It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why there's good reason to believe the "Abomination that Causes Desolations" will happen this spr

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NoSoup4U

1 Corinthians 15:52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye,at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The "last trump" is blown....and "the dead shall be raised"...happens at
the Final Judgment. All the supposed Rapture verses are about
the Final Judgment except the "one is taken, one is left behind" verse,
this is about our death. The Rapture belief is only a little over 100 years
old, that's a hint.

Revelation 6:16-17 “And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?”

Catholic prophecy refers to the verses from Rev 6:14-17, it is the "soon" Great Warning, the "awakening", it will be a Pentecost for the entire world. We will wish the rocks to fall on us, everyone seeing their soul as God sees it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The Rapture belief is only a little over 100 years
old, that's a hint.

Umm, the word "rapture" is from the word "rapiemur" in the Latin Bible. Much older than 100 years.

4:17 deinde nos qui vivimus qui relinquimur simul rapiemur c*um illis in nubibus obviam Domino in aera et sic semper cu*m Domino erimus

The Latin Vulgate is a 4th century work of Jerome.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Catholic prophecy refers to the verses.....

I am sorry, but I refuse to take at face value what any denomination says. All of them have their faults. I believe the word of God and that only. I am an individual with individual thoughts. With that said, I read a lot of "takes" on prophecy throughout the whole bible. I pray all the time for God to graciously help me understand what I am reading.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's called what it is...the "continual sacrifice" spoken of in Daniel
is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. One day, not far off everyone will
love the Mass. But previous, before God's new time, the 7th Day, during the Great Tribulation, the anti-Christ will attempt to change the Mass, abolish the most Holy Eucharist. This is the "abomination of desolation" prophesied the Book of Daniel.

From
MOTHER MARY

September 14, 2007
6:55 AM
Manila,
Philippines

Thru Lec

Son, I sought to speak to you today for what I deem a
necessity in warning people about their forgetfulness
on what the true faith is. God has decreed that His
church, the Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church as
the vehicle and the repository of the faith handed
down from the time of my Son Jesus’ earthly ministry
up to the time of His next coming . The truth of the
faith is vested upon my Son’s church.

My heart grieves on seeing many of my children
leaving the church of My Son for churches which to
them appear on the outside as the fulfillment of their
inner longing to become closer to My Son Jesus but
they could have forgotten the fact that it is only in
the Holy Roman Catholic church where the body, blood,
and divinity of My Son Jesus transubstantiate into
the consecrated bread and wine you call the
Eucharist, hence, you can see how much those who left
the Church of My Son gravely miss what is available
only on the Church ordained by God to do His earthly
ministry.

The Mass as the highest form of worship can only be
found within the confines the Catholic Church. Graces
in abundance flow to the Soul during mass. Angels
watch, rapt in attention at each celebration of the
Holy Sacrifice of the Mass for it is Divine truth that
My Son Jesus comes to each soul upon reception of his
consecrated body and blood in the form of host.

Those who have received My Son in the Eucharist as
often as their time permits have acquired for their
soul incalculable graces....

Yahoo Groups Seers 2, search archives....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Notice that the Abomination that maketh Desolate is an "it" not a he.

Mark 13:14 King James Version (KJV) "14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:"

The land of Israel was desolate, not having the Jews living in it, since they were scattered among the nations until the 1967 war. Is the temple mount not desolate right now? Of course it is. Why? The Mosque on the Mount. Is the Mosque an "it"? Obviously! The Mosque is the abomination that maketh desolate.

Do you know what is inscribed in Arabic on the door of the Mosque?

Founding Inscription Inside the building in classical Arabic is inscribed, "O you People of the Book, overstep not bounds in your religion, and of God speak only the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, is only an apostle of God, and his Word which he conveyed unto Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from him. Believe therefore in God and his apostles, and say not Three. It will be better for you. God is only one God. Far be it from his glory that he should have a son."

www.bibleplaces.com...

If that is not anti-Christ, then I do not know what is!

I want to throw this out there to. I have been teetering on the thought that it prophecies may have double meaning. What I mean by that is, maybe their is a spiritual application and physical application to prophecies. An example is the Feasts of the Lord being physical in the Old Testament and spiritual in the New Testament. Maybe I should start a new thread concerning this different subject.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
I want to throw this out there to. I have been teetering on the thought that it prophecies may have double meaning. What I mean by that is, maybe their is a spiritual application and physical application to prophecies. An example is the Feasts of the Lord being physical in the Old Testament and spiritual in the New Testament. Maybe I should start a new thread concerning this different subject.

