It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An elderly couple together for 65 years slain. Horrific....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What happened to this couple is simply terrible. I'm at a loss for words.

In case this hasn't been mentioned already, I'm waiting for Mr. Obama to publicly say that this crime makes him think of his grandma.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
But let me guess how things might be different... if Mr. Strait had defended his home from invasion and loved one from rape by blowing a hole through tyrones chest with a slug or sabot, the media would be all over this like stink on # screaming tyrone [media provided picture circa 1995, of course] died because he was black and Mr. Strait hated black people.

Patience my friends this planet EA*RTH needs to be adjusted genetically to fit the growth of those who carry the WORTH or those who have matured past gender ignorance-racisim-hatred-wars upon the innocent of the herd ect. Unfortunately these types of individual sapiens sapiens are still running loose on the sphere causing massive amounts of negative energy to be released upon the EA*RTHS inhabitants. 1 just hopes when its time to seperate the wheat from the chaff that there is more wheat harvested. This individual is sick in the mind in many ways and it shows. Its a sad day when an elder has to be raped and then her spouse tortured for the petty financial gain of a few bucks, its a sign of the times. RIP to the sent and Prayers for their families dealing with their loss..

EA*RTH ABOVE GROUND inhabitants CAN do WAY better then this, smh.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sickening beyond belief. I cannot comprehend the vile creature that did this. I don't consider it human, literally.

I'm looking forward to Obama's comments on this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Do we still have Americans questioning the need and proper application of the Death Penalty? If so...I direct everyone's mental eye and imagination to the scene as it must have been while this animal was still there and ravaging this couple. This is a man you ever..EVER want to see free again? If you wound up in prison on some small thing..non-violent white collar, lets say...this is the guy you'd want as a bunk mate?

Why the death penalty?
That sounds like 'an eye for an eye'

why not just let this miserable, violent scum bag rot in a cell for the rest of his life?

Or does state killing satisfy your bloodlust?

As I noted...Do you want to imagine some non-violent offender sharing cell space with this animal? Given his depth of depravity and total lack of human qualities in the crime he committed, I suggest he's as much a menace and threat to the PRISON population as he is to the population outside it. Hence...removal from the world is fitting, IMO.

It has nothing to do with blood lust, either. If my beloved dogs were to mix it up with a critter and get rabies...it would tear my heart out but I'd put them down by my own hand. I'd owe them that much for all the love they've given me. In the case of this OTHER animal in the threat, it's the same need without the love. He's a rabid animal, demonstrated by his acts, and there just isn't a cure for being rabid. Putting him DOWN is the only solution after this.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Sickening beyond belief. I cannot comprehend the vile creature that did this. I don't consider it human, literally.

I'm looking forward to Obama's comments on this one.

As if this will get any media attention

Trayvon Martin™ is just too much of a money maker for them.

WW2 veteran and couple that has been together for 65 years? PFFFFTTTT, Puh lease! Children are bored enough even reading about WW2, less caring about it!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

So you place the value of a human life around 10 millions?
Also, what he took may seem trivial to you, but maybe not to him. In his "world", maybe that's worth more than you think. For a multi-billionaire, maybe 10 millions is worth near nothing.

I knew someone would say something like that. Yes, perhaps $200 seems life-changing in the heat of a moment, especially for an addict or a desperate soul, but realistically it is not. No way $200 changes anyone's life, no matter how desperate they are. On the other hand, we can all agree that for 99% of the population $10M is extremely significant and life-altering.

So, the real question isn't whether or not there is a difference. The real question is whether or not any of us can justify taking a human life for any amount of money.

Personally, I could take a life only in self-defense or retribution, and yes, I do believe in an eye for an eye, or worse. But, I could not take a decent human being's life for any amount of cash. $200, $2M, or $2B wouldn't matter. BUT, BUT..... plenty of people do, and we let it happen.

This thread sparked something I had been thinking about for days, and so I finally posted it. Life is not Precious.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Chalupas

Hmmm... I wonder if there will be a media onslaught of insinuated "racial bias" for Tyrone.

Will we see 400 threads about how Tyrone here was a racist and beat/shot them because they were white?

Will we be seeing "Justice for the Straits!" campaigns?

Will the mythical white panthers be putting out a death warrant on Tyrone?

Will derogatory T-shirts with racial slurs for blacks be printed en masse and embraced by the outraged white community over this obviously racially motivated murder?

Will we be seeing George Lucas start tweeting and putting elderly black peoples lives in danger?

Will Obama be making a make a heart-felt speech claiming that if he had parents, they would be just like the Straits?

Or will we see absolutely nothing except this one thread and article on the matter, with all the race baiters and witch hunters of "racism" and the propaganda arm of the government (the MSM) staying as far away as possible?

Gee, I wonder.

So much for equality.
edit on 3/29/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Are you really comparing the two incidents...... One is a racial motivated killing, one is a home invasion... When you figure out the difference, pat yourself on the back, you are now smarter than a 5th grader.....

link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Do we still have Americans questioning the need and proper application of the Death Penalty? If so...I direct everyone's mental eye and imagination to the scene as it must have been while this animal was still there and ravaging this couple. This is a man you ever..EVER want to see free again? If you wound up in prison on some small thing..non-violent white collar, lets say...this is the guy you'd want as a bunk mate?

Why the death penalty?
That sounds like 'an eye for an eye'

why not just let this miserable, violent scum bag rot in a cell for the rest of his life?

