It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets move past the Treyvon Martin debacle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It seems that the Treyvon Martin story has most anyone who follows any kind of media, in an emotionally whipped up and in my opinion, manufactured frenzy. Unfortunately it's as bad as anywhere right here at ATS. If you agree with George Zimmerman's side, you're labelled a racist. If you're agree with Treyvon Martin's side, you're labeled a liberal who wants gun rights to be taken away (or something to that effect).

No one knows what happened. Well, 3 people do; Treyvon, Zimmerman, and god (I mean god in the reality of fundamental truth).

It's pointless this far into this debacle to even pay it anymore attention as an individual story, or even as part of a broader topic of problems such as gun violence because so many people with so many agendas have driven their stakes into the story and spun it into a gigantic ball of innuendos, half truths, and politically and financially motivated yarn.

The media does this to the population to get everyone whipped up into a divided, manufactured debate that is of little importance, so they don't have to cover real stories like government corruption and so everyone is fighting amongst each other.

I kind of fell for it at first and even this morning, but I've concluded that especially here on ATS where real # should be discussed, we need to get past this story and on to more important topics.

That's my $.02

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

*Cough Cough*
edit on 29-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

join