I believe this is likely the case. God said that in the past He had shaken the earth but at the end He would shake the heavens also. Heb 12:26 So it's like we're having two apocalypses, as it were. I propose that we are going to be seeing an earthly shaking that culminates in a heavenly shaking; but since most are only expecting an earthly shaking, they are totally unprepared for the heavenly shaking. Further I suspect this earthly shaking is the source of the "strong delusion" the apostle speaks of. Meaning, perceiving the course of the shaking of the earth, everyone will understand the apocalypse is now a reality because the earthly things will be coming to pass just as prophesied. The problem is that most aren't aware that the things of prophecy are ultimately spiritual things, and not earthly things.

Now, at the culmination of the shaking of the earth, heaven will be shaken and this begins with Satan and his angels being cast out of heaven "like lightning"; the stars falling in the Revelation, by a mighty shaking (I propose Satan has not yet been removed from heaven; and that we look at the things said as prophecy- thus Jesus saying, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven" is prophecy about the heavenly shaking to come at the end of the age.) Satan then comes pretending to be Jesus and the saints, and everyone believes it because- why not, they just saw the apocalypse with their own eyes and here is Jesus right on time to defeat the earthly beast and such. Praise God, right? So, those that have no knowledge of the heavenly things will see the earthly things being shaken, and then see Jesus appear, and believe the apocalypse is over and Christ has returned when in fact the shaking of heaven has just begun. So in the end the strong delusion comes from an earthly mind only being able to discern earthly things, and cannot comprehend the spiritual nature of the earthly things, which things are but prophetic pictures of things to come, spiritually. The visible will be shaken, but take heed to the shaking of the invisible things.

But knowledge is power and the Word tells us that the King of Confusion comes with all his host on the 10th day of the 10th month to launch his attack against the saints. So if we see "Jesus" showing up on the 10th day of the 10th month I fully expect anyone reading this to pull the biggest Admiral Ackbar of all time. And I hope that reference is understood because it's a shame to waste such a great reference.

Now I can't fail again here to note that the next 10th day of the 10th month corresponds to our Dec 23 of this year. And both Dec 21 and Dec 23 are considered equally valid Mayan long count end dates because there is the matter of some interpretive issue. So that's just; odd. It's just odd. I know that it's enough to make me say, "Okay; let's go ahead and go with yellow alert bordering on red; put the shields up and ready the phasers." And I know I've never given that order before and up until not long ago never really expected to be giving.
edit on 5-5-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I almost forgot that I was going to mention the Dome of the Rock; now note I'm not saying this will happen in this earthly way because these things are prophesied in symbols we (or, at least I) can't discern what they will appear as to the eye, you know what I mean? But the spirit of the words is true:

consider that the archangel Michael were to descend over the Dome during some calamitous day and utterly break down the dome with fire or some earthquake, or the earth opens and swallows it; then "Jesus" shows up and everyone understands that Jesus has fulfilled the prophecy of destroying the Abomination of Desolation. So they fall for it.

But the Dome is just an earthly picture, as it were- and all the REAL abomination did was use the earthly picture to convince everyone of a lie.

You know, I often wondered in the past at how exactly a man would get all of the religions to worship him. How could anyone get virtually every Christian to forsake Christ? It seemed utterly impossible. But if you can fake everyone into believing you are Jesus Christ returned with the full authority of God (the apostle does clearly state that the coming of the son of perdition is with "all power" so that's pretty potent stuff) should be a snap!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCobb
But knowledge is power and the Word tells us that the King of Confusion comes with all his host on the 10th day of the 10th month to launch his attack against the saints. So if we see "Jesus" showing up on the 10th day of the 10th month I fully expect anyone reading this to pull the biggest Admiral Ackbar of all time. And I hope that reference is understood because it's a shame to waste such a great reference.

Now I can't fail again here to note that the next 10th day of the 10th month corresponds to our Dec 23 of this year. And both Dec 21 and Dec 23 are considered equally valid Mayan long count end dates because there is the matter of some interpretive issue. So that's just; odd. It's just odd. I know that it's enough to make me say, "Okay; let's go ahead and go with yellow alert bordering on red; put the shields up and ready the phasers." And I know I've never given that order before and up until not long ago never really expected to be giving.
edit on 5-5-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

I believe Admiral Ackbar said "Take evasive action!" and "It's a trap!" after Lando said the Death Star shield generator is not giving an up or down reading.

The cunning of the emperor fooled everybody into the trap. The good side of the force broke up the works of the evil emperor through weakness. The weakness was little Ewoks and persistent Rebel friends on the moon of Endor. Doesn't this sound like the scenario God and Satan are going to have in the end?

This is a chess game between God and Satan and I believe Satan is waiting to make his move. That day may be in December 21, 2012 when everybody wishes the emperor to bring change to the entire planet in the name of security.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hab22
There is reason to believe that September 2015 lines up with the great Jubilee that invites Christ, the Prince of Peace, to regain ownership of planet Earth from the evil warlord, Satan.

I read elsewhere the date by the Rabbi for the second coming is October 3, 2016.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join