It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An elderly couple together for 65 years slain. Horrific....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You know you've spent too much time on ATS when the first thing that pops out while reading the article is the double 33 masonic imagery in this picture. I'm sure it's just a coincidence, though.

It's really sad when you know that couples that deeply connected don't usually live long once they are apart. I would be surprised if the husband is still alive over a year after this incident.
edit on 3/29/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

This just saddens me to no end.
Where's the outrage here?

This sonavabitch does not deserve to be breathing.

This could be Obama's son.... if he had one

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by grey580

I'm not at all surprised he was black, only they commit crimes like this.
P.S - They're so ugly too.

thats an ignorant statement meant to incite... it should be deleted for its ignorance..

Stop trying to use reverse psychology to push your agenda

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

thats an ignorant statement meant to incite... it should be deleted for its ignorance..

I second that request.
Cited for:
1. Ignorance
2. Manners & Decorum
3. Extreme T&C Violation
4. All of the Above

(This coming from someone who dispises mini modding, too.)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Cool troll dude.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
already went there..

look here..www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind paying $10 to see a public hanging, back in the old days they were free of charge and people brought there families.

Vigilante justice is starting to look better and better, and of course there are those who will reply "but you cant just go around shooting people what kind of world would we live in" and so on and so forth but its already that kind of world.
edit on 29-3-2012 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This infuriates me to a level I can't put into words. It's hard for me to keep my obscene language in check when I read something like this. When I do I think, what if this were my grandparents.

People like this deserve nothing more than a long, slow, and torturous death.

"it's the environment they were raised in", "they were abused by their elders", "their a product of a flawed society". These are not excuses! There is no excuse for something so vile. These people are the lowest form of trash and they deserve no better than being disposed of as such.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
cant believe how racist everyone is.

it would be fine if he was white though...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Rapists should have their male "items" surgically removed and have RAPIST tattoed on their forehead!

I have no time for someone who does this. I have heard of it happening a number of times in South Africa where a guy murders and rapes elderly people. They, the elderly, don't have much left in this life and what they did have is taken by these thugs.

There should be a prison island JUST for them - maybe on antarctica with NO heat. A single GLOBAL serving prison island. Add a couple of serious bad @ss serial murderers into the mix, from different parts of the globe, and then let them "co-exist" - and i use that term VERY losely!!!

EDIT to add:
I hear someone crying "Human Rights"? NOPE - i believe they gave up the right to be HUMAN when they did these things! Bacteria do NOT enjoy "Human RIghts" - PERIOD.
edit on 29/3/2012 by shearder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn
That's horrible and heartbreaking,

but let's do a little experiment :
- what would you say if he attacked them like he did for let's say 10 millions in jewellery, would that be more acceptable for you?

That's a dumb question.It doesn't matter why or for what he attacked them for.It was a horrific crime either way.To suggest any civilized person accepts cold blooded murder is ridiculous.
edit on 30-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The sentence upon conviction is immediate catapult into an active volcano. No appeal. No BS. You go directly from the courtroom into the lava. Next case.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

No, it wouldn't be. Would the Trayvon murder be fine if Zimmerman was considered hispanic instead of white? Because, he's just considered white, you know.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

to answer your question; simply put, why would the taxpayers of this state want to pay tens of thousands of dollars out in tax money to pay to keep this piece of scum alive, well fed, and sheltered. I for one would much rather him be killed by the state than know my taxes are going to keep him alive

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 0subsZero13

then again, if this were my grandparents, i would prefer for him to spend the rest of his life in a cell 24 hours a day with no human contact whatsoever or sight of the outside world. IMO that would be much much more punishing and torturous than the death penalty. So i guess i can recant my previous statement, i do support the death penalty, but i think in some cases like this a life sentence is more fitting. I just dont want to be the one to pay for it. I think, that with crimes like these, i think the offender should be asked, in court, whether they would prefer the death penalty or a life sentence, and then, give them the opposite of what they would prefer

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Your comment is true, however, it is also true, like an above poster stated. If he was shot and killed by the old white man to prevent him from raping his wife and harming them both, the media would indeed be all over this calling it a 'racially motivated killing'. Deny it all you want, but it's true. If this were the case, people would be claiming, oh he was just there to steal their things, he should not have been shot by the rascist old man!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

The elderly man fought in the 101 Airborne Division, known as the screaming eagles, who recieved bronze stars and fought against the nazis...65 years of marriage and a life like that ended for a car, a tellevision, and $200 for some shoes or drugs...

Why would he buy shoes or drugs? I didn't see that in the article. Is it because he's black?

reply to post by CaticusMaximus

But let me guess how things might be different... if Mr. Strait had defended his home from invasion and loved one from rape by blowing a hole through tyrones chest with a slug or sabot, the media would be all over this like stink on # screaming tyrone [media provided picture circa 1995, of course] died because he was black and Mr. Strait hated black people.

No, I think you're paranoid. He's just a good human being defending his home from a VILE human being. No race involved.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
www.dailymail.co.uk...

An 85-year-old woman was sexually assaulted and battered to death by a home invader who also shot her 90-year-old husband in the face with a BB gun.

Nancy and Bob Strait, who had celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary in December, were discovered by their daughter at their home in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Both the pensioners were rushed to hospital where Mrs Strait, who was nearly blind, died from her injuries

The elderly man fought in the 101 Airborne Division, known as the screaming eagles, who recieved bronze stars and fought against the nazis...65 years of marriage and a life like that ended for a car, a tellevision, and $200 for some shoes or drugs...
Y

edit on 29-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
they were White people and the suspects black,..,this will be generally hushed up

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawgthey were White people and the suspects black,..,this will be generally hushed up

Interesting how the thread has now been dumped into the BTS "offtopic" section of the forum, removing it from view for 95% of people since most never check the BTS recent posts tab.

Extremely revealing. Not surprising, though.
edit on 3/30/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join