It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why Abortion is a Sin

page: 1
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Because the born and unborn is an Angel.

Not as you imagine.

Imagine a little planet in the Universe ,that planet is the born and unborn.

Yes it is,and the feeling of so much love....


Is something so lonely the baby aborted and with so much love in it how you people do not feel in a life time.

Why so alone? Before my Father? Because it is your Sin.

Yes this is the Truth,

If you can feel the love from the unborn then...you will die of his love and your suffering.

He cannot give anything but love...


The Love of the unwanted Child.

Born or Unborn.




posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Because the born and unborn is an Angel.

Not as you imagine.

Imagine a little planet in the Universe ,that planet is the born and unborn.

Yes it is,and the feeling of so much love....


Is something so lonely the baby aborted and with so much love in it how you people do not feel in a life time.

Why so alone? Before my Father? Because it is your Sin.

Yes this is the Truth,

If you can feel the love from the unborn then...you will die of his love and your suffering.

He cannot give anything but love...


The Love of the unwanted Child.

Born or Unborn.

Is it a sin to kill babies? Hypothetically, let's say that we develop technology that let's us see into the future of every single human. It is proved to be 100 percent accurate. So, a baby is born and we hook up the device to the baby and it shows that this baby will positively be a murderer. Can we kill that baby, or would it be a sin?

When we speak of how wrong it is for the biblical god to have killed many, many babies, the reply is that this god knows their future and they will be wicked people when they grow older.

Also, I don't really understand your OP.....

edit on 29-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 



Can we kill that baby, or would it be a sin
They are Born and Unborn the Angels and the Truth as presented in the OP,so.....

There is no future for them...just Love of the Born and Unborn.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 



Also, I don't really understand your OP
You will...as we all will!!

Very soon.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 



Hypothetically
There is no such thing...just the Truth and Reality...

as I am the only one to know...



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Does this count for every egg and sperm or do they have to fertilize into a zygote?

Also, I prefer to allow people to make their own choices.

Sure I consider it stupid and selfish to abort a child, I look down on it. However, I won't stop them, why? Because people who want to abort kids probably shouldn't have kids, and are also probably terrible parents.

Call it cynicism, selfishness, call it whatever you want.
But I have come to the eventual conclusion that I probably don't want them having all these babies either.

Should I have a thousand babies? Sure why not, because my genetic codes are in great condition, and I love children and love teaching them about the world.

Should people who have many genetic deformities, serve the state unquestioningly like slaves, and allow their kids to be brainwashed by anything on tv have a lot of kids? Probably not.

We need to balance this topic with reason and weigh both sides of the equation. Abortion may not be right for you and I , because our children will inherit this planet and fix all of the problems that the people today are creating.

But most people don't give a damn about the future of the human race, they don't care about the world and they don't care about anything else or themselves either. So if they want to abort their babies, I say let them. It will only make life easier for our own children in the future down the line.

I am sure many people will miss the implied sarcasm within my post but that's fine. I am just trying to explain that there is a middle ground to be found by looking at the pros and cons of both sides to this topic.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think abortion IS a sin - but I am pro choice.

I believe in freedom, and I believe that some children are better left unborn - have you ever personally known children who growup in homes where their mother is a homeless crackhead prostitue and there father is not there, and seen how those kids growup and what they turn into?

Also, there are some pretty extreme medical cases where abortion is the best option.

So....theirs my two cents on that



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Is it a sin to kill babies? Hypothetically, let's say that we develop technology that let's us see into the future of every single human. It is proved to be 100 percent accurate. So, a baby is born and we hook up the device to the baby and it shows that this baby will positively be a murderer. Can we kill that baby, or would it be a sin?


If you do anything at all to prevent the baby from becoming something in the future, than they would have never been that in the first place now would they?

Time paradox.
edit on 29-3-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
There is no such thing...just the Truth and Reality...

as I am the only one to know...
Ah, so do you speak on this god's behalf?



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
I think abortion IS a sin - but I am pro choice.

I believe in freedom, and I believe that some children are better left unborn - have you ever personally known children who growup in homes where their mother is a homeless crackhead prostitue and there father is not there, and seen how those kids growup and what they turn into?

Also, there are some pretty extreme medical cases where abortion is the best option.

So....theirs my two cents on that
Sounds like you're saying that in some instances it is OK to sin? Are you contradicting yourself?



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by diamondsmith
There is no such thing...just the Truth and Reality...

as I am the only one to know...
Ah, so do you speak on this god's behalf?


When the special pleading occurs you know something is wrong.
I am no fan of this type of special pleading and claiming privileged frame of reference.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If you do anything at all to prevent the baby from becoming something in the future, than they would have never been that in the first place now would they?

Time paradox.
True. But, this is what the biblical god did, according to christians. Have you ever seen the movie Minority Report...?



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 


Sin is inevitable and impossible to avoid. All humans sin nearly constantly, in their thoughts and their actions. We are all walking sin and evil. Its really the whole point of Jesus the Christ.

