a civil discussion, they treated me the same way these muslims treated this woman by saying im going to burn in hell. does that mean all christians are like this? nope. but since you believe it's the majority of islam who acts this way, i'll just go ahead and assume that the majority of christians are the way these extremists at my school are.

and what does this matter so much to you anyway? sounds like a problem for those living in the UK. i'll worry about it IF (big if) it ever happens here in the states.

lol@religious extremists ignorance

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by divmunroe
"Coming soon to neighborhoods far and wide. . . .

It might be wise to shop for your berkas, prayer mats and swords early, for the best deals.

Classes on proper wife-beating will probably be held in the fellowship hall Every Saturday evening.

Classes on efficient and properly brutally bloody and torturous execution of your children for images of non-Muslims and horrific music on their cell phones are already scheduled. Given the overwhelming interest, additional classes are planned as soon as the details can be worked out.

Classes on righteous lying to the infidels in support of Islam are already full. Please sign-up on the waiting list."

I don't know if you have ever been to Glasgow before but I live there it's not a place that would ever accept a Sharia Law or anything similar. You saw the Glasgow airport attacks what we did to terrorists. # doesn't fly with us.

funny enough,my mother landed in Glasow airport early hours of this morning, my uncle george died a few days ago and she flew up for the funeral, dunno what security measures they have there now since hte attempted terror attack a few years ago its been quite a few years since ive been back myself..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
i did read your mind actually, you plastered it on the internet.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." – Robert McCloskey

quotedb.net... -meant-%E2%80%93-robert-mccloskey/

However,

The Muslim marchers in the video go to great lengths to repeatedly, vigorously, fiercely, intensely make

ABUNDANTLY CLEAR

that they want NON-MUSLIMS out of their neighborhoods, out of their sight . . .

off their planet

one way or [color=FF0000]ANOTHER

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

PLEASE . . . OHHHHH PLEASE . . . TELL US HONESTLY NOW . . .

How many of those "Christian extremists"

1. told you they were going to happily help you get to hell sooner by slicing your head off at the proper time?
2. told you they were going to start WW3 so their Messiah could crawl out of a 600 year old sleep in a magical Rumplestiltskin well?

3. told you that there could be no peace until they helped kill every last NONChristian on the planet?
4. told you that you were lower than a dog because you didn't believe as they did?

5. told you they would slice your hands off for stealing from them?
6. told you they would kill their own daughter if you slept with her or if they caught your picture on her cell phone?

PLEASE tell us how many. Show us the stats and how they were collected.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by lioninthenorth

Sooooooooooooo

Please document the thousands . . . of moderates and regular folk Muslims

who have been marching; making speeches; lobbying . . . etc.

to alter the dogma of Islam

or

to alter the professed dogma of Islam

or

to alter the public pontifications about Islam

. . . particularly say . . . in

Iran

Pakistan

the Sudan

etc?

How about the hundreds?

The tens?

You make a valid point I guess and the answer is I don't know. I am rather ignorant when it comes to Islam and I am actively trying to learn more about it.

I just read this PDF about Sharia law in the US www.sharia101.org...

This seems to contradict a few things which are said in that video, even in the UK.

Having said that, I honestly don't believe that the extreme views are shared by the majority of those practising Islam however, I won't discount naivety.

Some seem to think that Islam will be outlawed: www.abovetopsecret.com...

... Now what does revelation say about the persecution of Gods people again?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Why would an omnipotent God want people to spend their days prostate and preying?

It makes no sense.

Evidently you are poorly informed.

These could help . . . and they are quite the contrast from the picture of Heaven the marching Muslims entertain.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1332794249&sr=1-2

Jesus has MORE FUN.

and He hates violence . . . though He will be returning this time as the conquering King . . . trampling out the GRAPES OF WRATH against deadly godlessness and rebellion.

Muslim violence as the attitudes depicted in the OP . . . describe and engender . . . are NOT the authentic relational values of authentic Christianity.

God's mercy does triumph over His justice.

However, He will remove deadly rebellion from the planet and from the heavens and from Creation.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Scripture indicates that during the END TIMES era, those putting authentic believers to death will think they do God a service.

Sounds like activist Muslims doing their bloody deeds, to me--not exclusively--plenty of out-right satanists and non-Muslim atheists et al will be happy to help--but they sure seem to be eager to be first in line at such tasks.

