It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by antinwo101
reply to post by boncho

If you actually read my thread, you would see that it is my daughter, not his....we raised her together so she calls him dad! My daughter has no idea what is going on and will not know what has happened! I would never do anything to put my daughter in harms way physically or emotionally thank you!

That's nice. You have a kid together (she calls him Dad.)

It doesn't matter if his genes are inside her. And if you are planning on setting him up for revenge, then yes... you are planning on putting your daughter in harms way emotionally.

As I said before, get over yourself.

Ahhh Boncho...A man of reason as always...

BTW, I agree 100%...Wait till the daughter grows up and understands what mom did to her dad. Ain't gonna be pretty.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
reply to post by hapablab

Thank you lots sista!!!!!! Amazing advice! now that's what im talking about!

anytime and thank you, I look at it this way...fast and furious revenge will sting, but revenge that makes them sweat lol as is (there's a chance my husband will find out) or "She's suing me??!?!!" OR for his sake "she took everything!. is sooo rewarding.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Find out when they are going to meet at your house to do the naughty, but when they arrive you can surprise them by cheating on your bf with her husband. They walk in all horned up, only to be slapped in the face with the opposing reciprocal.

I am kidding though.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Trust me when I say I know the pain your going through. I also know by your post that your an intellegent woman. I know first hand what that pain feels like.. it rips your heart out and stomps it into mincemeat. I in no way try to trivialive your pain but I do have good new

Given your sound standing in this previous relationship you.... believe it or not... already have the upperhhand. I kid you not. I know your personal pain has moved your pshycie to the point of revenge but I'm here to tell you your already there! I kid you not. You just have to be open to the possibNT MORE INFOility. PM ME IF YOU WHA

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Do they still that show where they track cheaters and then confront them while in the act? You should totally see if you can get on that show. National television humiliation. I'm sure you can even hide your identity there. I'd tune in for that. That show was hilarious.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

I'm not commenting to advance your cause, but rather to suggest that it's fairly trickly to forsee what consequences may follow when bad goes to worse. But you're a woman and not a child. I reckon if your mind is made up then that is that.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Huh, I've been there, and I understand the immediate desire for brutal revenge.

That being said, there's a line from a song that always stuck with me (though I can't remember the name of the song itself):

"In the end revenge sends ends to the defendant."

As much as it is not what you may want to hear now, Boncho has been speaking some wisdom... revenge backfires.

I had an ex that cheated on me, and as hard as it was and as much as it destroyed my life at the time, I let it go and moved on. 8 years later, she searched me out. Her life was in the crapper, mine was fully awesome. That was a long time to wait for any kind of revenge, and I never wished her any real harm, but seeing her realize what she had missed out on was more fulfilling that anything I could have done immediately. It's cliche, and not what you probably want to hear, but it's true:

"The best revenge is living well."

Oh, and tell the husband. He deserves to know.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Live well. Be happy. Ignore him. Make him irrelavent.

That'll be worse than anything else.

Sounds like this jerk has an ego.

Ignoring him would crush him worse than anything. Forget his name. Don't remember what he looks like.

Make him a non-person.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Contact the show Cheaters.......lol

vvv

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
1. get the word round to friends and family that you have a surprise for your fella and arrange a quick party, swear them to secrecy.
2. Dont say anything, act natural and get your parents / sister / friend to look after the little one for a few days.
3.Go to a local cheeky store and stock up on cuffs / rope / gag (anything else is up to you)
4. Pounce for fun the minute he steps through the door, and tie him to the bed.
5. Make an excuse that you need to go get some fish fingers from the shop.
6. Assemble friends / family outside.
7. Ring the fire brigade.
8. Laugh your ass off.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Chai_An

From a woman who understand how it feels to be cheated on but trust me getting even can backfire so just move on. The old folks always said "what goes around comes around" and they were right. He'll get his due without any lifting of your fingers.

That expression applies in more ways than one. If the OP is set on seeking revenge, the OP will also get back what she gives out.

What goes around comes around. ...To everyone.

Explanation:
Boncho ... Seems according to my calculations that she has ALREADY paid in advance!

Personal Disclosure: Its her turn to roll the dice!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
antinwo101

I would just move on with my life all the energy and anger isn't going to change a thing..You have a precious daughter to think about ..Change the door locks and put his clothes and personal idems out in the yard ..

