It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a UFO theory based on the simulated universe hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
First I would like to say I will get to the point and ask for your patience in reading through this thread.

I was contacted and possibly abducted by UFOs when I was in my early teens. I am 35 years old now and have spent the last 20 years of my life (on and off) trying to find some rational explanation for what I've experienced.

When I made contact with the UFOs and initiated telepathic communication, messages and images were received in a way both void of emotion and more like a stream of data. When you are in this telepathic state people have described it as feeling out of their bodies but what has actually happened is your brain receptors have tuned into another frequency.(theory) It's like your mind has increased the power of it's antenna. This is what makes people feel strange, or out of body, because your brains core is vibrating at a different frequency. This has been described by abductees as the sound of rushing water. I don't want to make this a religious thread AT ALL but to reference Isaiah 59:19, Revelations 1:15, Ezekiel 43:2 it clearly states the Lord or God sounds like rushing water.

Another thing UFO abductees share in their stories is the UFOs convey a message of tribulations and suggest to the victim they will play a key role "when the time is right."

Refer to 17:05 of this video to understand what takes place during an abduction including the prophetic tribulation messages.

All of the events mentioned in the above video based on the largest research study of UFO abductees to me validates the true existence of my experience. It took me 20 years to find this little blurb in this video to validate everything that happened to me. There are however a few additional things I remember that have not been mentioned.

The UFOs near the end of my experience gave the impression that I had to do what they want because my soul was now in their control. Does this mean UFOs are stealing peoples souls like the old saying, Don't sell your soul to Satan? If the bible is backed up by UFOs, is it crazy to then disbelieve another part of the bible that states anyone not made of salt and of water will surely perish at the end?

So it all comes down to this. Perhaps UFOs are self aware computers who are trying to save their souls by stealing humans, who are made of salt and of water, and placing that human in a simulated universe. The point? So the alien becomes the body and the body becomes the machine.

I'm hoping at the very least I can make a thought provoking discussion.

edit on 29-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

depends on what kind of ufos are you talking about. there are different ones.
the annunaki created us by mixing their genes with the neanderthals, to mine gold, so i think you are not talking about them.
for the greys, my theory is that they come from the future(as they are future humans) because in the near future, an event happens which creates a genetical bottleneck, and it only shows adverse effects far in the future, and their goal is to refresh the gene pool. this would explain why they are extracting the abductees' reproductive organs.

however, if you are talking about a different kind of species, I'd like to hear it out.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh, good.

Here I thought this thread was going to be full of crazy, glad I was proven wrong in only the two posts.

Nice thread, everyone.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just briefly, and I refer to my own and my wife's experience.

Ufo's as you alluded to may be self aware, but not all. One which I was with in this which must have been astral, or perhaps not, was in fact very much alive and it was like meeting an old friend. I was absorbed through the belly of the craft and noticed with amazement that it was more of a living substance rather than metal.

The one my wife referred to was a very big thing and all sculptured inside with big windows, my little one I was on, I could just see out as though nothing was between me and the outside.

Souls are another thing. I was TAKEN out one night after being awakened and shown my light body. I felt no hostility, only the message that it was a sacred thing. I had two other obe's from the waking state regarding the soul. Also one other after being awakened by my wife and me telling her I was out of body and not to wake me up. This time, I was stopped and warned when I tried to leave towards a star or planet, I went up to a barrier. A month ago, I also was told it was ok to mess around up there, but not to leave the earth.

Messages, are also abundant and some were of this voice and a few were in a white room with a woman explaining what was going on and so forth. I don't feel I have been stolen, but know that I am controlled somewhat, but then with what I know, or don't know that may be a good thing until I wake up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I believe we are living in a simulated universe that runs on digital signals and mechanics. I believe the UFOs either created the universe we all reside in OR they have the power to control everything within it.
edit on 30-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

top topics

join