It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calm before the Storm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nolongerblind

I tend to agree with you on this. I have mentioned it several times in conversations with people in the past. When the Gov or TPTB need to do something on the low down, they create a distraction...people are easily distracted.

Famous people die, natural disasters in foreign countries, military action in foreign countries...etc. And then they get the MSM to drown you in it's coverage and ignore everything else.

I like the analogy of the beautiful, scantily clad magicians assistant. While everyone is ewing and aweing...the magician can march an elephant across the stage and NO ONE WILL EVER NOTICE IT....

When something grabs your attention and the attention of everyone around you....start looking around and behind you...you might get a glimpse of the elephant.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Possibly a bit more quiet but there have been past quiet spells.

I am hopeful that the way out kooks with tabloid style unfounded claims have finally gotten tired of being beaten up/down.

Maybe there is an addiction requiring ever more bizarre threads and we have reached the limit. Does imagination have limits?

A record warm and snow-less winter for much of the US and no big climate change frenzy. That's for the US, not global, lest I trigger something. Climate change is a dull, worn out and well beaten dead horse

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think we still have until April 3-4th 2012 for that EQ to happen.... Its within 15 days from the 188 rule... Golden rule....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
April 5th is the last peak we encounter from here on out on the Timewave Zero chart. This does kind of feel like a calm before the storm. ' Could be something happening soon.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are happening all around you. You will soon see why there is no longer talk. The day is approaching fast. Do no take me as a freak... i am in something so deep that it no longer matters what happens. you shall see that no one will win. no one will leave. but all who believe and are a part of will be lifted into the ILLUMINATION. do not fear. it will be over very quick...
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trueantichrist

Interesting first post. What do you mean you're in something deep?

Anywhos, I've felt that something big is going to happen soon. Only time will tell, it's not like we can control it anyways.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chudek

I meant i could tell you alot about whats going on... it is all coming to the final days... are you ready to stand before him.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Big old sunspot AR-1429 is coming around again and it's still blasting away so that might kick the doom and gloom up a notch

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Okay so here it is folks (speculation and fun of course). There will be a disclosure, shortly after the torch run and before the Olympics start, the ET/ED/Angels/Demons whatever will introduce them selves and we will live happily ever after.

There will be an intermediary shock and awe but after various factions off themselves or each other, then we start to learn and grow and join the intergalactic community.

Not to mention scorn, derision, and multiple attempts to discredit. But all will fail...and the truth will set all free...

You must be reading from the same script as I?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueantichrist

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are happening all around you. You will soon see why there is no longer talk. The day is approaching fast. Do no take me as a freak... i am in something so deep that it no longer matters what happens. you shall see that no one will win. no one will leave. but all who believe and are a part of will be lifted into the ILLUMINATION. do not fear. it will be over very quick...
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM
thanks for clearing that up!

I'll start my stretching excercises tomorrow
Shall I bring shotgun?, pistol? or carbine?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I cant really afford to prepare! I do feel that something is coming or is going to happen, but I am un-sure of what! I guess I have just gotten to the point where I will do what I can to take care of the people that I love! No-one that I know wants to talk about anything really serious. If I could do what I wanted, I would tell the people that I love to pack up and lets move Northwest! No-one will take me serious!

I dont want to be stuck on the East Coast! The people that I am around think that because they were born here in NC this is forever home. I have wanted to leave this horrible State since youth!

I guess the saying- In the Eye of The Storm Stay Put-A female has better instincts than a man! A female can sense when trouble is coming!

My advise to anyone that can afford to..Leave the East Coast..move Northwest and stay around 200 to 300 miles away from the Coast. Live off the GRID

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's 2 words- Pink Slime

Now the populace knows these huge government agencies that are supposed to protect you only cater to special interests, and you are all on our own.

The end is nigh and its too late to do anything about it, so just hold on and enjoy the ride

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Anybody here like classical music or operas?

Just bare with me.... If you are familiar with one of my favorite composers..Richard Wagner.. then you know where I am headed. Wagner's signiature style is a good analogy for what we are all feeling in the world today.

