It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have aliens visited Earth? Are UFOs real? No, "UFOs photos are mostly fakes" say NASA astrobiologi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
If you don't respect/trust NASA... why do you give them so much of your time/attention?

Oh my, where to begin with this nonsense.

NASA funded by tax payers dollars. One of the world nation space agencies, and with the others, is not only 100%, underscored to infinity and beyond, responsible to their nation's citizens but also all of humanity

They SHOULD BE IN PRISON! And so should all the agencies lying as well and the military!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Uploaded by clark c mcclelland on Feb 29, 2012
areospace engineer space craft operator, Kennedy Space Center, and Cape Canaveral...
1958 to 1992
involved in 881 missions

An introduction about Clark McClelland and about an 8 to 9 foot tall entity seen in the Space Shuttle crew compartment. For more about incidents and book chapters go to
www.stargate-chronicles.com...

www.youtube.com...
this guy might know

edit on 29-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Ps on Rense tonight

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

There is more than ample proof, its ludicrous to not accept that. Eye witnesses by the millions including police officers, astronauts, pilots, etc etc,and I trust them 100% less than granny's and the girl next door! Real people are real, the others fronts for an evil empire.

There are many videos, and infared photos. Any with huge slur jobs against them are legite. Just like food, what they call down is the real needed stuff.

There are eye witness accounts and extremely credible people leaking extremely interesting information.

I know 100% without a question.

Have faith in others,its actually a sin to not believe fellow humans, its very wrong. Its sociopathic, and in addition I believe anyone not doing so is responsible for humanity being lied to and abused.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by pirhanna
His first response is wildly inaccurate to begin with.
He's quoting his aliens are not real agenda.

Our history is FULL of a ridiculous amount of evidence of extraterrestrial encounters.
To deny these exist when they are absolutely everywhere on earth and in history is to
ignore the facts staring us straight in the face. It's willful ignorance or deception. Take your pick.

There is no conclusive and substantial evidence. There are stories. There is heresay. There are rumours. There are liars and hoaxers and the list goes on.

But there is zero actual proof of alien visitation.

ETA...at least none that has ever been presented to the public.. Whether or not those in the know have some sort of actual hands on evidence.....we do not know this.
edit on March 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

She is right, there is circumstantial evidence at best (and that is debatable too). I do love sci fi and am watching the ancient aliens show currently (not right now, but will do another show or two tonight).

I do wish that we had proof of benevolent entities wanting to help us.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

You're in school and yes if everyone started waking up and asking for sitings and wanted a really wonderful equal world and asked for help to end world starvation and stop the destruction, murders and corruption, they would probably all start getting sitings, oh and working for disclosure. But you have to seek. Teachers don't hand the students the answers.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anyway, once the officials actually do report this, as real, ie, NASA or the US Government, though don't know why we're all waiting on them, then the UFO's can land, and will. Because many wish to.

IN addition, I believe its Sgt Clifford Stone, who says they don't have too many years left before the issue will be forced and they're overdue. I always keep that in mind and hope he is right! Even if the bad ones show, then the good will show too in time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

lol then Ive been in school for the last 30 odd years

Ah yes Sgt Clifford Stone, I think he is the one that shot one of the tall grays underground.
edit on 29-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

We're in school as many lifetimes as it takes. To overcome war/starvation and lack of STO. We have to grow up to the Frequency of Love and Goodness.

And yes, this is a peak under the curtain so to speak. This world is quite holographic and quite perceptional itself.
I see it as kind of 3d board game, and they look in, and our greater souls are up there too. You know how you read a book and a part of your consciousness jumps right in.

Dolores Cannon's work at regressing people past their programs, deep states to reach their Soul or Higher Self, their soul knowledge, often with healings taking place consequently, is very good. Like NDE's this is a pure look , without all the programs. But all that is, regression or hypnosis, is really deep meditation, directed meditation. You can learn to do this yourself.

We can have sitings ourselves too, I pretty much believe anyone who wishes contact or sitings gets them. However, we're in a really low frequency place with a lot of violence and almost a hellzone. So, who has the most access here needs to be looked at. Raising frequency to love and compassion, no fear, really changes things around. Ie. ufology has a bit of karma invovled. Ie. Lou Baldin/Sleeper has suggested people make sure they have clean underwear on when the bullets in life start flying. So we do need to do our own soul work, the purpose we came in for, and improve/overcome the weaknesses in us, the greed, the apathy, the addictions, and really strive to raise our Love up. Kindness to others, it changes the kind of experiences a person has in ufology.

NASA is out and out lying. But I'm not convinced they've been dealing with the Good Guys.

If people are going to seek they should be striving pure hearts.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Furbs
If you don't respect/trust NASA... why do you give them so much of your time/attention?

Oh my, where to begin with this nonsense.

NASA funded by tax payers dollars. One of the world nation space agencies, and with the others, is not only 100%, underscored to infinity and beyond, responsible to their nation's citizens but also all of humanity

They SHOULD BE IN PRISON! And so should all the agencies lying as well and the military!!!

Do not confuse your inability to understand what people study their entire lives to learn with them lying to you. Just because you do not or can not understand what someone is telling you, it doesn't make what they are saying a lie.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Anyone who yells from the rooftop that there is no evidence should listen to Allen Hynek and Vallee.
Zero evidence?
You got to be just kidding! Do your home work first and yell. Peace! Majority of the non-sense comes from NASA themselves.

What else you expect from a NASA scientist? That the green goblins are here?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are and always have been living creatures in our atmoshere..What I saw on may 3rd 2010 was stikingly similar to NICAP sighting #470709...I saw objects diving out of a cloud..They reacted to the reflecting sunlight.. Soon as the sun made contact with the objects they would immediatly fly back in ...Side to side motion..Or stairstepping motion...There are many more similar sightings to mine..... Believe what you want...They are out there.....And are real !!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join