It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How has the ufo/alien subject affected your life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
When I was young my favorite shows were unsolved mysteries and other paranormal/ufo shows. This actually caused me to develop a fear of E.T's and the paranormal. But my fear turned into a strong unrelenting desire to have contact.

This describes me completely up to the word contact. I haven't had any experience yet but I'm waiting and willing and wishing for something to happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Well, I didn't believe it was possible. Then I had an abductee (half celtic and half native american) come inside my dreams and show me a real life dilemma. So dreams, magic, real life, aliens, and the occult all have something to do with other ha ha ha. I do.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Peace. It hasn't affected my life in the slightest. I hardly pay attention to it and in my opinion, I don't think it should be a relevant topic in today's society. I was taught not to deal with mysteries. The fact that we cant show and prove the existence of aliens other than theories based off of no actual tangible information means that it's a mystery. Why concern yourself with things we can't show and prove exist. I mean be realistic when you think of it anyway. There are aliens, supposedly more advanced than we are, light years away, that have incredible technology, much more advanced than any other country on the planet, where they can travel our entire universe and manage to reach our planet, yet after arriving, they always decide to make a quick u-turn and head right back. Such a long travel for such a quick stay.Plus people in other continents never report sightings of "ufos and aliens" like citizens in this country. So do the aliens favor America for some reason. I mean come on lol who really believes this stuff?
edit on 29-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Im the same way, I used to be so terrified of all things paranormal but now i hope everyday that i see something out of the ordinary. The ufo phenomenon has made me feel so trapped here, I even want to go into a field that deals with outer space because i just want to discover something wild and fantastic lol. But yeah i too stare up at the night sky for hours just waiting for something to happen but unfortunately ive never seen any ufos but i think that just makes my drive even stronger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join