It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why there's good reason to believe the "Abomination that Causes Desolations" will happen this spr

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am still enjoying this, but I wish someone other than CLPrime (because I think his thoughts of this would be similar to mine and thus unnecessary to share, unless I am wrong about that CLP)...would show me in scripture..in the KJV, NASV, ESV, or NIV (thoses should be enough).. where does it unmistakebly mention THE antichrist? And also would someone show me where its says the book of revelationS???

To me, neither THE antichrist is mentioned, nor is there PLURAL revelationS in the last book of the Bible. No, the book is THE RevelatioN of Jesus Christ (to John the Apostle and by extension, to those who read the book).

And while I admit the second one is kind of picky, its still important to get it correct. As to the first - THE antichrist - I am sorry but therein lies a huge problem of misinterpretation of scripture. And when you couple that with thinking that physical Israel has a separate dispensation than the church (a symbolism to spiritual Israel) then you compound the errors and thus we see why so many difference are occuring.

As CLPrime has said, thats why Christ is in heaven, seated at the right hand of the Father, reigning until the last enemy is destroyed (He - Christ already overcame the first 2: The Civil Government and the Religiosity of the Jews) and the last is Death. Revelation clearly shows that that second - last - death will be when the devil and his angels are cast into the lake of fire to be tormented day and night forever. THEN will come the final destruction of this planet, and God saying "Behold I make all things new!"

I for one look forward to that day. I pray it comes soon, but as 2 Peter says: God is not slack concerning His promises, but rather desires that no one should perish but all come to salvation (paraphrased on my part). That day will come as a thief in the night and NO ONE knows the day or the hour.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks for letting me post in this great topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailGator

In fact, the Greek lacks the definite article. It should be translated, "A revelation of Jesus Christ." The implication being that, while the book includes only a single revelation, there have been other revelations of Christ (specifically, at his first coming: "He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake" -- 1 Peter 1:20, though it uses a slightly different word for "revealed").

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Guys, there are too many signs happening right now, signs unique to this era, and not to 33-70 AD

Such as:

Concerning the death of the two witnesses, "And those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth." This will require global television.

"image of the beast speaks" will likely require satellite television.

"no one can buy or sell without the mark of the beast in their hand or forehead" will likely require microchip implants, GPS and computer data advancements

"Euphrates River dries up" most easily explained by the Ataturk Dam in Turkey, built in 1990, which has already been used more than one to cut off the flow of the Euphrates

"earthquakes in diverse places" yes, there have always been earthquakes, but in the advent of underground nuclear explosions, there seems to be a technological explanation for the increased numbers of earthquakes.

"Babylon will rule over the kings of the earth" The Romans had relegated the land of Babylon to ash heaps, but with the discovery of oil in the Middle East during the 1920's, the land of Babylon and its neighboring Arab states have grown to become the wealthiest block of nations in the world.

just to name a few.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Despise not prophecy. Personal opinion means nothing...listen to God,
Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Message # 15518 at ~ Yahoo Groups ~ Seers 2

September 3, 2006

In Persona Christi (the priest)

....I ask all now this question: Can anyone give or minister to another
what they do not have or possess? Absolutely not. Have all who profess to be
Christians have the charism of the priesthood - 'persona Christi'? Absolutely
not. The priesthood was established on Holy Thursday by Me, Jesus Christ, at the
Last Supper. I, Jesus Christ, mandated to the twelve apostles, 'Do this in
commemoration of Me' (Luke 22:19). Here, I instituted the Bread of Life known as
the Eucharist, and the continual sacrifice; and also the new covenant
priesthood. I stated, 'I have not come to destroy the prophets or the Law, but
to fulfill them' (Matt 5:17). Only a priest could offer sacrifices in the Old
Covenant.

It was only the Levites who could become priests (Heb 7:5). In the New
Covenant, only the apostolic House of God can ordain priests under the authority
of Rome. I, Jesus Christ, am the Eternal High Priest and victim to be offered
(Heb 2:17; 3:1). I work in 'persona Christi.' The validly ordained priest here
on earth is the vehicle I use to minister sanctifying grace to the flock and the
validly ordained priest only can offer the continual sacrifice that is the Mass
- where Calvary is represented to the Father in Heaven (which is the New
Covenant Passover: 'Who eats My Body and drinks My Blood has everlasting life
and will be raised up on the last day' (John 6:55) ). This is the Passover from
sin and eternal death.

