It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Refuses to Say Jerusalem is Israel's Capital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This journalist is persistent. The more leaders avoid truth, justice and the rule of law by the will of the people, the more trouble they will have living their lie. Truth will not be used for false purposes. The lie is easily seen. I've said this before: The magician can only work the crowd as long as the illusion is a secret.

edit on 29-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Seems all you have to do to break their robot is get them stuck in a loop.

Props to the guy for being persistent without being too obnoxious. He only came across that way because she clearly didn't want to answer directly.

Arrow to the knee, eh?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Seems all you have to do to break their robot is get them stuck in a loop.

Props to the guy for being persistent without being too obnoxious. He only came across that way because she clearly didn't want to answer directly.

Arrow to the knee, eh?

Or maybe even to the heel? One can only imagine, Huh?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It's easy to dislike somebody when they won't give you a straight answer.

How does any government not get this ?

It's pretty simple really. Just be honest with us and we will like you and everything will be ok.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What is your name?

The State Department.

What is your favorite color?

Communist Red.

What is the capitol of Israel?

I don't know that.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the link

I'm surprised she didn't answer that Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel.
I thought the U.S was controlled by Israel, just like Ariel Sharon would say...
Or is it a tactic of some sort

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I am not surprised by this. And jews think highly of America? i wonder if ever American president under the control by the CFR and there money sell outs are putting Israel in a trap?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Wait, i am totally confused. Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel, not Jerusalem.

Or was i taught totally incorrectly?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I thought it was Tel Aviv

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

That lady is such a tool.. I believe, as a public figure, answering a question but not really answering it at all should be a criminal offense with a mandatory sentence of 1 day of no talking being permitted. Because I'm sick of hearing it.

Considering that every branch of the Israeli government is located inside Jerusalem .. and that they consider it their capital and largest city, I'd say there is no way it would ever, under any circumstances be relinquished. So why is it a final status issue. WTF that's even supposed to mean.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Tel Aviv is like our New York. It's the financial capital. Jerusalem is the capital. Listen to Netanyahu on the subject. He leaves no doubt.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Doesn't matter what Netanyahu says. Jerusalem is occupied territory that has effectively become an Israeli settlement and Illegal under International Law, which is why the US cannot say Jerusalem is Israels capitol.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Looked to me like the woman was getting grouchy. Perhaps she forgot to add vodka to her coffee that morning? I thought Tel Aviv was the capitol myself. Who is saying jerusalem is the capitol?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Flavian

Tel Aviv is like our New York. It's the financial capital. Jerusalem is the capital. Listen to Netanyahu on the subject. He leaves no doubt.

Until the temple gets rebuilt, we all know who Jerusalem belongs to. Bibi claiming Jerusalem's capitol means nothing if they can't rebuild the lost temple, and as is... if a jew even thinks about saying a prayer on Mt. Moriah the Al-Aqsa Foundation spreads rumors and calls for all muslim to repel the infidel.

This is just hot air and politicians making empty promises for votes, no different than what they do here in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

Doesn't matter what Netanyahu says. Jerusalem is occupied territory that has effectively become an Israeli settlement and Illegal under International Law, which is why the US cannot say Jerusalem is Israels capitol.

^Exactly. Hence, the reason Newt Gingrich (I believe it was) should never be POTUS. Not only will lots of money be wasted on colonizing the moon, he's all about moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. The US getting involved in that is madness. Jerusalem is occupied and it is wrong.

new topics

top topics

join