It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The history of 'Flight 191' incidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This was interesting. It might tickle a few brains here. I don't think there is anything to it but those folks into numbers and such might. Over the years, the flight number "191" has been associated with crashes and problem situations. Some airlines have discontinued the use of this number. Airlines and ships and trains .. (as well as the acting business) .. all traditionally are pretty superstitious. I'm not surprised the flight number is starting to disappear.

Coincidence or something to it?

Information Here

From the list -

JetBlue Flight 191 from New York to Las Vegas was diverted to Amarillo, Texas, after a medical situation (melt down) involving the captain. Also - X-15 Flight 3-65-97, also known as X-15 Flight 191. And Prinair Flight 191. And American Airlines Flight 191. And Delta Air Lines Flight 191. And Comair Flight 5191, marketed as Delta Connection Flight 5191.

Esquire Magazine - The worlds riskiest flights

I happened upon the grave discovery that five planes bearing the same flight number — 191 — have fallen out of the sky: In 1967, a NASA X-15 test flight cleared 266,000 feet, inverted, descended at Mach 3.93, and broke into crumbs over California; in 1972, a Prinair propeller plane veered left on landing near Ponce, Puerto Rico, and rammed a utility pole; in May 1979, an American Airlines DC-10 rolled out from O'Hare loaded with 271 people and dropped an engine as it climbed, leaving a skein of hydraulic fluid as if in goodbye; in 1985, the executive team responsible for the IBM PC went down in a Delta bird thanks to wind shear over Dallas; and last year, a Comair jet took off down the wrong runway in Kentucky.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Interesting coincidences…

But perhaps we could pose the question: How many successful “Flight 191’s” have there ever been? And would it be statistically relevant if we compared this percentage (% of unsuccessful flights vs. successful flights) with any other random number?

I’m willing to wager that if someone took the time and made an effort, they could probably find a number that is statistically speaking even more “bad luck” than 191… Take “93” for example…

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Cool!

I am so into this stuff. Right off you did realize '191' = '911'....... (9-11).

I see double numbers everywhere have for about six or eight months. Usually on a digital clock like 11:11, 12:12, 10:10...etc. Sometimes it'll be three numbers 2:22, 3:33, 5:55. I have no idea what it means if anything.

The other day I called to check the balance on a prepaid debit card it was $50.50. I went out and bought a few groceries. The remaining balance on the card was $25.25!!! No lie!!! It's a little strange don't you think?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I too found it a rather bizzare coincidence. Ok ..what does it mean? well...1*9*1=9= 3*3. Once again its the evil , nefarious cabal of elite ruling the world with one of their psy-ops encrypted in masonic numerology. What else???

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
reply to post by FlyersFan

I too found it a rather bizzare coincidence. Ok ..what does it mean? well...1*9*1=9= 3*3. Once again its the evil , nefarious cabal of elite ruling the world with one of their psy-ops encrypted in masonic numerology. What else???

Wow you went straight for the evil card!

Why did you do that?

Isn't there also a possibility it's a good sign?

Well I guess the 191 with the crashes and all is bad. I meant oh well nevermind.....I messed this one up.

edit on 29-3-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A lazy thinker is the wet dream of the numerologist.

to all

top topics

join