It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Hoax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My colleague Mr. Yaak makes some interesting observations regarding a reason for the increase in persistent contrails: increased pollution.

I don't have the data to make any comments one way or the other, so I certainly won't waste anyone's time in arguing yea or nay. However, I do know one thing that causes water clouds to form is the presence of a "seed" of particulate matter around which the moisture can dondense. I am not sure of the phsics of formation of cirrus ice clouds (or persistent trails, which are pretty much the same thing), but I have noticed that large forest fires, which certainly produce a bunch of airborne particulates, seem to morph into large clouds which cometimes rain. For this reason, I'm inclined to go along with Yaak.

But an additional reason for more persistent contrails would be that as the turboptop commuters are retired and replaced with Bombardier and EMBRAER small jets, you will have more airplanes flying at the 9 to 12 000 meter altitudes where the temperature and hunmidity leads to persistent contrails.

My guess is that the increased reporting of persistent contrails probably stems from both reasons.

By the way, Mr. Yaak, I have tried to contact Mr. Big on several occasions and he has not returned my calls. If you see him, have him contact me at the office: [email protected]/debunkatorium/langley/subbasement. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Quoting myself:
Aircraft emissions, mainly water, are remaining at altitude, because the atmosphere�s natural cleansing processes are not able to maintain pace with the rate of emissions.

Quoting Off_The_Street:
But an additional reason for more persistent contrails would be that as the turboptop commuters are retired and replaced with Bombardier and EMBRAER small jets, you will have more airplanes flying at the 9 to 12 000 meter altitudes

Off_The_Street's statement supports mine. Miles flown by jet aircraft increase dramatically every day. Because of this increase in traffic, emissions are accumulating in the upper troposphere.

Let me rephrase: Pollution and increased air traffic have altered Earth's atmosphere. It looks different, because it is different.

Another key element in the alteration of Earth's atmosphere is pollution from Asia. Asian haze made it all of the way across the USA to Maine this year. The particals in this haze provide nuclei for cloud formation.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
There is no industry in West Virginia to pollute the air like that. So, your story doesn't hold water--not in my mind.

Wow, it seems that West Virginia really is for lovers. Lovers of dirty air, that is.

According to the Environmental Working Group, between 1992 and 1998 West Virginia ranked second in increased nitrogen oxide emissions and fifth in greenhouse gas emissions.

www.ohvec.org...

More importantly, West Virginia is due east of the Ohio Valley.

To me, nothing symbolizes air pollutant emissions in the U.S. more than the Ohio valley.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What is salient to those who live in these United States is that the Gummint is more focused on killing people in other nations than they are, on dealing with problems we have here.

They are more focused on paranoia and retribution than they are, prospering the people we have.

They are more into hate than they are, into relative sovereignty, accountability for effects and improving our place to live.

They despise me, for certain, and I hate them also in return.

And the election was rigged; there was nobody to vote for but Satanic frat boys and all the third parties got silenced.

Horrifying. Bad manners. Tyranny.

But as to chemtrails, I understand they are part of the HAARP Project also. Is that correct?

Em

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well I heard that chemtrails and HAARP are actually part of a hyper-dimensional repulsion shield, kind of like in the 2nd highlander movie.

Utilizing a scalar driven, unity power source, its purpose is to create an n-dimensional hyper-anion flux around the planet that will repel the hyper-positively charged planet X, and prevent it from crashing into the Earth.

That is what I heard.

I don�t believe it, of course.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
We hear a lot of things, don't we.

But the truth is not being spoken, with any verification, very often.

I have archived testimony that chemtrails are chemical-dumping, by pilots who do the dumping, at yahoogroups/abidemir in the Messages section way up at the front [if somebody wants to go dig that out].

So, no way I'm going to accept the idea that it's just moisture--contrails.

Too many pilots have "spilled the beans."

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hahahahaha

Well it's your archive, why don't you dig them out.

I'll bet its of the same calibler of the infamous "mechanics letter" on Cliff's site, or the "purple buttons" thead that roped them in on Thermit's board.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Mr. Roark, I am disappointed that you should take such a cavalier attitude to science as in your last post, where you said:

" ...Utilizing a scalar driven, unity power source, its purpose is to create an n-dimensional hyper-anion flux around the planet that will repel the hyper-positively charged planet X, and prevent it from crashing into the Earth."

That is completely wrong, and you should have reviewed your source material more carefully.

The purpose is to create an n-dimensional hyper-ONION flux around the planet ..." that will ensure that the little purple men do not turn the people of earth into edible onions.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
just wanted to pose a question to OFF_THE_STREET re chemtrails since he appears to be a extremely learned on this subject.

i used to live 2 kms from CHANGI which is the hub of travel in SouthEastAsia. I have also live in Osaka , travelled extensive in asia and currently in Australia.

