It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An elderly couple together for 65 years slain. Horrific....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This is disgusting. I don't care what color you are, to commit this level of depravity, speaks volumes about how the perp views life in general.

No regard for himself, or for others.

This person would choose the death penalty, as he sees no moral value in life, and has no respect for anyone including himself.

Since the races fall the way they did in this case, this will not see the light of day in the MSM as it would show the African American / black / etc race in a bad way, and since white are always guilty, we can't try and change that view in society.

Sadly, as "purpose" in life is starting to decline (in terms of economical futures, jobs, and prosperity) more and more people of all colors will be turning to violent crimes as things continue to deteriorate.

The difference between those who do horrible things like this, and those that do not is active conscious reasoning. Meaning, we have moral values, respect for others, respect for our selves. We also have a healthy respect for life in general.

Once you take a life, you are forever changed. For good or for ill, is yet to be known.

IMO, the picture of the perp shows indifference, no remorse, cold. it is the face of an animal who killed simply because it could.

May the Straits find peace in the beyond.

As far as the prison system in the US, it's a joke. The justice system spends more time and money on drug-related crimes then on violent crimes. there's no money in violent crimes, where as the drug-related crimes, and alcohol related crimes can be milked for years off of one incident, but this has already been the topic of several other threads, and needs very little mention in this thread.

No matter which way you slice, chop or dice it... this world is in need of some serious changes, and these changes are going to need to be made by people OTHER then the ones currently running the world into the ground for their own gains. It will be bloody..

-Cyg

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

No it wouldn't, you know why?
Because white people don't do these crimes.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by Jace26

Cool troll dude.

I honestly can't believe your defending the actions of this monster? You disgust me.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

This just saddens me to no end.
Where's the outrage here?

This sonavabitch does not deserve to be breathing.

but obama could have a son who looks just like him........

yeah, this guy should be in a shallow grave somewhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by grey580

I'm not at all surprised he was black, only they commit crimes like this.
P.S - They're so ugly too.

thats an ignorant statement meant to incite... it should be deleted for its ignorance..

Stop trying to use reverse psychology to push your agenda

sounds like somebody took two racist pills this morning instead of their prescribed dose.

holy crap could you even try to be more offensive than this Jace?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The man that did this crime is a monster ..This is the first ive heard about this horrific rape and murder ..Any one that does this to the innocent elderly deserves the death penalty..sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

reply to post by grey580

thats an ignorant statement meant to incite... it should be deleted for its ignorance..

sounds like somebody took two racist pills this morning instead of their prescribed dose.

I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else.
As a child I was always taught I should never judge someone based on the colour of their skin, so I instead based my judgement on peoples actions, well surprise surprise, there is definately a connection between the colour of ones skin and peoples actions.

I first learnt it when my sister was brutally bashed by 5 Sudanese immigrants, now my whole town has gone down the drain. We used to be a place where you never had to lock your car or your house up. All that has changed, we now have daily shootings, stabbings, and carjackings all within my neighbourhood.
None of this happened before the Sudanese arrived, I can always tell when there is a crime on the news who was responsible, and 99% of the time I get it right when it comes down to the race of the person.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
As i said before, the U.S is getting closer & closer to that what is happening in South Africa.

Source

Source

Boer woman Bella Uitenweerde, 85, was viciously raped by two ‘black youths’ after her son Thinus Uitenweerde was stoned to death while tied up inside a shallow grave on their Free State farm. His physically-disabled wife Magriet was mauled and kicked while she lay on the floor, helpless. Mrs Fan Liebenberg, 80 of Krugersdorp, died when her skull was crushed with garden-shears by black youths. That same day, two 80-year-old women also were raped in Cape Town.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Sad world we live in
i dont know what drives people to do this....even if you need the money badly there is no way a sane human could do this without thinking.

Am still not seeing why people think this is a race issue...the guy is caught and will most likly been spending the rest of his life in prison and more likly have even wrost things happen to him while in prison.

IMO if the cops who showed up to the crime scene were black and didnt do their jobs as police officers (lost evidence, didnt follow up leads, just normal # police officers should do all the time when a crime is commited) and let the killer go free or tried for the crime months or even years down the line for that crime.

But i really hate reading stuff like just ruins my day

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Ha all those things will happen just watch any prison doc on Calis institutions

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Who's defending anything other than the one liner you tried to tear down? I think you missed the joke. Remember how Obama was like "Trayvon could like like my son?"

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

reply to post by grey580

I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else.
As a child I was always taught I should never judge someone based on the colour of their skin, so I instead based my judgement on peoples actions, well surprise surprise, there is definately a connection between the colour of ones skin and peoples actions.

I first learnt it when my sister was brutally bashed by 5 Sudanese immigrants, now my whole town has gone down the drain. We used to be a place where you never had to lock your car or your house up. All that has changed, we now have daily shootings, stabbings, and carjackings all within my neighbourhood.
None of this happened before the Sudanese arrived, I can always tell when there is a crime on the news who was responsible, and 99% of the time I get it right when it comes down to the race of the person.

I'm sorry you'll have to live a life of ignorance, there is nothing that can be done for you I guess.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
BURN BABY BURN.... THE ROOF THE ROOF THE ROOF IS ON FIRE

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This isn't an isolated event... www.nationalblackfootsoldier.com
They glorify/encourage this sort of crime constantly.This guy will be on their site soon as a hero

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

But to get there it has to be black on white violence

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
the death penalty is too good for this stain on life.it should be publicly tortured as an example to other potential stains.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
thank heavens for our 2nd amendment in US and 300 million privately owned guns by peaceful law abiding citiziens who can protect themselves. Outlawing guns here would cause 2nd Revolutionary War. UK and Australia outlawing guns as you did only to see your decreasing crime rate skyrocket -- what were you thinking?? Let common sense honest adults own guns! Plenty of training. Your crime rate will drop quickly. ACTUAL experience shows almost zero use of guns to settle fights. Less than 5 a year in entire US of people with permits and traning. Just showing a gun tops over 100,000 robberies a year. Bad guys run. Guns SAVE lives even of the bad guys who turned and ran, UK residents armed with cross bows. CRAZY!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join