It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Nut Shell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What if

What if Earth had a shell around it comprised of a rock like coating where our atmosphere is at one time long ago. What if other planets in our solar system and around other stars still have that shell. What if our atmosphere is sort of a phantom limb syndrome and the other planets have internal hollow earth like worlds. The heat of the core of these planets could be heating the inside, a phosphorescent rock coating could provide light.

IF a meteor smashed earths shell it would have blown it apart, some coming down and some blasting away. Sea creatures could be the original life and dinosaurs could have been buried deep in the earth by this theory. All of our present theories would be flawed by this theory. Even the hollow earth theory because the earth is not hollow anymore.

There could be life on Jupiter and Saturn and we'd never know. Primitive life or advanced beyond everything we can comprehend. They would not see the stars and their reality would be much different than ours. We tend to think we know everything but in essence may know nothing even of our own solar system.

I live within the shell of this society and realize there are many flaws within it. It does however allow nutty mice like me to live along side the normal people. This theory would make a great movie, Inhabitants of earth finding out we really are not alone right here in our solar system. Life could exist close but we may be blind. Why did man first live in caves, was it because originally we were never out in the real light of the sun? Who knows, and I'm not who. I'm a nobody because nobody pays his bills and nobody cares.

I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this concept and there may already be an old thread on it. I don;t claim to have original ideas though, we gain perception from everything we see even though we are not aware of it. Maybe when I was young I saw an old movie of this and don't remember it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
From all the evidence gathered over the years....

No. Really, no. Not at all

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Huh????

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Has anyone ever drilled a hole in another planet?
How would there be any evidence if noone has even questioned the possibility of the theory? I doubt if this is true but there are always possibilities. They are saying that there may be life under the ice on Saturn's moon now, this is far less farfetched than it sounds.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I could have the hollow planet Hypothesis backwards. What if a planet like Mars had an atmosphere and the atmosphere got full of space dust and it congealed at the edge of the atmosphere forming a shell around the atmosphere. The planet would then appear bigger with the hardened atmosphere but could still contain life in a moderate climate within without us knowing. This means that there could be Aliens living within one of the planets but their eyes would be better adapted and bigger to live in a dimly lit environment. All life within this globe would have adapted or died. So now I travel way past nuts to insanity

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, it's all a nice science fiction fantasy, but you can't just take that an apply it to real life. There's a little thing called science that has looked at all kinds of stuff, and what they like to base their theories on are evidence and facts that they find, then tie them all together. Unfortunately, the stuff you're talking about has nothing evidentiary or factual to back it up.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

No it doesn't and I'm sure it never will. It will go the way of millions of theories through history. Noone will even consider any part of it is possible for a thousand years.

new topics

top topics

join