It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Happen to This Forum in Jan 1st 2013 ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am the ONLY one so far to flag this thread...
confusing to say the least. It's the best question I have heard all week!

Personally, I am not sure exactly what will happen to this forum.. Don't want to predict anything.
But in my opinion, if nothing happens at the end of the year, the topics will get boring. No one will believe anything, no one does now anyway. I think the site will just go down in post quality or will just become another 'news' site...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A lot of ATS members put hard work and research into 2012 threads. It would be a shame to see the whole 2012 Forum trashed.

For the sake of the time and effort that went into creating and replying to threads, for the entertaining discussions, and for reference.... perhaps 2012 topics could simply be moved to 'Predictions' or 'Hoax', but not trashed.

edit on 3/30/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

The forum wouldn't get trashed, and the threads will all still exist, but the activity will surely die off and the forum will become very inactive. Something new will surely take its place, but ATS does not just trash things unless they violate the Terms and Conditions.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

"Thunder from Down Under 2012" ???

ROFLz.

Mods: I know it's off topic, but I just had to reply to it.

-saige-

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We could sell personal white noise makers that turn on when at body temperature.

Why you might ask?

We see them as proof that the individual has attained a higher frequency.

The device could be the iAscended personal ascension reminder.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
On 1st Jan 2013, I'm willing to bet you a beer that there will be at least one thread with the title...

I told you so!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm keeping a list of ATS' greatest 2012 fearmongererererers, and plan on PM-bombing all of them with "HA HA!" messages well into the new year.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

*wildly shakes hand in the air*

Oh, Oh, Oh... Can I be on that list??? Can I be on that li....

Oh wait, you said fearmongers... Dangit, why didn't I spread enough fear this year??? Oh I know why, cause I use common sense... Never mind, false alarm.

-saige-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join