It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend's relationship situation is seriously messed up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wow. That's pretty low of these people. :/
I really detest people like that. I mean, shame on the dude,
But REALLY shame on the sister.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That IS messed up!

They should go on Jerry Springer!

I hope your friend finds happiness!
Sisters are weird.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I tend to blame the evil little sister more than the guy although he's obviously skum too.

Takes two to tango though...and if anything, he's even MORE to blame, as HE was the one in a relationship, not the little sis, so it was his ultimate responsibility to ensure his fidelity...not hers.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
two weeks ago i and my boyfriend had a conflict, so with that he broke up with me saying he no longer wanted to associate with me anymore, i never knew he was interested in working out his marriage with another girl, i was helpless because i loved him so much morethan myself, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me, i could not stay without him, i tried to figure things out with him but he is not listening me, he told me that he is no longer interested that i should look for someone else, i tried all my best but things were not working out, so i had no choice than to look around for help, i went into search of spell caster to help me bring him back to me with the help of spell and after searching i actually finalize to work with prophetharry in regards of my lover. after 3 days as he told that my lover will return. my lover returned in surprising way, i was chocked and was so happy I can't say how much I'm grateful, My lover not only came back to me, but has left his other girl and now has engaged me, we are getting married next month, I don't know what I would have done without this spell caster. IF YOU NEED HIS HELP TYPE PROPHETHARRY ON GOOGLE AND YOU WILL SEE THE WONDERS THIS MAN AS DONE FOR PEOPLE

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

many people dont know karma is real, people think they can ask one of the gods to forgive them

this link is GOOD it explains many things everyone needs to know about the human condition
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...
its not religion either

top topics

<< 1   >>

join