It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Scalia:Reading ObamaCare Bill - Cruel & Unusual Punishment !

page: 2
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Scalia isn't going to read 2700 pages...sure he has some staff that could help him along....or he could always get ahold of the insurance companies and big pharma...since they helped write the bill.

Also, i hear Dick Cheney is available...they are good buddies after all........




posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
too bad we can't make them read it, all of it!!
maybe they'd decide that writing 2000+ bills is unconstitutional......
that would probably be the best decision the court could make!!!

I agree with him in case you can't tell......
and I am willing to bet that none of those who voted for the danged thing sat down and read it either.....

wonder if the typist managed to slide in that little clause I've been hoping for...
ya know, the one that says that all the congress men and women, and the pres, and the vp resign due to their incompetance!!!
would be rather hillarious if the justices ran into something like that while they were going through it line by line!!!



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
too bad we can't make them read it, all of it!!
maybe they'd decide that writing 2000+ bills is unconstitutional......
that would probably be the best decision the court could make!!!

I agree with him in case you can't tell......
and I am willing to bet that none of those who voted for the danged thing sat down and read it either.....

wonder if the typist managed to slide in that little clause I've been hoping for...
ya know, the one that says that all the congress men and women, and the pres, and the vp resign due to their incompetance!!!
would be rather hillarious if the justices ran into something like that while they were going through it line by line!!!




One of the democrats already came out and admitted that he did not read the

ObamaCare bill because it was written in - statutory language -.


It always helps to hear the truth.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
It looks like Justice Scalia has a problem with reading the 2,700 page

ObamaCare bill line by line page by page and deciding what is good and


Well I can agree with him on that, what a fricking pain in the sac that must be


They won't read the entire 2,700 page bill.

The SCOTUS will kill the individual mandate and then kill the entire ObamaCare

train wreck. - Start over from scratch -

1- Tort Reform

2- Private Sector solution gives us - choice -.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
It looks like Justice Scalia has a problem with reading the 2,700 page

ObamaCare bill line by line page by page and deciding what is good and


Well I can agree with him on that, what a fricking pain in the sac that must be


They won't read the entire 2,700 page bill.

The SCOTUS will kill the individual mandate and then kill the entire ObamaCare

train wreck. - Start over from scratch -

1- Tort Reform

2- Private Sector solution gives us - choice -.


agreed.. allow companies to compete across state lines, tort reform and we should be in business.. that seems a lot more simple than a 2700 page monstrosity...



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 
you expect congress to read a bill that has more than one paragraph??? Let alone a 2,700 page document. why do you think the "P" act and the NDAA2012 sub sec D 1020 1021 passed, no one read them, until after the fact, and then it still does no good, it still becomes law or stays n the law books.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Throw it out. Throw it all out...

Much damage has been done.

Even with this, it may be too late.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Throw it out. Throw it all out...

Much damage has been done.

Even with this, it may be too late.





It's not too late. Our future is very bright.


The US Constitution has saved us all.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I guess we will find out in June.

Lots of things they are doing are un-constitutional.

Never stopped em before.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I guess we will find out in June.

Lots of things they are doing are un-constitutional.

Never stopped em before.


The liberals all have egg on their faces. You should have seen them on MSNBC.

Their reality distortion field has collapsed.

Donald Virrillis performance in front of the Supreme Court was pathetic.



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 
1st, freedom of speech thrown out, 2nd the right to keep arms , only if you pay a tax to run your name, to another tax to have the full auto, the 3rd is not applied, the 4th pay another tax you too can protest no tax unlawful-assembly,the 5th proves your guilty without stating so the 6th as seen here

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
is now guilty until proven innocent, have trail when the court feels like. the 7th any one can sue you fore any reason. the 8th now says court can impose any amount they think of. the 9th as seen here

The Ninth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
The Ninth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. any ones guess to what that means. The 10th

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
is now the Gov has power to say or not say what the power of the people or state is or has. just a few but you do get the idea that we the people of the US have become a non free people but people that are now directed by Gov to think act and pay what the Gov thinks best for US the us of the US.




edit on 1-4-2012 by bekod because: editting



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
too bad we can't make them read it, all of it!!
maybe they'd decide that writing 2000+ bills is unconstitutional......
that would probably be the best decision the court could make!!!

I agree with him in case you can't tell......
and I am willing to bet that none of those who voted for the danged thing sat down and read it either.....

wonder if the typist managed to slide in that little clause I've been hoping for...
ya know, the one that says that all the congress men and women, and the pres, and the vp resign due to their incompetance!!!
would be rather hillarious if the justices ran into something like that while they were going through it line by line!!!




The phone calls have already been made.

- ObamaCare is dead. RIP -

That's why Obama is attacking the Supreme Court as - unelected -.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Obama may actually resign around July 20, 2012 and make room for Hillary

YES ... Oh please oh please oh please .... I'd disagree with her on a lot of things but at least
she'd know what the heck she's doing. If 'the balloon went up' we wouldn't be stuck
with Obama or Romney sucking their thumbs in the Oval Office.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Obama may actually resign around July 20, 2012 and make room for Hillary

YES ... Oh please oh please oh please .... I'd disagree with her on a lot of things but at least
she'd know what the heck she's doing. If 'the balloon went up' we wouldn't be stuck
with Obama or Romney sucking their thumbs in the Oval Office.


Hillary not looking too good. Syria put egg all over her face.

She needs a makeover and a VP ....maybe John Kerry.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join