It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what hit the WTC?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by holywar666

Cantor Fitzgerald L.P., an investment bank on the 101st–105th floors of the North Tower, lost 658 employees, considerably more than any other employer.[45] Marsh Inc., located immediately below Cantor Fitzgerald on floors 93–100, lost 358 employees,[46][47] and 175 employees of Aon Corporation were also killed.

Who knows anyone who works for those companies? Who knows anyone who knows anyone who works for those companies? Do any of those employees even exist?

I know someone who knew someone who worked for Cantor. He called him in his office after the plane hit. Somebody answered and my colleague was severely traumatised by what he heard, which amounted to someone in extraordinary circumstances screaming about how they were all dying.

Probably done with a computer or actors though, yeah?
I find it very interesting that you say "somebody answered" and that someone was never "seen" either,right? so we dont really know where they were either,right?
edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My colleague called his friend. He was in London - we worked in an industry that a Cantor subsidiary was involved in - and his friend was in the WTC. Obviously he used the number he had always used to call him.

Perhaps you think it likely that the number was patched to a different line where actors performed as though they were being killed. Perhaps my friend is in on it. But those notions are so ridiculous and pointless that speculating about them is a complete waste of time. If your fantasy is that the attack didn't happen then feel free to indulge it. but be aware that you will have to make believe an awful lot of stuff to support it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

As far as eye witnesses...

If i happened to be in the area at the time the towers were struck,but i didnt see anything and then shortly afterwards,someone dressed in a pristine suit and tie,wearing shades and a badge walked up to me and said...

"If you swear to me now,that you'll never tell a soul,because we know where you live,all i want you to do is walk over there to that on location news crew and tell them on camera,that you saw a plane hit the towers,i'll give you this envelope filled with $100 bills"...

I would be like,okay...

Seriously,its as simple as that...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hey, not everyone is a psychopath who'll do anything for a wad of cash. MMMkay?

Usually that argument is presented by people who claim high morals, and that no one could possibly be corrupt. But It's just as bad an argument coming from the other direction.

The fact that you're willing to lie for cash is not evidence that someone else did in fact do so. Nor that any such offer was made to them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Could be possible that a missile designed to look like a plane hit the pentagon, too many conflicting eye witness testimony to believe a passenger plane hit the pentagon plus the forensics just dont add up. As for the world trade center a very large plane-missile is possible but not plausible. Military plane designed to look like a passenger jet is possible so long as the FAA corrdinates the lie to say planes were hijacked. The problem with the official story is it relies on severe incompetence on the part of norad. Either way, the wars continue to be waged so regardless of what happened what is happening is a tragedy. More soldiers die from suicide than combat missions. Is that plausible if they are fighting the good fight against terrorism? Youd think they would be proud.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join