The early Church fathers (right after the apostles) strictly warned to
be careful where you would receive the Bread of Life (the Eucharist). To make
very certain the Church they were receiving in had a valid succession from the
apostles, or the Bishop of Rome. I, Jesus Christ, am catholic (*universal) and
reside in every tabernacle in every valid Catholic Church. I am honored and
venerated and glorified there. Please come and be a part of the mystical Body of
Christ while there is still time. For, if the continual sacrifice is ever abolished and the abomination of desolation set up (Dan 9:27), the world would end in a horror inconceivable to man.

Please here me in this.

God (All Three Persons)"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
" "image of the beast speaks" will likely require satellite television."

can be Hab

.. but see the context: if man was the ' image of God '... = sustained by God , energetically, through the energies of Creation
then
' the image of the beast ' must mean ' man, sustained by evil's MISuse of those same energies '

further on, this is described as ' and he gave life to the statue '

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Remember no matter how much you say no now.

The "millennium" the 7th day is the Eucharistic reign of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

..."I, Jesus Christ, am catholic (*universal) and
reside in every tabernacle in every valid Catholic Church. I am honored and
venerated and glorified there. Please come and be a part of the mystical Body of
Christ while there is still time."....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

what the crud is the source for those quotes.....

thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by colbe

what the crud is the source for those quotes.....

thanks

GBP,

Catholic prophecy and some Protestant prophecy. Soon, God is going to
reveal to you personally the true faith is Roman Catholicism.

Give Him your "yes." You don't believe now, I understand.

direct link to some current Catholic prophecy and a few Protestant:

www.catholicbinder.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
" "image of the beast speaks" will likely require satellite television."

can be Hab

.. but see the context: if man was the ' image of God '... = sustained by God , energetically, through the energies of Creation
then
' the image of the beast ' must mean ' man, sustained by evil's MISuse of those same energies '

further on, this is described as ' and he gave life to the statue '

Usually not translated "statue" but "image". The Greek word is "eikon" or icon which refers to anything that resembles something. If you're watching television, you're watching an icon of whomever is on television. I would suggest the "image of the beast" will be a satellite channel dedicated to the beast. The false prophet "gives life" to the image of the antichrist. The false prophet would therefore be responsible for promoting the antichrist by turning on the switch, so to speak, to the satellite beam that shows an image of the antichrist giving speeches, etc.

Sounds crazy, I know, but in Nov. 2009, a mysterious Saddam Channel started showing up on Middle East televisions for a period of one week. Then it disappeared. It showed Saddam giving speeches calling for Jihad. Bizarre!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

Ezekiel 38 mentions how Gog, the chief prince of Meshec and Tubal, the Son of Japhet, from the Isle's of the gentiles and lands of the north, aka Europe,(Genesis 10:2). Come against the Land of the real ISRAEL, in the latter days. Gog cannot be Iran for obvious reasons being that it is the land of Persia also mentioned in Ezekiel 38 as a separate entity. Ezekiel 38:10 mentions How the thought of "stealing" the real Israel came to the prince of Meshec and Tubal, GOG. That's why there is so much conflict in the middle east now. That's why 9/11 was an inside job. That's why they want to go to war with Iran and like talking about it everyday on the news.

GOG,MAGOG,MESHEC AND TUBAL are not descendents of Shem, read Genesis 10:2 it's there in plain english. They are descendants of Japheth, brother to Shem. They are the one's who go against the Land of Israel, by force and occupation mentioned in Ezekiel 38 in the latter days AKA NOW. They are the one's who thought the evil thought mentioned in Ezekiel38:10. That thought was to PLAGIARISE The Word of YAHUWAH and His Prophecy. YHWH even mentions how it brings His "fury upon His face", when they do it. We are in the latter days as the fake "UN" created isreal is 100% undeniable proof. The same entity that is behind 9/11 is also behind the creation of the UN's fake 'isreal'.

