It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US acted to conceal evidence of intelligence failure before 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
While I am confident that 911 was an inside job, with some thermite planted during repairs from the FBI sponsored 1993 bombing, this article www.guardian.co.uk... has me thinking. With CIA and FBI both pursuing a massive phone eavesdrop project in Afghanistan does that reveal that one or both did not already have real 'intelligence' or, my position, the CIA prolonged their tiff with the FBI until it was too late for them to hear anything of real value or that the taliban/Bin Laden were not a party as they were portrayed.

I would love to know who blinked first, CIA or FBI and who got the eavesdropping job.

Your thoughts

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

No thermite but I will agree that there was a lot of butt covering in the intel departments.
The ole "That's not my job" thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Someone knew about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I believe it was an inside too but the best case scenario for those who buy the Official Story, the best case scenario is the USA had a MASSIVE intelligence FAILURE that could have PREVENTED 9/11.

Official Story

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Someone knew about it.

Yep. And SEAL Team Six took good care of him.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

But if the agenda of TPTB or whoever would benefit was to involve the US in a prolonged (perpetual) war then 911 looks like a false flag operation expanded upon to target the entire Muslim world. Certainly a massive lack of intel by those not responsible for the false flag. The false flag element would benefit from denying any other agency the opportunity to obtain meaningful intel.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Seal Team six is a chimera...like many other non existant things the goverment claims....
Much is blatent bullshipping....How are you gonna check anyways?
They control the records.....good luck on that truth search....its better to regard everything as propaganda programming from somebody...because so much of it is just that.....................
Bin Laden Died of his rare disease long before Obama said they shot him.....
Thats all window dressing for the masses...they couldnt have old Bin laden popping up with faked videos for ever....maybe their double died.......
It was time to kill the myth the CIA created....
And reap whatever kudos they could get from the idiots who still believe we are a democracy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Seal Team six is a chimera...like many other non existant things the goverment claims....

Why?

Much is blatent bullshipping....How are you gonna check anyways?

Well, if I had the time and the inclination I could start by finding and interviewing former SEAL team members. But I know that they are real. You on the other hand.....

They control the records.....good luck on that truth search....

Can't control everything!

its better to regard everything as propaganda programming from somebody...because so much of it is just that.....................

Then you believe nothing. That really doesn't seem to be "better". Do you think everyone at the DOT is lying to you about the wearing course dimensions on a highway? Where does the lying end? Where does it begin? Or are you really just deciding what you do and do not want to be part of your "reality"?

Bin Laden Died of his rare disease long before Obama said they shot him.....

Sorry, I believe everyone on the internet is lying.

Thats all window dressing for the masses...they couldnt have old Bin laden popping up with faked videos for ever....maybe their double died.......

Why not?

it was time to kill the myth the CIA created....

Again, why?

And reap whatever kudos they could get from the idiots who still believe we are a democracy.

Better to believe we have a democracy then not believe in reality.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well, Hoop, im sure youll do just fine with that attitude.
You are gonna find out theres nothing thats said in this world that isnt said for the benefit of somebody, either their ego, their agenda or their pocketbook......
The lies are piled far higher than any truths you may have heard, and the phonys the goverment gets to front for them ,dont get told why they are supposed to do what they are told....they do it, or they soon die or get thrown out of office.......
The last three hundred years have been pretty much manufactured from the big to the miniscule....
There are people in control, but they certainly do not include either of us................
If you believe in the democracy you have been duped.

join