Or does state killing satisfy your bloodlust?

How bout because he doesnt deserve to live off the American tax payers and rob them of their money too?

How bout because we dont want to pay for this person who clearly has contempt for human life, to get 3 square a day and a bed, and TV and snacks........

Bloodlust? You telling me if you walked in on this man raping your grandmother after killing your grandfather you wouldnt put him six feet under?

link   
Also 1 hopes the individuals slain where/are not being disrespected/exploited in order to share more racist aggression towards the Martin / Zimmerman case. If so then this signifies the NEGATIVE hidden or ignored energies/vibrations within some. The JUDGE up ABOVE knows the intents of both Martin / Zimmerman and 1 is sure shall judge their SOULS accordingly. None know the TRUE facts so let the child sent rest and dont judge the who has killed as if ANY are the judge.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Are you really comparing the two incidents...... One is a racial motivated killing, one is a home invasion... When you figure out the difference, pat yourself on the back, you are now smarter than a 5th grader.....

no you assume its racially motivated because youre eating up the media drivel on it and buying into it......

You assume this isnt because no one has led you to believe it.......

How do we know it wasnt? How do we know he didnt do it because he hated white people? How do we know he wasnt screaming racial slurs at them.....

AFter all both the victims are dead......

Isnt that the logic they used against zimmerman?

Funny how some people cant see how that works both ways

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

reply to post by Chalupas

Hmmm... I wonder if there will be a media onslaught of insinuated "racial bias" for Tyrone.

Will we see 400 threads about how Tyrone here was a racist and beat/shot them because they were white?

Will we be seeing "Justice for the Straits!" campaigns?

Will the mythical white panthers be putting out a death warrant on Tyrone?

Will derogatory T-shirts with racial slurs for blacks be printed en masse and embraced by the outraged white community over this obviously racially motivated murder?

Will we be seeing George Lucas start tweeting and putting elderly black peoples lives in danger?

Will Obama be making a make a heart-felt speech claiming that if he had parents, they would be just like the Straits?

Or will we see absolutely nothing except this one thread and article on the matter, with all the race baiters and witch hunters of "racism" and the propaganda arm of the government (the MSM) staying as far away as possible?

Gee, I wonder.

So much for equality.
edit on 3/29/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Are you really comparing the two incidents...... One is a racial motivated killing, one is a home invasion...

The media tells you its racially motivated, so it must have been racially motivated?

When you figure out the difference, pat yourself on the back, you are now smarter than a 5th grader.....

Intelligence and grade level have very little correlation, and no causation whatsoever.

Perhaps you are confusing intelligence with knowledge acquired, which does somewhat correlate with grade level, however not reliably anymore in this day and age

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Unfortunately hundreds,maybe thousands of elderly people have been murdered like this,in my country,South Africa.Before the ANC government took over in 1994,atrocities like this were almost never committed,but since then its become common-place.And very sad for me to say,in 99% of such murders or attempted murders,it is black against white violence/murders.....but a lot of black people,young and old+any age inbetween,are also victims of crime,murder and violence-perpetrated by other black citizens.Im not saying there's never any white against black,or white against white crimes,because it does happen.In a very small percentage,though.Its heartbreaking,and i blame the government for being pathetically soft on crime.While im in two minds about the death sentence,it sometimes seem like it may be the only thing that might serve as a deterrent.It may not stop robberies/hijackings taking place,but it may stop the accompanying murders and brutal assaults.Im not at all convinced that socio-economic injustices are to blame in most cases,because if that was the sole reason,why do the majority of poor blacks and whites refrain from such evils?There is definitely much hatred behind the brutality of these crimes.And not just in my country,everywhere something like this happens.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by dayve

no you assume its racially motivated because youre eating up the media drivel on it and buying into it......

How do we know it wasnt? How do we know he didnt do it because he hated white people? How do we know he wasnt screaming racial slurs at them.....

Maybe zimmerman wasnt racist..... Im basing it off what i believe and off my own experiences. Either way, Zimmerman and trrone both deserve to be hung and spit on....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

People see what they want to see, and nothing else. If one wishes to see things in an objective light, they will. If they choose to see things in a heavily biased, subjective and double standard light, they will see things like that as well.

We should all be trying to expose the media corruption and cronyism, no matter if we agree with the ulteriorly motivated superficial truth facade the MSM pumps out or not.

Some will see it in the end... others wont. You can lead a thirsting horse to a fresh water oasis in the barren desert, but you cant make it drink if it doesnt want to. If it claims there is no oasis... what ya gonna do?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Throw a hoodie on him and he'll be famous!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

reply to post by dayve

Maybe zimmerman wasnt racist..... Im basing it off what i believe and off my own experiences. Either way, Zimmerman and trrone both deserve to be hung and spit on....

If you base it off your own beliefs and not what youve been led to believe then thats fair enough....

Everyone is entitled to what they believe for sure

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yet another malformed rifle target who,by his own actions,is a domestic enemy.If he's crazy then curing him would only bring up guilt.If it's a cultural variance,they can't do that here and they must learn that or we kill them.
Yes I would have said the same of any race,and do.I do not care how old he is,what circumstances caused him to do this or if he was abused, he dies.
If I should become crazy or perform such an act.Then I should die too. If I found my child or any relative in the act of doing this then I would stop this person if possible ,kill them if necessary.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join