It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime ORB video - San Antonio TX, 3-20-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I'm usually very quick to point out why pics/vids are NOT what they're promoted to be but this one I find interesting. More-so the daytime footage in the beginning. The nighttime footage is "meh".

I won't offer any explanation other than it's "unidentified". It could be a video effect added post-processing. It could be earth-lights. Curious though is that the YT account-owner seems to have a knack for filming "orbs" which raises more flags regarding authenticity imho.

What say you oh so wise skeptics, analysts and videographers of ATS?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

cool video
imo, it is some kind of special effect. reminds me of old celluloid films with their "burn marks".

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nice video. I love Texas sightings. S&F
As per the video......I've watched it over and over and over again. Especially the first part with the daytime orb.
I hate sounding like a skeptic - debunker but, it seems like something floating on a gentle breeze. However, after changing its direction it just takes off into the sky. Thats what I find odd. I know some birds use thermal air flow to glide through the air and they use the heat in the wind to gain altitude. I'm not saying its a bird but it could be some type of debris thats just floating on a breeze and riding thermals.
With my skepticism stated......It could also be some kind of intelligently controlled orb. I say that because of the way it flies off into the air. Maybe it was a probe examining the backyard in the video. It booked it out of there when it noticed it was being observed. I guess thats also a possibility and it's the possibility that I like to lean towards.

Thank you for posting. Good Ole Texas sightings always get me excited.

TXML

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm having to reply without actually seeing the video, my tethered droid is getting poor reception. However, if this person is taking pictures of these things, it may only mean the he or she is more receptive and attracts them, this said from experience.

My grandson is one of these and also a close friend whom often sees them as well as fleeting shadow people. In my case, I have not seen one, but a few months ago, my wife was awakened from deep sleep to see one come out of her forehead and then go over to myself, and she never believed in this before then. She also did not believe in the trumpet sounds until she heard them one morning.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

it may only mean the he or she is more receptive and attracts them

I believe that too, always have. Some people seem to have an energy that attracts things like this.

My grandson is one of these and also a close friend whom often sees them as well as fleeting shadow people. In my case, I have not seen one, but a few months ago, my wife was awakened from deep sleep to see one come out of her forehead and then go over to myself, and she never believed in this before then. She also did not believe in the trumpet sounds until she heard them one morning.

I find that whole statement interesting. Especially the part about the orb exiting your wife's forehead. I've heard alot about bright orbs interacting with people in the 'safety' of their own homes. Kinda creepy...

TXML

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
We have some close personal friends that seem to be a magnet for orbs. They opened up to us one night (after many glasses of wine) about how just a few nights prior, an orb came through the wall, into their dining room and passed all the way through the house.

I'm going to spend more time at their house to hopefully witness this.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

... and take a camera with you.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Awesome. I hope you get to witness something strange so you can report back. A picture or some video would be awesome too.
I've read some reports on MUFON about orbs just barging in through a walls.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What makes me most skeptical about some videos is, if they are recording something that's close to them, why do they just stand there filming? If I see something close, I'm going to be running toward it, not just standing there pointing a camera. Some things in that vid looked close enough to go check. Yet they just stand there. The first part, with the orb, made me think dandelion fluff with the sun making it gleam. But after it reached the ground and went back up..........
Could have been thermals I guess.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I would like to know where in San Antonio this was taken, I grew up in San Anto and for the most part it a flat place. The only place I recall there being any hills, let alone mountains, is North of San Antonio in the Hill Country. If you look at about 1:03 in the video you will see what appears to be mountains in the background....Hmmmm

Not saying it isn't real, or isn't around San Anto, but that hill / mountain at 1:03 makes me a little suspicious...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BREWSE

No clue Brew. You might want to contact them via YouTube. I'm merely a messenger

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BREWSE
Good observation. I've been to S.A. many times and do not recall any mountains near there. I do remember towards the north of the city, there are some hills especially around the Fiesta Texas area. I don't remember anything that looks like a mountain though and the video clearly shows a large hill if not a mountain.
I too would like to know the exact location the video was shot in. I'll try to get ahold of the youtube poster myself, because the curiosity is eating me up.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Interesting. Where's Zorgon? This looks an awful lot like one of the little "plasma critters" he is so fond of. Otherwise, I guess you could say will o' the wisp or ball lightning, but I don't know for sure if that is the case.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Tell zorgon its flaming Nitrogen the latest innovation from Tesla science.
ED: posted at youtube

Flaming Nitrogen chucked off of an over head Teslaship. The other notable light effects are just plain illuminati air from bouncing off the ship hull which might induce K capture and release neutrinos.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3/30/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

join