It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make People Freak Out On Planes Using Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Unfortunately for some people, they believe in thier government. They believe what thier government says, and no one will be able to tell them otherwise, even when given proof.

This belief is so strong in some people that they are easily mislead like lambs to the slaughter IMO.

When such individuals are confronted with the TSA, see something say something, terrorist notices everywhere, police carrying machine guns, terrorism pushed hard in the news etc.... Eventually they will snap.

They wont just snap anywhere but will snap when they are put into a situation that can act as a trigger, such as on a plane. This is psychology 101 IMO.

The longer the terrorism and mass indoctrination of the public continues the more chance there is of seeing such events of people freaking out IMO.

Everyones brains are wired up differently, and it is my belief that these people freaking out on planes reached the point at a subconcious level where thier fears of terrorism have resulted in them having a mini breakdown.

For the majority of these peoples lives (those who are freaking out) they have probably lived in comfort, now that comfort has been shattered bythe fear of terrorism pushed very hard by TPTB.

Of course this is just my opinion (again) but I think it is accurate. I expect to see more people freaking out over the comming months as more people reach the breaking point.
edit on 29-3-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I don't think that's really the explanation, but nice try!

Peace bro

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

keep pushing people and some will undoubtedly snap.

put them into a place whereby they feel vulnerable and yes they will definately snap.

Ask yourself this simple but very important question.

Would people have freaked out if terrorism was not being pushed so hard in the news and elsewhere?

My answer, not a chance because they wouldnt be constantly thinking about terrorists.

edit on 29-3-2012 by TheMindWar because: added info

edit on 29-3-2012 by TheMindWar because: typo

edit on 29-3-2012 by TheMindWar because: typo

join