It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear Of Radiation Treated as “Psychiatric Disorder” In Fukushima

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Human0815 I just gave you a star because of this bit…

No, the People who feel not comfortable or getting really sick because of the Danger
should rent a good Geiger Counter and doing Measurements around their Environment,
they need to compare the Data with the People who know what they are talking about
and not with Enenews or/and Fuku-Diary because they don't

However alpha and beta are no big deal (at all) unless they are coming from particles inside your body –then it’s worse than Gamma as the radiation is emitted at point blank range, whilst most Gamma would pass through you.

Anyway main point of me contributing to this thread is I’m right to say there is no evidence that mental institutions are being used as anything other than places for cure, for what are obviously understandable psychological problems.
Overall Fukushima is going to become a permanent wildlife zone, in an otherwise heavily industrialised country. I am sure the extinction of quite a few species will be prevented by it, and that the deaths caused Fukushima will (in total) be less than those now being created (every few years) by burning coal in Japan . This would make sense if coal air pollution, does indeed kill 30,000, in the US, every year.
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

reply to post by thorfourwinds

I think a discussion with you is futile for you, as well as for me,
your Opinion is to Rough and you should first send a Letter of Apology
to me, with a tiny Present like Homemade Cookies, Jam or a Handmade Pullover

Greetings:

Oh please, Human0815, old friend by now, let's not feign petulance -
you know us better than to think we would ever consider "rough."

If a Letter of Apology will get you to answer the simple "rough" query, OK.

You now hold it in your wriggling, irradiated, glowing tentacle.

Now answer the question, no side-stepping fancy footwork needed here.

And that's another reason we like you, so easily bought off with a personal offering of our Famous Homemade Cookies - will that be Sugar or Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin - our specialty?

BTW, here is our 'anniversary tribute' to the people of Japan in our unwavering quest for the truth. We put a lot of research, thought and effort into it, and we would like to know what you think, friend.

Remember above all else, we are on the same side, friend. If we didn't like you, we wouldn't really bother...

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

<< 1   >>

join