It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm getting sick of this journey..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

and while your at it:

leb.net...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I appreciate your response. The answer to this farce we call existance might be even simpler than what we believe it to be, but as the song goes, the last laugh is on us.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I'm getting sick of this journey

Ditto. I hear ya'. I'm having to deal with an autoimmune disease that makes daily life a grind. I'm dealing with untreatable glaucoma so the future is dark. I'm dealing with awful snitty people (IRL) who lie. I see suffering and sickness everywhere ... It's pretty damn depressing.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by timerty
I also feel the same way. But I keep myself happy by watching Glee and Jersey Shore. Move yourself into another reality for a while.

Lol enduring Snookie's antics would probably end the tiny hope for humanity I still have.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've felt lost for a while like you op, but I've finally just now started pulling myself out and reconnecting with my inner spirit with the help of a couple words of wisdom and encouragement from a fellow youtuber. I suggest checking out Jonathanlives Aka Adampants channel on youtube, his words have much to offer in guidance about finding your own path and letting go

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

His Channel, I recommend watching them all, Good luck on you journeys!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-3-2012 by Commodorebob because: video embed error

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Literally forget everything about your past, every time you start to base a new moment on the past blow it out of your mind....I don't mean this figurative I am talking literal block it out including feelings. Then continuously ask yourself "how good can this get" but really envision the question. Envision this question every time you come across a situation or every time you are about to predict the way something will turn out because you will be basing it on previous similar experiences, and you don't want this as you don't have a past.

This is extremely powerful and does work as your past scientifically does predict your future and if all you have had is bad situation in the past it will corolat from past to present to future. This is because in every situation humans naturally look into "what they know" that being their past actions and results then you have a high percent chance of predicting the same result....predicting is envisioning and envisioning is HUGE.
edit on 30-3-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I use to feel as you do but i have learned to accept the good and bad aspects of my life and I am greatful for it all you need to focus on what you do want and have I hate this word but "FAITH" it will work out. it allways does even when things seem at there worst they are never really that bad so get legally intoxicated it is friday go out and party it up that is what I think we are here to do as for the relationship communicate to her tell her how you feel and go from there

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Except for separating with the wife, we are almost in the same situation, OP. But I did learn to let go of everything and just go with the flow. That's why I am stress-free. I know it is really difficult and I can understand your situation. But let go of your expectations and go with the flow. Wait for synchronicity as sometimes, things are resolved in ways that we never expected. Remove any expectations and you will not be stressed. Trust that you are never alone and that someone is looking over you while you are "studying" another difficult experience.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

What do you mean? I am curious to your answer.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhNoItsCritical
I've been, almost daily, stressing out and thinking and trying to deal with my "spiritual journey" for the last year and a half or so. Sometimes there will be days where everything is perfect and I'm empowered, and as happy as can be, then other times where I'm absolutely disempowered, disconnected, and frustrated with everything.

I don't know what to believe anymore, but I do know that as I change the world reflects that. I'm having relationship issues (my significant other and I may be parting our separate ways soon, which neither of us want but we both have a feeling that it's going to happen) and it seems almost every other person I know or read about is experiencing the same thing. Every problem that I'm experiencing, so is other people. I can't find a job, nor do I want one. I feel forced into looking for employment, and I'm actually pretty miserable about that.

I've been emailing a few people, listening to bashaar, listening to mooji, and just reading and contemplating, and it only leads to me stressing out. I keep getting stuck in loops of thoughts and beliefs, and I'm just getting sick of it. I remember when I believed and look forward to december 21st 2012, believing that something magical was going to happen and save me from all of my problems, but now I don't even believe that. I feel lost, alone, and I'm pretty much losing faith in everything.

I used to be afraid of things like the illuminati, GMO, flouride, whether I'll make the ascension or not, and some other things like aliens and whatnot, but I'm not afraid and couldn't care less about any of that anymore.. now it boils down to my relationship with my significant other (which that situation is BEYOND complicated, I won't even bother explaining that, I'll just say that we both want to be together but something is preventing it).

It seems like I'm being stripped down of everything that I love and enjoy. I'm just so sick of this back and forth crap. I feel as if everything and everybody aside from me is god, and it's all just playing some frustrating game with me for some reason or another...

If that's the case, I just hope that me and my significant other can look back one day and laugh at all of this BS that's happening.. and I hope it's soon, because at this point I'm seriously getting fed up.

