It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the debates, its time to go back to the moon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
OK, Im over the endless debates about the moon hoax, America put your money where your mouth is, its been 40 years, we have quantam leaped technology so it should be a walk in the park, allthough it would be quite funny to see China get up there and not find a flag, or anything, and see you cough out excuses.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

Why do you keep pointing at 'America". You sound like you have a personal problem to deal with that another moon landing isn't going to help. I suggest maybe looking into some of the physical theories you might have a problem digesting. One could also look more into the mechanics involved in bodies in motion, inertia, the effects of large gravitational field in space. One could look more into employing the Scientific Process to work out issues of disbelief or misunderstandings or basic ignorance in the fields of propulsion and orbital mechanics.

I seriously think the whole hoax conundrum manifests in today's 'immediate satisfaction' condition. I'd suggest one needs to build something them self from scratch, from research, trial and error, and engineering to experience the sense of accomplishment, invention, and applied involvement and quit looking for others to 'give' you all of that as an immediate transplant.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Why do you keep pointing at 'America". You sound like you have a personal problem to deal with that another moon landing isn't going to help. I suggest maybe looking into some of the physical theories you might have a problem digesting. One could also look more into the mechanics involved in bodies in motion, inertia, the effects of large gravitational field in space. One could look more into employing the Scientific Process to work out issues of disbelief or misunderstandings or basic ignorance in the fields of propulsion and orbital mechanics.

I seriously think the whole hoax conundrum manifests in today's 'immediate satisfaction' condition. I'd suggest one needs to build something them self from scratch, from research, trial and error, and engineering to experience the sense of accomplishment, invention, and applied involvement and quit looking for others to 'give' you all of that as an immediate transplant.

lol,oh man nice attempt at psychology, seriously though im not taking the piss

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What can be gained at the moment by going to the moon? Yes in the future we may be mining it for Helium-3 but at the moment we can study the moon with probes.
I would love to see a moon base on the moon in my lifetime and I think we must start reaching out to the stars for our long term survival but at the moment we have far greater troubles here on the planet earth, let's try and sort some of those out.
Oh and wasn't a pic published of the moon lander etc ..found it here.

I used to be a moon hoaxer but I have not seen any evidence which can't be de-bunked.
(Thanks ats you changed my mind about this topic
)
edit on 29-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Then tell us about this so called 'quantum leap' in the last 40 years you refer to. Heavy lift rockets use the exact technology and fuel as the Apollo Program did, sans the SRBs (Solid Rocket Boosters). Tell us what I missed.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Then tell us about this so called 'quantum leap' in the last 40 years you refer to. Heavy lift rockets use the exact technology and fuel as the Apollo Program did, sans the SRBs (Solid Rocket Boosters). Tell us what I missed.

Maybe he obliquely is referring to the triangles seen about every day in the US and elsewhere? They seem to have UFO capabilities and are probably our ticket to the stars. A stop at the Moon on the way out would be trivial.

You really gotta think ahead of the "curve" that they want you to be thinking about. Your first step would be to give a serious wonder why there was no replacement for the shuttle AND turn the rocket business over to the Russians. Does that speak of a renewed effort to go anywhere in space? No, not at all. Factor in the triangles as UFO-like replacements for all rockets and you have a better concept of what they are doing behind our backs.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Do you realize there was nearly an 8-year gap between Apollo and the Space Shuttle that NASA was unable to put men in orbit?

Come down to earth and speak of things not of fantasy, you can't provide any reputable evidence of this sci fi you speak of at the same time you suggest NASA has turned over the 'rocket business' to the Russians. Do you see the contradiction here?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Aliensun

Do you realize there was nearly an 8-year gap between Apollo and the Space Shuttle that NASA was unable to put men in orbit?

Come down to earth and speak of things not of fantasy, you can't provide any reputable evidence of this sci fi you speak of at the same time you suggest NASA has turned over the 'rocket business' to the Russians. Do you see the contradiction here?

And just how would you explain that gap? It is precisely what I'm trying to tell you and others. The back-engineering of UFO work was in full process for decades. Now, they have the technique operational and we let those without that technology continue to mess with brute rockets. Perfect.

They are all competing with one another and we go zipping off to our orbital weapons platforms, the Moon, even to Mars and maybe beyond.
NASA is not our friend. It is a cover for the real work that was done and is still being done to get the biggest advantage put into action for controlling space. That is the mission of the US Space Force.

top topics

join