So, yes, we SHOULD avoid sin, but sometimes sinning is inevitable.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by Hydroman
 


Sin is inevitable and impossible to avoid. All humans sin nearly constantly, in their thoughts and their actions. We are all walking sin and evil. Its really the whole point of Jesus the Christ.

So, yes, we SHOULD avoid sin, but sometimes sinning is inevitable.


I don't think many people are "evil" per se.

Misguided, uninformed, delusional, psychopathic, brainwashed, etc, are more likely and commonplace dispositions.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


I do. How many people do you know who don't lie, cuss, cheat, etc? How many people do you know who are greedy, selfish? How many people do you know who get into fights and want to harm or even killpeople sometimes?

I am guilty of all those things, and anyone who says their not guilty of having atleast thoughts of those things, is lying.

Satan/evil dwells within humanity.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The problem is this:

If Abortion is a sin the God is a sinner.

Because God kills babies.

I can bring up several examples.

Jericho.

Sodom and Gomorrah.

The Flood.

In all of these instances, human children, babies, and pregnant women were killed by God's orders and actions.

So really then, if it's so wrong to kill babies, why does God do it and tell us we can't? Isn't that a double standard?

Oh, I forgot, nothing God does is wrong. He can't do anything wrong under any circumstances because God is a kind and loving God and couldn't sin because he is sinless perfection. So they say.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


I do. How many people do you know who don't lie, cuss, cheat, etc? How many people do you know who are greedy, selfish? How many people do you know who get into fights and want to harm or even killpeople sometimes?

I am guilty of all those things, and anyone who says their not guilty of having atleast thoughts of those things, is lying.

Satan/evil dwells within humanity.


I won't disagree with your assessment that all humans suffer from these trials and tribulations.
You are right about that.

But not everyone is evil, they are usually just misguided and although well meaning with good intentions, they make the wrong choices because of temptation or circumstances. Most of them regret it afterwards as well, which shows me they are genuine good people who made mistakes and wish to rectify them.

But I do admit there are those who are truly evil. Serial killers, warlords, etc.
Those types have no regret or remorse for what they have done, most of them revel in it. Now that's evil.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
The problem is this:

If Abortion is a sin the God is a sinner.

Because God kills babies.

I can bring up several examples.

Jericho.

Sodom and Gomorrah.

The Flood.

In all of these instances, human children, babies, and pregnant women were killed by God's orders and actions.

So really then, if it's so wrong to kill babies, why does God do it and tell us we can't? Isn't that a double standard?

Oh, I forgot, nothing God does is wrong. He can't do anything wrong under any circumstances because God is a kind and loving God and couldn't sin because he is sinless perfection. So they say.



There's also the fact that according to a recent study, its been estimated that the total number of humans ever born is around the 100 billion mark

Its also estimated that the average infant mortality rate since the start of our time on earth is around 50%.

So going off those numbers, God has killed 50 billion babies

And people think this god then gets pissy when a woman takes control of her own body, her own life and terminates a pregnancy??

He can go screw himself and mind his own business imho...


edit on 29-3-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Because the born and unborn is an Angel.


sorry, but your own mythology distinguishes between human souls & "Angels"..

why would Lucifer refuse to bow down to the newly created Man in Gods image, if in fact as you are trying to say, the Humans souls were that of Angels in heaven reborn in flesh?


oh thats right ..he wouldn't because they would be the same entities only in physical form..

and it would not make any sense to call a flesh suit a "new" creation if in fact it was the same "model", now Angel 2.0 with a carbon suit & self replicating reproductive dangling parts..

do we refer to astronauts as a different creation simply because they have a life support suit? no we do not.

so your idea here negates the entire point of Lucifer's Rebellion, if those born were the same souls already in heaven reborn.. "hey bob, nice flesh, how ya been?"

so now that we've cleared up the misunderstanding of your own Theology..

lets get to the science part..

49 days after conception the Pineal Gland, fully formed, starts to send signals. the "drop" becomes either male or female & begins to wiggle fingers and toes as well as blinking. the Soul has arrived..

until then.. nothing. does not need a social security card, tax ID, nothing and definitely does not need mans laws tagging & adding it to the ranks of voters..

but surely not an Angel being reformed into a human soul. the choice was already given in Heaven as one third of the Angels choose to side with Lucifer.. why would the Angels who sided with God already present when the entire issue started, go down lose all previous knowledge, begin a new life, changed into a sinner immediately once born, then after living who knows how long in Heaven live about 100 years on earth to be judged & tortured in a lake of fire for eternity, did they not already know the Jesus guy in heaven? why would they need him to die for them & save their "Soul"? and do not forget this would be after seeing Lucifer, who first began the whole mess.. finally completely destroyed resting peacefully in a nothingness.. wouldn't you just hang out in Heaven? you have already proved yourself serving God in Heaven & obviously made your choice..

anyways.. off the top of my head rant over..

I reject your premise completely...




edit on 29-3-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
it's wrong to do that... God came once for a visit and he used this method of travel. Although he did say he was coming a different way next time, just deep inside I don't want it to be the last time because we still do remember the mother and being in the garden.

ultimately this choice is up to the mother carrying the unborn.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join