It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what hit the WTC?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by smyleegrl

When you have to defend your arguments by quoting someone famous, says lots about the caliber of said arguments.

Why not answer my question with a simple and logical reply without resorting to misdirection.

? There is a lot i said besides that quote. You chose to only read the quote. Its a good one by the way.

Where did the planes go? There was no plane. No plane hit anything. You fell for it, not me. Review all the impact footage and ask yourself if they could fake it. Watch the 1977 Star Wars clip i posted. You dont think they could create a plane crash? They did great with the moon landing

-Missile hits WTC/Pentagon/Shanksville.

-Create 20 + helicopter/amateur angles that include a Boeing and release to the public. Pretty easy. Much easier than 19 hi-jackers with box cutters.

On the morning of 9/11, i was painting the exterior of a beachfront property in Keansburg N.J.

The night before, a cold front came through. i remember, it was cool, and breezy with no humidity, and i could see the city in near crystal clarity.

I remember seeing a large plume of smoke trailing from the top of one of the towers, heading right out to sea.

We all stopped working, to watch what we thought was just a fire at the WTC, when we saw the second plane hit. we were dumbfounded to say the least! it was about that time that we found out they were terrorist attacks.

The smoke plume after they fell, was visible, going in an easterly direction for at least 20 miles.

Believe me when i tell you, that it was no special effect!
edit on 31-3-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Explain this:

United Airlines Flight 93 slammed into the earth Sept. 11 near Shanksville, Somerset County, at more than 500 mph, with a ferocity that disintegrated metal, bone and flesh. It took more than three months to identify the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers...

Paper survives intact but not a Boeing?

And HEY look it belongs to one of the terrorists!!!

Thats convenient.

What are the chances of that?

According to ABC News and the Associated Press, the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami was found a few blocks from the WTC.

Another one????

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Dna would be hopelessly useless in trying to determine wether there were actually people on those planes,or none at all,wether or not the bodies were from the towers only,or from the towers and the planes...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney

We all stopped working, to watch what we thought was just a fire at the WTC, when we saw the second plane hit. we were dumbfounded to say the least! it was about that time that we found out they were terrorist attacks.

And why should i believe you? Did you snap any pictures? Take any video? Did you really see a plane hit, or did you maybe miss it by a half second and your just telling yourself you saw a plane? Self reassurance maybe?

I'd love to believe you saw a plane, but you'll need more than a story. I was at Columbine High School when Dylan Klebold shot me....so what? Do you believe me?

edit on 31-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Changing the subject? Please don't derail the thread by bringing in side issues that have nothing to do with the OP.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

In the early 1940's,the usa cut off japans access to oil,prodded them relentlessly and then allowed them to attack pearl harbor,intentionally sacrificing thousands of innocent american lives in the sinister process,just to trick the american public into accepting and supporting their war machine and to bring mega wealth to the powerful industrialists and think about those hard to rebuild aircraft carriers,that just happened to be away st sea on a sunday morning,gimme a break,we are so very lied to,manipulated and deceived,its sickening...

And so why would'nt tptb orchestrate the diabolical events of 911,fabricate another new enemy and then oil the jaws of their war machine,set it into motion and feed its viscious jaws with our babies?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Did you snap any pictures? Take any video?

LOL. Your whole argument assumes that all photos of the events were faked, along with all of the video- so why are you asking for more vids and pics. If they show planes you'll just yell faaaaake.

If you're going to dismiss all eyewitness accounts because they didn't personally shoot video, and all video and photos because faaaaake, you're left with very little evidence to go on.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

If i recall, you made this post earlier...

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
Did you ask your mom?

Talk about derail. BTW, what side issues did i bring up? I created this thread, and its about how a missile may have hit targets instead of planes.

Any evidence i bring up is in light of that topic.

If they show planes you'll just yell faaaaake.

Ok, lets see. Post it.
edit on 31-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Not without an awful lot of people knowing about it. They filmed a short scene from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy near me last year and the disruption was incredible. Hundreds of people, trucks, cars, the works. Loads of people watching as well.

Try and do that and keep it secret.
That was a movie being filmed out in the open and it was previously advertised and was obviously known about and it was seen by everyone there for what it was,a movie being made.But,the orchestrated events of 911 were not made known and so no one would have been aware of what was actually going on all around them,hiding in plain sight,in the sky,in the towers and on the streets and sidewalks of nyc and then when the people,who were not involved in acting out the diabolical scheme,were thrown into full blown panic mode,they would have clearly and accurately noticed just about nothing...
edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

you can start by denying all of the photos found here

And then by denying all of these videos.

or you could start with this video.

compiling 43 different shots showing the 2nd plane impacting

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The passport has nothing to do with nonexistent, tiny JASSMs hitting the towers. It's just an argument from incredulity.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The passport has nothing to do with nonexistent, tiny JASSMs hitting the towers. It's just an argument from incredulity.

The passport shows how ridiculous the idea of a Boeing crashing is. The impact site looks like they hit it with a missile and scattered evidence. With the explosion we saw, it would be impossible to find a paper passport intact after an event like that. IMPOSSIBLE. Only 300 bodies were recovered at ground zero, yet they found the terrorists passport?

2 passports????

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

With the explosion we saw, it would be impossible to find a paper passport intact after an event like that. IMPOSSIBLE.

That has nothing to do with whether the explosion was caused by a JASSM (which didn't exist at the time) or an airplane.

Not to mention, it is only your own unsupported claim. If you reject all evidence that shows planes hitting the 9/11 sites based on speculation, I can certainly reject your silly, unsupported assertion based on my speculaiton that you are a troll paid by the illuminati to spread disinfo.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Whenever I read threads that insinuate missiles were used, I always wonder "What happened to the plane?".

I mean, if a missile hit the pentagon, then where did the plane and it's passengers go? Are they on some remote island? Did TPTB secretly kill them and hide the bodies?

Wouldnt it be easier to just use a plane....? Y secretly kill and hide bodies and use a missile to cover up a plane that would do the same thing a missile would do... with people inside it, that would also die on impact....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Be careful. Some of these guys might cut themselves if you leave Occam's Razor lying around.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Whenever I read threads that insinuate missiles were used, I always wonder "What happened to the plane?".

I mean, if a missile hit the pentagon, then where did the plane and it's passengers go? Are they on some remote island? Did TPTB secretly kill them and hide the bodies?

Wouldnt it be easier to just use a plane....? Y secretly kill and hide bodies and use a missile to cover up a plane that would do the same thing a missile would do... with people inside it, that would also die on impact....

Yep. My point exactly. That's the logical thing to do...

But logic is in short supply in this thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Be careful. Some of these guys might cut themselves if you leave Occam's Razor lying around.

Hi doc,
Yeah good old OR dull as a toy baloon and created by a young bafoon.
I bet you solve a lot of 911 stuff with that poodink.
O's R mutter mutter,
later ljb

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Hi day,
I have pointed it out many times but you seem eager to learn.
Just google Operation Northwoods. It's that easy.
hope it helps! later ljb
ps btw let us know what you think

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

My sisters husband watched the towers collapse from the roof of a nearby building and he said that there were hundreds of injured people laid out upon the wide cement walkway around the towers, awaiting medical attention and he saw the towers fall down and crush them all and he and i have never heard or read a word about those people,or what happened to them...

edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Since when and why did this occam guys theoretical opinion become the be all end all solution to everything that happens in this world?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join