Also when YAHUWAH/YAHUSHUA addresses the 7 churches of Asia in the Book of Revelation, which are where the 144,000 of the lost tribe of Israel will be chosen from, they would have to be believers in order for Him to address them. The jewish people of the fake UN created 'isreal' don't believe in the one people wrongfully call 'jesus', so where does that make any sense? Gog and Magog are the sole owners of the fake UN created 'isreal'. Satanic forces under the guidance of satan deceived the world into believing who 'isreal' really is supposed to be, but it is YAHUWAH'S will because the people who were to represent Him, whom He blessed as the Sons of Shem, disobeyed Him and were sinning TREMENDOUSLY. We all are paying for sin no matter how close you are to your Creator.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Question for the people who believe in The Old Testament and not the New like the ones who study JUDAISM: WHICH IMMANUEL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? *BORN FROM A VIRGIN I MIGHT ADD*

Hope You don't fall for satan's version of immanuel, because the real Immanuel already came.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It seems as if the Israelites are the ones being targeted in Afghanistan and Pakistan and framed for the false flag terror attacks of 9/11. The Sons of Shem. Stop the antisemitism and end the false war on terror. Ofcourse that's not going to happen until after the false messiah and prophets start their 2012 New World Order. Too bad those Muslims dont know that they are actual ISRAELITES.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
BTW, ALSO ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF JUBILEES ALL OF PHAROAH'S CITIES AND STRUCTURES WERE BUILT BY ISRAELITE SLAVES. THAT MEANS THE PYRAMIDS AND THE SPHINX. NO WONDER THE PYRAMID IS STILL ON THE DOLLAR BILL. AH WELL ONE DAY CURRENCY ALL TOGETHER WILL BE NO MORE ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS ENDURE THE STUPID 2012 NEW WORLD ORDER WHICH IS A SIGN OF THE KINGDOM. FIRST THE FALSE KINGDOM UNDER SATAN PRETENDING TO UNITE ALL PEOPLE AND THEN AFTER THEY ERADICATE US OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET. THE POWERS OF YAHUWA AND THE PURPOSE OF OUR SAVIOUR YAHSHUA WILL BE KNOWN TO MANKIND AND THEY WILL REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND WILL BE FORGIVEN FOR TURNING THEIR BACK ON THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CREATOR, YAHUWA!.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Israylite4ever
It seems as if the Israelites are the ones being targeted in Afghanistan and Pakistan and framed for the false flag terror attacks of 9/11. The Sons of Shem. Stop the antisemitism and end the false war on terror. Ofcourse that's not going to happen until after the false messiah and prophets start their 2012 New World Order. Too bad those Muslims dont know that they are actual ISRAELITES.

BTW, the Book Of Esther mentions ISRAELITES IN A KINGDOM THAT EXPANDED 127 PROVINCES FROM ETHIOPIA TO INDIA.AND THAT WAS WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY BEFORE 70AD, BUT THEN AGAIN THE BOOK OF JUBILEES SAID THEY BEEN IN THAT LAND FROM AROUND AFTER THE BEGINNING.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Israylite4ever

RIGHT OVER THE PEOPLE'S HEADS IS WHERE THE TRUTH WENT...YET IT WAS RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY AND JUDAISM ARE USED TO LEAD THE PEOPLE OF YAHUWA ASTRAY. THE MYSTERY RELIGIONS ARE ALL ONE IN THE SAME AND ARE NOT OF OUR CREATOR YAHUWA. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A PARTICULAR "SPIN" USED TO CONTROL PEOPLE TO FOLLOW A FALSE AGENDA. THESE WRONGS WILL BE UNDONE. FOR IT IS WRITTEN. DOWN WITH RELIGION.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by hab22

Ezekiel 38 mentions how Gog, the chief prince of Meshec and Tubal, the Son of Japhet, from the Isle's of the gentiles and lands of the north, aka Europe,(Genesis 10:2). Come against the Land of the real ISRAEL, in the latter days. Gog cannot be Iran for obvious reasons being that it is the land of Persia also mentioned in Ezekiel 38 as a separate entity. Ezekiel 38:10 mentions How the thought of "stealing" the real Israel came to the prince of Meshec and Tubal, GOG. That's why there is so much conflict in the middle east now. That's why 9/11 was an inside job. That's why they want to go to war with Iran and like talking about it everyday on the news.

