It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Disturbance In The Force"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Every once in a while I get this overwhelming ominous feeling of sadness that doesn't just "creep in"... it hits me like a ton of bricks... at the time I generally have no idea why it is or what it's about... but rarely ever do I not find out later that something horrifically sad or sickening has happened on a fairly grand scale...

I could go down a list of times and what it was that then turned out to have happened... but I realize how jaded and cynical a great majority of you are and don't really feel like sifting through the "you're so full of crap" posts that will inevitably follow one way or another...

Today I was having a really great day compared to the great majority of days I've had as of late... I'm not going to get into why things haven't exactly been wonderful for me the last couple months... but suffice it to say that I've had quite a few people say to me "I really don't know how it is you can even get out of bed in the morning with all you're dealing with... if it was me I'd have _____________ by now"...

I woke up this morning with my usual "today is going to be a good day" attitude and went to take care of some things I'd been putting off... I was really expecting some bad news but got some surprisingly good news out of the first scenario...

I went about the rest of my day and kept coming upon good thing after good thing... my attitude was really overall more positive by mid afternoon than normal... but then shortly before 3pm (EST) I got slammed with this overwhelming sense of "doom" like I haven't felt in quite some time... not that I don't get spells of it here and there... but this was one of those "stop you in your tracks and brain fade" type deals...

I guess I wanted to start this thread for two reasons... one was to time and date stamp it for myself for future reference... the other was to see if anyone else experienced the same thing around the same time and if you got a "clearer picture" of what it might have been...

Thanks for taking the time to give this a read...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's called depression.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I had the same thing happen to me, around the same time. I am feeling better now, but it was really strange, not sure what the cause was, but it's happened before. I think it would be good to keep a kind of log of these things to look back on. Hope you are feeling better though.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Maybe this is why I would like to blow my brains out right now. If I had a gun, I certainly would.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There's a constant disturbance in the Force, it's ongoing. People are purposely killing themselves, and killing others, for no good reason other than the benefits for the elite agendas.

Other than the usual funk in the Force, I don't sense anything out of the ordinary today, except the weather patterns. All my Spring flowers are freezing to death after that span of 80 degree days a week ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

I would say it sounds like depression, as Frankenchrist said.

Awful things happen everyday, and if you are looking for something that coincides with your down feelings, you could certainly find it anytime you look.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekisu
I had the same thing happen to me, around the same time. I am feeling better now, but it was really strange, not sure what the cause was, but it's happened before. I think it would be good to keep a kind of log of these things to look back on. Hope you are feeling better though.

For the most part it's let up aside from the nagging "what the hell was that all about" in the back of my head...

There are a bunch of different technical sites I use to eliminate variables such as sudden changes in atmospheric pressure, solar flares, various frequency spikes or drop offs, etc., and nothing showed anything out of the ordinary so I figured I'd toss this up and see if anyone else noticed anything "off"...

I consider my self to be "quite aware of my surroundings" and live my life in an "attention to detail" manner but I'm not arrogant enough to think I'm more "attuned" to things than others are or may be...

I've been keeping a closer eye on different things the last couple weeks because I don't know whether its just more media attention or an actually uptick... but people seem to be really going off the deep end...

There seems to be a lot more stabbings and shootings than normal in my area and while it could just be a byproduct of the unusually warm winter/spring we've been having I'm not entirely sure that's all that's at play...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Maybe this is why I would like to blow my brains out right now. If I had a gun, I certainly would.

I'm sorry to hear that... it truly is a horrific way to go out that I've seen far more often than I'd have liked over the course of this lifetime...

Look on the bright side though... you're knowledgeable enough to see there's an issue... and smart enough to not have a gun around knowing you may use it to harm yourself...

If you truly feel there's a chance you might hurt yourself in some other manner and it isn't simply a "glancing blow" please seek some help... there's no shame in asking for it when your are truly in need...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
There's a constant disturbance in the Force, it's ongoing. People are purposely killing themselves, and killing others, for no good reason other than the benefits for the elite agendas.

Other than the usual funk in the Force, I don't sense anything out of the ordinary today, except the weather patterns. All my Spring flowers are freezing to death after that span of 80 degree days a week ago.

I saw the freeze warnings and took that into account because I'd been outside around 2pm with a tshirt on and was plenty warm and when I walked outside shortly after "the feeling" struck me it was rather chilly even though the cloud formations and wind speed were similar to an hour earlier...

Could be nothing... but this was one of those kick in the gut "better pay attention" type deals...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There is no force outside you, but there is one inside, it's called your brain.

Your brain is the one creating your feelings, and you should carefully note what it's trying to tell you.
I talk out of experience as i have had a major depression, i am back and can thank myself, my children, various doctors and shrinks, and the people from my group theraphy, plus some medication.

It's kind of sad to tell you this, but you sound like a classic case of depression.

Don't let it grow, it can kill you, or at least make you very empty inside.
This is not the first time i answear someone in here, if you want to know more click here.

Bottom of first page, is my story, and some good tips, other people in that thread are also very helpfull to that guy, i hope he doesn't mind i link it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be carefull and i wish you good luck.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)
edit on 29-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I would say it sounds like depression, as Frankenchrist said.

Awful things happen everyday, and if you are looking for something that coincides with your down feelings, you could certainly find it anytime you look.

Could very well be... I don't rule out anything without an extremely high degree of certainty pointing in another direction... but I have to admit depression would be pretty low on my list...

While awful things do happen all day every day somewhere the "feelings" I'm talking about generally coincide with something that really stands out... not like "oh... see... some guy in Idaho that I never heard of killed himself at the exact moment I started feeling something... I MUST BE PSYCHIC... BOW TO MY ABILITIES"...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Maybe even Bi-Polar.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You may be tapping into Global Consciousness.

If it happens again, I would take the time to sit down and center yourself and see what comes up in your mind. You may get some answers.

More people continue to become aware of this conscious state, being able to sense what is happening to others around the globe, and picking up on events.

There is a reason that the minds of government remote viewers enters the same hertz frequency state of the Earth herself...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked

I went about the rest of my day and kept coming upon good thing after good thing... my attitude was really overall more positive by mid afternoon than normal... but then shortly before 3pm (EST) I got slammed with this overwhelming sense of "doom" like I haven't felt in quite some time... not that I don't get spells of it here and there... but this was one of those "stop you in your tracks and brain fade" type deals...

you may be on to something with the feeling of 'doom', i don't why, but doom seems reasonable.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Every once in a while I get this overwhelming ominous feeling of sadness that doesn't just "creep in"... it hits me like a ton of bricks... at the time I generally have no idea why it is or what it's about... but rarely ever do I not find out later that something horrifically sad or sickening has happened on a fairly grand scale...

I don't know very many people who don't, to be quite honest. Our internal emotions are driven by a million variable but out here? We do tend to follow our most basic tenets.

Case in point: A story today about the Catholic House choosing to leave Vanderbilt University after it was decided (by the university) that religion could not be the deciding force in accepting leadership in that organization.

That was very depressing because it was religious freedom that this nation was founded upon and it played directly to those who use faith as a political tool, from both sides, to recruit people into a seriously polarized viewpoint.

A disturbance in the force could be many things but the purposeful disruption in ANY groups' belief system is enough to be felt by all... even those who partake in it... even if they don't quite 'get it' that they are a part of that disturbance.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Could be this;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only a few people have been able to pick up what has happened 'in the Force'. But not many have even noticed we are in a new timeline.

I have been fighting a sad feeling ever since I had the dreams. Some days are better than others.

Peace

top topics

join