It appears that God will preserve and protect some believers from harm--at least for extended periods . . . while allowing others to become martyrs and gain a greater weight of eternal glory and rank therefrom.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Jesus has MORE FUN.

and He hates violence . . . though He will be returning this time as the conquering King . . . trampling out the GRAPES OF WRATH against deadly godlessness and rebellion.

Muslim violence as the attitudes depicted in the OP . . . describe and engender . . . are NOT the authentic relational values of authentic Christianity.

God's mercy does triumph over His justice.

However, He will remove deadly rebellion from the planet and from the heavens and from Creation.

"Trampling', 'removing from the planet'

Sounds just like what you're accusing Islam of.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

"Trampling', 'removing from the planet'

Sounds just like what you're accusing Islam of.

There's a huge difference . . .

Islam is eager to humanly and individually humanly on a massive scale

engineer and effect the genocidal murderous bloodletting.

Christians may join Christ AT ARMAGEDDON in the finall battle--but only in following HIM--CREATOR GOD.

And the primary foes will be fallen angels and the demonic creatures.

Up until Armageddon, most authentic Christians I know are ready to defend their families but not eager to search for trouble with or without guns and/or swords.

The activist Muslims are eager to take over a geographic area by demographics . . . then politically . . . then implement Shariah law . . . then demand kowtowing and the tax from non-Muslims--then exterminate all who will not convert. That sequence has been faithfully followed through the centuries. It is a matter of the historical record.

And 'moderate' 'peace-loving' Muslims have been a great help [color=CC9900]IN THAT VERY PROCESS

That's one reason I'm not all that impressed with the wail about "extremists only" do such things. It's simply not true.

edit on 31/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix emphasis

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's quite a well dont thing on Sharia law.

Sooooooooo how many Muslims stand up and actively lobby, march, preach, teach, propagandize, !!!DEMAND!!! for such reasoned discussions and implementations of Shariah law?

How is it that the violent activists get virtually ALL the air time?

Are the "moderates" terrified of their own co-religionists?

In the "Religion of Peace?"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Pretend for a moment, please . . .

that the Muslim marchers in the OP video are as wrong as I'm convinced they are . . .

and at Armageddon . . .

Almighty Creator-God in the personage of the Son--Jesus the Messiah . . . is leading His army of His angels and His Believers in their supernatural glorified bodies against His enemies . . .

Which side would you choose to be on, Seriously?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

lol, ok so telling me i'm going to burn in hell in endless agony and eternal pain isn't as bad as anything you mentioned? is that not an attack or an attempt at belittling my own life? it's sick and people like that are disgusting

spanish inquisition
crusades
salem witch trials
i don't see islam killing their own people in mass numbers the way these things were done. and don't go posting crap from afghanistan iran iraq whatever, that is THEIR COUNTRY and that is the law in said country.

i suppose if i believe all propaganda on TV i could say yes, all muslims wish for the world to burn if they do not praise allah. but i don't subscribe to any brainwashing crutches.......errr......religions which allows me to not judge an entire belief system over one ridiculous group.

also, have you been on my campus? have you seen or talked to these people like i have? no you haven't. i don't need to go into the details as i am sure no matter what islam is a horrible evil religion. nevermind priests molesting boys, bombings of abortion clinics, celebrating soldiers funerals etc.... oh wait, according to you i should think all of these things are what all christians practice

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Inserting your words, meanings etc.

into my fingers

is not a fitting thing, imho.

I also fail to see how you are dealing with the Muslims in the OP video.

Rationalizing and justifying such attitudes and behaviors does not strike me as congruent with reality--regardless of the mental gymnastics used to arrive at such.

[color=FF0000]IF

you REALLY think the tiniest minority of Muslims

1. believe in and support such activism
2. sympathize with and support some aspects of such activism
3. join the band-wagon of such activism WHEN muslims comprise the majority in a geographic area
4. transform from heavy handed social and political intimidation into violent conquest and tyrannical blood letting

[color=FF0000]THEN

I'll just have to consider your perspective ill-informed; rigidly narrow to the extreme; and suicidally unaware of the breadth and depth of the realities involved.

Ahhh well . . . some horses choose to remain thirsty.

