It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Cell Phone Killing You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An excellent infographic has been released, which covers many of the physical and mental health problems, as well as the financial burden sold to an increasing number of people who feel they "cannot live without" a cell phone.

As shown below, this obsession manifests in a myriad of ways that affect individual health and social interaction.

It's not mentioned in the graphic, but the attachment to the cell phone has led to a number of states to ban cell phones after seeing that their use while driving is actually worse than driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

There is one other area key area that is not covered in the infographic, but is also worth mentioning -- the radiation effects of cell phones, especially on the young.

Experts have said that cell phones are capable of causing a number of health problems, including depression, infertility and damage to your DNA.

In 2011, the WHO/IARC released a report stating that cell phone radiation may have a carcinogenic effect on humans. In fact, the World Health Organization actually said that cell phones are in the same cancer-causing category as lead, engine exhaust, and chloroform.

www.activistpost.com...

There is something you can do to help yourself.....

Another instance of being addicted to the technology that is being given out in tiny increments to us and the obsession of cell phones. Sometime I wish I had a house phone with an answering machine that cost 15 dollars a month instead of 79 dollars a month and not this latest new technology burning a hole in my wallet.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is ridicules, if any thing I think this was made to get people to think cell phones are ok. The best they could come up with is %70 of people sleep with their smart phones.... How do they know this? They did not even talk about the radiation witch backs up my claim. Fake statistics... Phones are very dangerous this make it seem as if they are not.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't believe this for one thing I believe it's exaggerated I mean people can live without cellphones like me

join