He builds tension with multiple layers of strings creating an atmosphere of something is about to happen...and then he allows the tension to build a while longer. At critical moments he throws teasers and echoes of familiar themes into the fray... maybe a dramatic bursts of horns or percussion... and still the tension builds...even a recessive theme is played subtly and simultaneously in the background.... and then suddenly a whirlwind of strings, brass, and a crescendo of cymbals and drums in a musical orgasm.

His Neibelungenlied Ring Cycle is a good example... The ever popular Ride of the Valkaries... is but one of many wonderful and more neglected movements from that work.

Likewise, we all feel as if something is about to happen. Not neccessarily on a 2012 level, but on a more geopolitical and economic and social level. The earthquakes and earth changes only accentuate these feelings of antiipation.

And make no mistake about it... we could see changes that are on the level of the Great Depression, WWII, Viet Nam, the Civil Rights Movement, the Social Upheavals of the 1960s, WaterGate

Will our history books be filled with the Israeli- Iranian War, The Nuclear War of the 2012, the demise of the US Dollar, the Second Great Depression, the 2nd US Civil War, the 2nd US Revolution, the split of the EU, WWIII, the Rise of the American Reich,the Sino-American War in Space?

Throw in the eruption of the Yellow Stone Cauldara, the New Madrid Earth Quake and the sinking of Memphis and St Loius, maybe an asteroid or two..

And who needs aliens and Planet X, the anti-christ or the Illuminati?

This is what we are feeling. This and the constant changes in technology that even the geeks are hard pressed to constantly embrace, much less old fuddy duds like me... and you get the feeling the something is always about to happen. Frankly I'm tired and tired of being tired... and ready for a cold one on the beach and some steamed shrimps.
edit on 29-3-2012 by AlreadyGone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueantichrist
reply to post by chudek

I meant i could tell you alot about whats going on... it is all coming to the final days... are you ready to stand before him.

NO ONE BUT GOD HIMSELF KNOWS THE DATE YOU JUST SPOILED IT WHEN YOU CLAIMED TO KNOW WHEN. THANKS ALOT.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

This was posted in another thread, but this guy seems to think that something seriously big is about to go down, it's hard to put in brief terms but in a nutshell he believes the powers-that-be are about to get the boot and we're on the verge of a new order:

divinecosmos.com...

Normally I am extremely skeptical about such claims, but in light of the massive number of bankers that have quit in the last month this has me scratching my head. So far there's been no reasonable explanation offered as to why hundreds of bankers have vacated, this is about the only theory I've seen offered that would explain it. My skeptical nature tells me it's way too outlandish to be true, but still, it's possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It certainly is getting quiet, the damn Iranian government didn't send me my paycheck to post here

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I know everyone is distracted with the Zimm vs Mart scenario. But, why this enormous diversion has been created, I do not know.
I do know that when I saw your title thread, I had to come read it. Today, I had this strange feeling that "things' seemed off. And for no reason. But, let me try to explain: I was reading, it was silent in my home, and then I just felt this almost, thick air of near stand-still, or like things slowed way down. I don't know how to explain any better than that. But, I was reading and then, it just seemed SO quiet, so I stopped, and I could hear this one sound that seemed to be slowing like a watch with a second hand would do when it is dying. I almost quit breathing to listen for all the regular daytime noises,in which there were none, and I smiled, thinking what the hey? I can not explain this. I know it may sound like I am fear-mongering, but I am not, I do not have anything to say this is fearful of or for. It just made me stop and take notice of and made me think that something is off about this day.
Anyway, I know that this distraction that is occurring is for a reason, what the reason is, I am not sure. I am sure it is not good. It is almost like trying to get us all in an extra alert state,so when the shtf we are more prepped. IDK.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

This was posted in another thread, but this guy seems to think that something seriously big is about to go down, it's hard to put in brief terms but in a nutshell he believes the powers-that-be are about to get the boot and we're on the verge of a new order:

divinecosmos.com...

That's what I'm *getting* too...just a knowing, if you dig.
And now we're actually seeing potential evidence in the ordinary world...it's very hard to believe, really.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
These threads = funny.

Good drama, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join