GOG,MAGOG,MESHEC AND TUBAL are not descendents of Shem, read Genesis 10:2 it's there in plain english. They are descendants of Japheth, brother to Shem. They are the one's who go against the Land of Israel, by force and occupation mentioned in Ezekiel 38 in the latter days AKA NOW. They are the one's who thought the evil thought mentioned in Ezekiel38:10. That thought was to PLAGIARISE The Word of YAHUWAH and His Prophecy. YHWH even mentions how it brings His "fury upon His face", when they do it. We are in the latter days as the fake "UN" created isreal is 100% undeniable proof. The same entity that is behind 9/11 is also behind the creation of the UN's fake 'isreal'.

Also when YAHUWAH/YAHUSHUA addresses the 7 churches of Asia in the Book of Revelation, which are where the 144,000 of the lost tribe of Israel will be chosen from, they would have to be believers in order for Him to address them. The jewish people of the fake UN created 'isreal' don't believe in the one people wrongfully call 'jesus', so where does that make any sense? Gog and Magog are the sole owners of the fake UN created 'isreal'. Satanic forces under the guidance of satan deceived the world into believing who 'isreal' really is supposed to be, but it is YAHUWAH'S will because the people who were to represent Him, whom He blessed as the Sons of Shem, disobeyed Him and were sinning TREMENDOUSLY. We all are paying for sin no matter how close you are to your Creator.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Question for the people who believe in The Old Testament and not the New like the ones who study JUDAISM: WHICH IMMANUEL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? *BORN FROM A VIRGIN I MIGHT ADD*

Hope You don't fall for satan's version of immanuel, because the real Immanuel already came.

Now that's TRUTH

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ashkenaz is another Son of Japheth and yet there are 'jews' who call themselves 'ashkenazi?' Therefore, You cannot be "antiSEMETIC" to them because Askenaz is not Semetic He is from JAPHETH. Do You guys not see the OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION? Do You not see that ASHKENAZI JEW IS AN ACTUAL 100% OXYMORON? The World is A-D-D because they can't catch small contradictions and these tiny lies cause MASSIVE SUFFERING. YAHUWA/YHWH is the name You call when You want to be saved.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Ashkenaz is another Son of Japheth and yet there are 'jews' who call themselves 'ashkenazi?' Therefore, You cannot be "antiSEMETIC" to them because Askenaz is not Semetic He is from JAPHETH. Do You guys not see the OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION? Do You not see that ASHKENAZI JEW IS AN ACTUAL 100% OXYMORON? The World is A-D-D because they can't catch small contradictions and these tiny lies cause MASSIVE SUFFERING. YAHUWA/YHWH is the name You call when You want to be saved.

Sorry, but the Earth hasn't been destroyed yet and reborn. I mean every living thing should be dead before Israel exists...the real one anyway. No New Heaven, No New Earth = No New Israel. Should be common sense among anybody studying "scripture."

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

On top of that White/Fair skin people aren't native to a land between Desserts in AFRICA and ASIA. It don't make any sense. This world has gone A-D-D with the T-V and the W-E-B. If You want to accuse Me of being "racist", I'm sorry but different races exist because of a people's HABITATION. The Inuits are not Native to the arctic of North America, as well as "Native" "Americans/Canadians/Indians" Infact some "Natives" look like they have more of a right to inhabit the Fake "UN" created Israel, than the fake "jews" themselves, who YAHUSHUA calls out in the Book of Revelation.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by hab22

www.sacred-texts.com... The People of India and the Lands of the East are SONS OF SHEM. The Sons of Ham are people of the South which is what is called "Africa" now. Japheth's and His sons inherited the Lands of the North where it is COLD. Gog and Magog are sons of Japheth as well as ASHKENAZ, whom jews of german descent call themselves, which is a contradiction that anyone who studies scripture should point out. Gog and Magog occupy "isreal", and the Kingdom of Jerusalem. The Abomination that causes desolation is when they fooled the world into believing the Sons of Japheth, Gog, Magog, Tubal, Meshec, and Ashkenaz are actual SONS OF SHEM WHOM ALL REAL ISRAELITES SHOULD COME FROM. GOG AND MAGOG OCCUPY JERUSALEM NOW GUYS.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join