It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In defining the external, you define yourself.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by muzzleflash

It's not adding up.

It's not adding up because you misinterpreted the original post. Re-read.

Illogical.

If you created my qualities by imagining them in your mind, than YOU misinterpreted the original post. Or you intended for me to do so.

Why? Please rectify this conundrum.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

Dude. Chill out. I never said I created you. I just said I create the quality of what you are. I can choose to see you as any quality and I will create you as that in your mind. Your form will always be the creation of the universe, but the quality of your form will always be a creation of mind.

You didn't create me but you created " the quality of what I am"?
That's exactly what I was criticizing.
I am my qualities, therefore you are contradicting yourself again because if you create my quality and if I am my quality than you must have created me.

Quality is undefined at all times until it is defined by an observer. There is no quality except for the quality we make and we each make our own qualities and assign them to everything, including ourselves. Quality is entirely subjective.

Your quality is defined by how you define my quality. If you define me as "bad", then you will see bad and eventually feel bad. When bad is what you see, bad is what you feel. The quality of yourself that you feel is only felt by you, but the quality of myself that you see is also only seen by you. All is relative.

You are not "God", you are only a small segment of "It".
Here is the equations that represent an individual in respect to the whole.
1 / infinity = you.
Infinity = God.
Infinity - 1 = still infinity. See "God" can exist without you or I existing. Infinity is still infinity when you take a few things out of it.

In a sense, I am a "God". I am a creator of quality.

I can choose to see you as any quality and I will create you as that in your mind.

Essentially you are claiming I do not exist, and that you can create things in my mind simply by 'seeing' it a certain way in your own mind.

Wow. I am in no way claiming you don't exist. I am claiming you don't exist as any specific quality. Freedom is your truest nature.
edit on 29-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's not adding up.

It's not adding up because you misinterpreted the original post. Re-read.

Illogical.

If you created my qualities by imagining them in your mind, than YOU misinterpreted the original post. Or you intended for me to do so.

Why? Please rectify this conundrum.

You're annoying as crap. Go away. By defining you as annoying as crap, you are annoying as crap, regardless of whether or not you think you are annoying as crap. Can you say, "I'm not annoying as crap?" Yes you can, so which one of us is right?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You are feeling annoyed. A mini eruption expode. Doesn't mean he is annoying.
You can only feel you. Then the separation pushes it 'outside' and says something out there is annoying.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What you're missing is that my definitions of your quality are not really what your quality is. Your true quality can only be freedom because freedom is the only quality that can be allowed to be defined as contradictory definitions and still be true.

Freedom has many manifestations, but whatever the case, it will be glorious/beautiful. We each interpret freedom in our own way and each interpretation is as valid as any other and no interpretation is absolute.
edit on 29-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

You are feeling annoyed. A mini eruption expode. Doesn't mean he is annoying.
You can only feel you. Then the separation pushes it 'outside' and says something out there is annoying.

Dude. There is no 'outside'.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Exactly. No inside, no outside.
So what you define you are. But who is it that is defining, who is it that draws the lines, writes the story?
What if you realized that you cannot be defined?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Exactly.

So all of my definitions are valid and are really definitions of myself. That's what I have been saying this whole time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Dude. Chill out. I never said I created you. I just said I create the quality of what you are. I can choose to see you as any quality and I will create you as that in your mind. Your form will always be the creation of the universe, but the quality of your form will always be a creation of mind.

dude did u read that?? it absolutely confirm what god love is all about to their minds, the fancy on playing being superior subjectively to u, they will insist to the last drop on their evil life senses point they are never anything else

hey under earth thingy, universe dont create anything it is all still one same reality of its true fact, now of course god powers creates in there some stories living of evil ways but it has nothing to do with universe itself reality that is all too clear in anything, while universe is also out aware of it free so having nothing to do with its reality in truth

so any individual is a free awareness right too that has nothing to do with its own body true reality or conditions of evil creations that mean to force it to move of negative powers as things possessions to evil life glory upon true existence
but anyone know being all alone there always only evil livings like u invent how to justify being right in willing to buy others as things from cheap suggestions of giving them smthg by enjoying their sense of superiority in the opportunity offer to abuse what is cooked to stay still in deep #
anyway ur god clarified in all words the issue being the reverse to what u say, anything is its freedom much more when its state is positive from else
like u clearly here want ur superiority to others and never mean god gifts to u making u someone, u r clearly seeing urself above god able to do the same while from down with no absolute stand above any ground, so only in concept as if u r archi superior mind like satan
it is about time wait lets watch wat quality r u getting to enjoy at the end from ur god personnally

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

dude did u read that??