I know this is devastating to you as it would be anyone but get a lawyer file and get this out of the way as soon as possible and find some way deep in your heart to forgive this will also teach your daughter that mommy can forgive and move on

Revenge is pointless and what you do to him at some given time will come back on you its called karma ..

Bow out like a lady with your head up good things will happen for you if you go without hate and revenge ..Best of luck to you antinwo101 and your daughter..You have a whole wonderful life ahead of you
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

I was going to manufacture a plethora of ways to grab him by the balls and screw him over for you
... BUT then I realized that OL can teach you to fish instead of feeding you a whole lotta little fishes ...

Here is how ...

Game Theory [wiki]

I recommend you hit him below the belt ... in his wallet which is connected to his balls.

Kick his A$$(ets). :bash:

Battle of the sexes (game_theory):Burning money [wiki]

Because intimate relationships are often like a prison system ...

Prisoner's dilemma [wiki]

And nobody wants to end up as somebody elses .. ahem (cough cough) b.i.t.c.h (cough)!

So here is how to shank somebody properly ... errr uhmmm catch a fish!

Tit for tat [wiki]

Tit for tat is an English saying meaning "equivalent retaliation". It is also a highly effective strategy in game theory for the iterated prisoner's dilemma. It was first introduced by Anatol Rapoport in Robert Axelrod's two tournaments, held around 1980. An agent using this strategy will initially cooperate, then respond in kind to an opponent's previous action. If the opponent previously was cooperative, the agent is cooperative. If not, the agent is not. This is similar to superrationality and reciprocal altruism in biology.

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Get into a relationship with like minded individuals that have a lot in common with you.

When was the last time this guy looked at ATS or anything at all to do with conspiracies, spirituality and truth like you are? Next time choose Brains before Brawn.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

As a man on the verge of divorcing his wife for another woman (who he hasn't slept with yet) I'd suggest not taking this out on the other woman, and instead, seeking your revenge on your spouse. If you feel the need to go after her, I'd suggest informing her husband of the situation, not seeking physical confrontation.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I know you are emotionally hurt and your ego is red hot with rage, but there is NOTHING, be it legally or gray area, that you can do or say to him that will hurt him in the way he hurt you. On the contrary, if he was texting her after sex with you then he was not only thinking of her while you two "made love", but he hasnt given a crap about you for a long time. There's nothing you can do for emotional payback. Anything you do will only inflate his "i must bang ALL the women" macho mentality. Take it from someone that knows the type very well. I was a SOB for twenty years until life made me grow the hell up by force.

Pass the page and focus on your daughter and be careful in bringing strangers into her life next time.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that. you should move on - anger and hatred only lead to more anger and hatred.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Does he know that you know? If not, get a little kinky one night with ropes or handcuffs and then just leave him there. While he's stuck, call the other woman and tell her that if she wants to see him untied she needs to get over there ASAP. If not, you'll tell her husband EVERYthing. Do something along those lines to where her husband gets involved and maybe even kicks your husbands a** in front of you.

You feel used? Find a way to use him. When it's all said and done, just take your daughter and leave.

Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

I have a reputation on this site as being a nice guy so maybe I should just leave this where it is. I don't really want people see my what my dark side is REALLY like. right now. If you really want more details, PM me.

www.netdetective.com...

I've been using that site for years now. It's very good.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It's probably already been said but if not, do not take the revenge path. 2 wrongs don't make a right and it won't change the facts as they stand. I would inform her husband of what you know though. Not out of revenge but out of moral duty if you will. Just explain who you are and how you came to know the sordid details. No one likes to be taken for a ride and I would think he does have the right to know although this is thankfully not a situation I have experience in at all.

I wish you peace. It must have been soul destroying.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Don't get revenge, get even but stay within the confines of the law.

Firstly, this now ex boyfriend of yours is NOT the father of your child unless he adopted her - and that did'nt happen!

Pack his stuff up and leave it in the garage for him to pick it up within 7 days. Don't attempt to take anything you know clearly does'nt belong to you unless you have a receipt in your name to prove your ownership.

I probably would attempt to tell this woman's husband - no doubt he will be on Facebook but I suggest you have actual evidence to prove it. Thereafter - walk away.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join