And I don't care to take bricks to the camel.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Almighty Creator-God in the personage of the Son--Jesus the Messiah . . . is leading His army of His angels and His Believers in their supernatural glorified bodies against His enemies . . .

Which side would you choose to be on, Seriously?

Neither, thank you very much.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm quite happy with the mortal body and everlasting soul I've got now and have no desire to smite anything for God or Glory at the moment. I don't know why radicals on any side feel the need to foment so much hatred. I wish they'd stick just to their own business and leave other people alone.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Why, pray-tell, do you insist upon demonizing the whole, for the actions of a decided minority? The vast majority of Muslims do not support the actions of a radical sect of Islam.

Yes, I know you can trot out polls that will surely say otherwise...yadda, yadda, yadda... Those samples do not even remotely come close to showing the reality of the situation.

You, and others, yammer on and on about the dangers of Islam... ...and your solution? The exact same damned, and I use the term damned deliberately, methods the radical Muslims use. Death. Destruction, and other assorted unpleasantness. That's your solution? To defeat them, you become them? Oh, we are saved from the evil Muslims by being destroyed by equally evil Christianity... Oh, huzzah...

This overt hatred of one group for another is exactly what brought forth this situation in the first place... Hatred begets hatred begets hatred. A never ending circle of damnation that you are helping to perpetuate. This brand of hatred only brings about death and destruction, not fellowship and healing.

Instead of beating your plowshares into swords, how about instead, we contemplate what doing the reverse might bring forth?

Children growing up perhaps not wondering if Mom and/or Dad will be there tomorrow? Instead of dead by bombing?

Orchards and gardens being harvested instead of replanted because a bombing, or bulldozing took place. Children able to run and play without fear of unexploded bombs, or IED's...

Seems to be something to work for, doesn't it? Muslims living in peace. Christians living in peace. Jews living in peace. All because we beat those swords into plowshares, and let the hatred die. It's a dream, one that many have espoused over the years.

None more eloquently than Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have a dream...

Here it is in text, if you prefer...

I have a dream...

In this speech he is of course referring to African-americans, not Muslims or any other people of faith...but it can easily be stated that he meant every one, regardless of faith, color, or creed.

I share that dream. It's a dream worth dying for, as many have.

I stand athwart the path to your cherished Armageddon, and urge you to rethink that path... But ultimately, it's your decision to make. The path of peace? Or a path that leads to death and destruction?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
oh and here is one for you. christians (much like your evil muslims) want to take away the rights of millions of people. abortion and gay marriage? hypocrisy is a big reason i do not adopt any religious beliefs.

take away religion for a day, and see how much better the world gets along. i'm done speaking with you and will not reply as i have realized i have been speaking to a hypocritical hateful wall. hopefully one day you won't look at others down your nose. nobody has the right religion, only the right religion for that individual. i mean hell, people once believed in greek "mythology" and the egyptians (looooong before christianity, go figure) had their own beliefs.

i wish i could be alive to see the day when we read about christian mythology in the history books and see what new form of mindwashing we have.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

spanish inquisition
crusades
salem witch trials
i don't see islam killing their own people in mass numbers the way these things were done. and don't go posting crap from afghanistan iran iraq whatever, that is THEIR COUNTRY and that is the law in said country.

1. The Spanish Inquisition and Crusades as well as the Salem with trials were not carried out, imho, by authentic Christians according to authentic Christian principles, guidelines and values.

2. Evidently your research into Muslim on Muslim violence is EXTREMELY FLAWED to the point of being abjectly unaware . . . evidently wholesale. There have been many thousands of deaths from Muslim on Muslim violence over the centuries. And were Muslims to end up totally the only ones left on the planet--the blood-letting would fiercely continue until one of the major forces/types of Islam was left standing.

It was founded on/with blood-lust violence, pillaging, conquest, terror--the FACTS of history--not the sanitized white-washed version . . . and has LARGELY NOT CHANGED.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

...I hate to break this to you, but you're every bit as wrong as the one you're castigating.

The whole of Christianity supports all those things you loathe? Sorry, so not true. ...and very little research is required to find that out.

Stereotyping a group is seldom, if ever, right.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thanks for your irate, unfounded personal assault.

Enjoy your perspective and construction on reality as long as it works for you.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join