It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Research reveals primary school homework offers no real benefit...:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Research reveals primary school homework offers no real benefit...

Not true.

This system benefits the people that created the organizational structure.

The process of repeating conditions people for their future role as slave.

You learn when you are impressionable and carry that through life.

The average corporate worker has plenty of "home work" after their daily slave shift.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Shoot, for me in grade through high school graduation, homework was a torture. I had massive difficulties with math, science, history etc and would get F's to D's in all of them. Couldn't remember anything nor understand at all. So my parents would scream at me while I sobbed over my homework, so upset and angry that I'd not understand it; I'd be up til 2 am at some points still sobbing because you couldn't leave the kitchen table til homework was done.

Needless to say I graduated high school with a .95 gpa and was ranked 387 out of 389 kids.

21 years later, I'm in college at devry online holding a 3.39 gpa and getting a 92% in math - something which was impossible back then. Why? Because I had loving people from HERE tell me about that khan academy online that's free and is for 1st grade through doctorates in every school subject you can think of and then some.

You cant have WW3 with your kids about homework. To this day I blame my procrastination and unwillingness to finish what I start on that very abuse I had growing as a child to teen.

<< 1   >>

join