You're not alone. It just sounds like life to me. You just gotta roll with the punches and sometimes stand back and just let it all happen. When things are out of your control that's all you can do. Evaluate who you simply cannot live without and if it's worth fighting for then fight! Always keep around the people who make you feel good and watch the things that make you laugh. Open your world by exploring new music---go through myspace and listen. You gotta keep branching out, trying to find it. We all go through spells where we get bored with our lives and everything just seems hopeless. It gets way better on down the road---IF you keep your eyes on the road and not get side-tracked down the many, many wrong roads along the way. Sometimes you need to back up and get back out on the freeway.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
First of all my apologies. I did not read every post, just might be repeating others...

I recognise your troubles. My advice is to create balance. Indulge yourself in earthly pleasures. I could be way off but i'm guessing you are covering up some dark sexual fantasies. Indulge!

Goodbye and goodluck.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
... ... ...
edit on 30-3-2012 by pica13pica because: double post!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The path/answers much like love show up where you least expect them and when you weren't looking for them. I suggest just letting go of it at least for a little while. Release and enjoy the now with no expectations no questions just savor what is. Chances are you will find out just like I have that what you have been looking for has been in front of you face the whole time. The world and people are not all crap there is powerful good in the world. Don't minimize the good by only focusing in the bad. Good luck to you on your journey! Enjoy, love, dream, imagine and hope along the way.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OhNoItsCritical

Dissolution is healthy.

Depression is the fist side-effect of enlightenment.

You are on the path when you see see everything for what it is.

No one that is awake can look at this world without filling their heart with sorrow.

Remain steadfast and continue to learn the processes that rule this place. You will see the stages soon.

Read the Kybalion

edit on 30-3-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You have been spoiled. You have a significant other? Lucky you. You have lost the ability to count your blessings. You might need some suffering to fix that.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhNoItsCritical
If that's the case, I just hope that me and my significant other can look back one day and laugh at all of this BS that's happening.. and I hope it's soon, because at this point I'm seriously getting fed up.

Not too much longer now.
It will undeniable soon. Hang on.

This is the process.
If you were completely satisfied right now with life here on Earth, it would be yours again.

No more connections here.
Let them dry up.
Let them rebuild in another place and in another way.

I love you.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Everything is the way it is supposed to be ...no better.... no worse

take each day as it comes and count your blessings ..one by one..... each day

find the good in your life

re-focus your life >>>>>>>>>>

for what ever you focus on ..you will make real in your life

life is this simple

"be that" which you wish to see in your life .

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Remain STRONG on your path and if they the significant other are significant they will be with you no matter the thick and thins and deep thoughts you may share. Don't force them to try to understand you for it can become a bigger wedge.

Something to think about during your pressures over time...

A NON TRANSPARENT PIECE OF COAL HAS TO EXPERIENCE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PRESSURE AND TIME BEFORE IT CAN BECOME THAT POWERFUL LIGHT EMITTING GEM.

THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR THE MANY PRESSURES APPLIED TO THE SOULS/SPIRITS/ENERGIES OVER TIME DURING THE PHASES OF LIFE AND DEATH WITHIN EXISTENCE. So don't give up just try not to get to down on yourself WE ALL HAVE THOSE UP AND DOWN PERIODS when things feel to be vibrating on a positive level overall as well as when the vibrations seem to be tested/strengthened during the low periods of discomfort. I wish you the best.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i feel like this is kinda common dude. what you described sounds nearly identical to what ive been through lately. except the significant other has disappeared and reemerged in the picture and it always tends to shift how i feel tremendously. the two conclusions i've come to is that love is everything, especially in regards to how you feel and to become a hermit if there is a lack of such....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Originally posted by smyleegrl
OP,

I don't mean to imply anything, but have you considered checking with your doctor? Many of the feelings you posted are symptoms of major depression. If that is the case, then your doctor may be able to help you get a grip on your emotions so that you can deal with the areas in your life that need improvement.

Best of luck to you

Who could be happy living in this day an age??? if u are, your insane... period.

Oh, friend. Don't you know? Happiness is simply perception.

Yeah, life can suck sometimes. But life can also be beautiful. You just have to be willing to see the beauty.

Personally, I feel happy whenever I hear my child laugh, see one of my students suddenly comprehend an idea, have my cat snuggle in my lap while I read a book. Whenever I see a shooting star, or hear my husband's voice after a long day at work. That sweet anticipation before going on a trip or discovering a wonderful new author.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join