Why is it that there are no chemtrails sighted in singapore, malaysia, indonesia and china? You can't tell me there are no commercial jets flying into singapore...

But i see humungous amount of chemtrails (only in the last several years) in Japan and Australia. I didn't see a single chemtrail in australia 10 years ago. And, I play cricket outdoor and the game last from 9am to 5 pm on the weekends.

Can you care to theorise why most asian countries have no chemtrails and why countries with close ties to US/UK/Nato has chemtrails???

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
we all love to know the truth but not all of us can handle the truth. some people would just flip out man

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
iceTman, it is a question of climate, flight altitudes and flight volumes.

If, lets say for the sake of discussion, only 10% of commercial airline flights produce persistent contrails, you will still see a lot more contrails in a country that has 1000 flights per day in a given flight corridor then you would in a country that only averages 100 flights per day is a given flight corridor.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
>>iceTman, it is a question of climate, flight altitudes and flight volumes.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
IceTMan, I don't have enough data, such as temperature and RH at 10,000 meters for those locations, to give you even a theory.

But I can guess. If you were only two miles from the Singapore airport, by the time the lanes were overhead, they'd be at a much lower altitude (either landing or taking off) for persistent contrails to form, even in the winter time.

And as far as the increase in contrails in Australia over the past ten years, one reason might be that some of the regionals like Ansett might have gone from turboprops, which fly at a lower altitude to jets which fly at the altitudes at which contrails might occur.

However, I simply don't know all the details of meteorology or airline types for the Pacific Rim nations, so you might have to do some research yourself.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
>>
And as far as the increase in contrails in Australia over the past ten years, one reason might be that some of the regionals like Ansett might have gone from turboprops, which fly at a lower altitude to jets which fly at the altitudes at which contrails might occur.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Six Reasons why "Chemtrails" are a Hoax
I first heard about "chemtrails" about five years ago, from an individual on a pre-Y2k preparedness forum. About six months later, I logged onto one of the chemtrail forums, and followed many links, evaluating both pro-chemtrail and anti-chemtrail research. I have also talked to many people about these phenomena, including meteorologists, commercial airplane pilots/crew, and other aerospace engineers with direct experience with large fixed-wing aircraft. I came to conclusions that I would like to discuss below; but first, I'd like to tell you about me, because it may (or may not) give you some insights as to why I believe what I do.
[edit on 23-9-2004 by Off_The_Street]

Your forgetting the fact they admit it, and say its for our own good,. and that they're releasing tiny pieces of metal to reflect the suns rays to prevent global warming..

[edit on 17/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
No. I will not agree.

My communication link with my Heavenly Father will not be abrogated in this way.

And that's final.

I'm sorry, but your only link to God is your 5 senses.. and you hardly know how to use those.... Look who controls your wills... who produces the choices for you. You produce NO choices for yourself... you don't make your own chips when you go to the store, or make your own chocolate bars.. let alone grow your own food. Think logically, what would bring about the end?... someone trying to steal your freewill would be a good enough reason to tick off God... don't you think?

As for chemtrails though,...... Theres obviously going to be more than one reason for spraying something in the sky. Not to mention different companies doing such things. I've heard from pilots that they've been briefed for having "spray jets" attached to their flights.

[edit on 17/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread, but take a black light and go into the closet. You should be able to find small fibrils which lumenesce that are not textile based fibers. You may even be able to see some of them vibrating occasionly, seemingly excited by EM field effects.

Actually, Carnicom et. al. have done some pretty good research.

Sorry, but not only are chemtrails real, we are dealing with some pretty scary stuff here.

This stuff is designed to bioaccumulate. We are likely dealing with something akin to an inhalable form of RFID designed to collect in the body.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i read governements are involved in chemtrails programs across the board using barium salts to stop ozone damage of crops.this is a worldwide event. a lasting effort to help a huge problem out of hand flukemol........

barium
A soft, silvery-white alkaline-earth metal, used to deoxidize copper and in various alloys. Atomic number 56; atomic weight 137.33; melting point 725�C; boiling point 1,140�C; specific gravity 3.50; valence 2.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by flukemol]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdul
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread, but take a black light and go into the closet.

Better yet, go into your laundry room. If you ever spilled laundry soap, the stains will glow from all of the whiteners.

The lint trap is especially cool.

Actually, Carnicom et. al. have done some pretty good research.

You have got to be kidding, right?

Cliff is a nutjob.

You got to love that high tech equipment at his �lab�

His �magnetometer�

His �electrolysis� experiment.

Lets�s not forget about his infamous home root canal!!

For less than $50, Cliff could submit any one of his samples to an independent environmental laboratory for analysis for total barium, yet he never seeks to independently confirm his results. I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wonder if there is anyone here that would be interested in purchasing tattoo removal lotion. Please note: this is NOT an offer to sell. I am merely voicing my curiosity.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join