Yeah, and there was an error in it. Sorry if it cause any confusion. I edited the original reply to fix the error.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Exactly. No inside, no outside.
So what you define you are. But who is it that is defining, who is it that draws the lines, writes the story?
What if you realized that you cannot be defined?

I write my story.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You say this : "I will create you as that in your mind."
You think you can create me in my mind?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You're annoying as crap. Go away. By defining you as annoying as crap, you are annoying as crap, regardless of whether or not you think you are annoying as crap. Can you say, "I'm not annoying as crap?" Yes you can, so which one of us is right?

Why?

Rather than saying I am annoying and hoping I leave, why don't we just legitimately debate the subject realistically in a genuine pursuit of the truth?

If you are right, deep philosophical questioning will reveal that.
If I am right, deep philosophical questioning will reveal that as well.

I don't see anything wrong with pursuing the truth about reality.
But I do see something wrong with stifling a pursuit of the truth because it annoys someone and challenges their frivolous belief systems.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Why would it be kind of you to see someone as beautiful, kind to who? And can you choose to see beauty? The world looks very ugly to some people. And having to choose to see an individual as beautiful means you do not see beauty everywhere.
The glory of God is right here.

The glory of God is what is seen, it is the moving painting in 3D, with panoramic sound, with smell and taste and touch, the image that appears before you.
God is what sees this image which he alone paints.

Very nice. Yes, this awareness is really God's Awareness. We are all aware as God's Awareness. There is no other Self but God alone, single, only and All. This Presence is God's Knowing, 'we' are one with the Living Mind of this Infinite Intelligence that is being this very existence itself.

And yes, when we realize that the Ineffable Nameless Godhead is being All That Is, then our Heart becomes open and fear has no power and Love becomes our perspective and Light is seen 'as all things' and Good is seen everywhere and with this change in 'vision' or 'uplifted' attitude the whole world looks beauty-full. "as I be lifted up the world is lifted up with me".

When we make the shift from "my mind" is the whole world, to God's Infinite Being is being the Whole World that I Am. This does not mean ' I am God" it means God is being all that I am, and there is big difference.

There have been several threads here over the last few days with this 'theme' on whether the world is in my mind (subjective) or is it objective, material 'out there'.

I had a very enlightened friend who wrote several books on this subject. He said Life, Truth, God, is really Omni-jective, meaning that it is both and yet greater than both.

He also said that the old philosophers called this view (that its all in our mind) solipsism. But, since it is not in "my mind' as happening inside my own head, as in my own personal single individual brain'---It is rather as stated here, it is all within God and God's all inclusive Self-Knowing Light--- so we can say that all individuals are appearing as aspects of God's Awareness and everything is happening in the Mind of God-- He called this way of understanding as Deific Solipsism.

Anyway, just wanted to contribute a little on this, I find it very important subject and one that, if really understood, would change the world and truly bring such a wonderful shift and awakening and we would begin to see "heaven on earth" with no more sorrow and pain and suffering --- The Truth will out and our job is to find Understanding and to know who we are, what really is. When we find out our True Self, this is the way all problems will solved, through understanding the Truth, this how the New Day of Joy and Light will come.

Thanks for your continuing exploration of these ideas, I think it's wonderful -- I think it indicates we are really getting to the Truth of Reality which is all about 'what God really is" and wow do we need that now!

edit on 29-3-2012 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that when you define what is external, you are only defining yourself because of how that external definition makes you internally feel? And you are the narrator of your own story? I pretty much thought everyone knew this, but would rather live through an honest reality, than a deluded one where they are aware that they must take action to create a pleasant story out of an unpleasant situation.

What you call for is awareness, but in some God controlling way, as if God should have never created anything unpleasant.

Im confused, because i thought that the OP would say that the external just IS. Like everything else, but apparently if we look at the external as us, it would be easier to change the system individually, (a system, which just so happens to rely on mutuality, and sharing ideas)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You say this : "I will create you as that in your mind."
You think you can create me in my mind?

That was the error I was referring to a few posts up. I fixed it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join