It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Art Bell ever return to C2C?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Was just wondering if he will ever return to Coast to Coast? His shows were awesome and i miss it!
What do you guys think, will he ever return?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Not sure if he will, but it would be awesome... I used to spend countless hours sitting in my best friends car listening to C2C with Art Bell (there are only a few areas around where I live that I can get C2C)..His shows were always interesting... Not saying George Noory (probly spelled wrong) isnt interesting but well I guess he just isnt as cool or captivating as Mr. Bell... I could spend most of the show on the edge of my seat, wich is quite a feat for talk radio... I really hope he comes back....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
George asks stupid questions and interupts the guest often. I prefer John B. Wells or George Knapp but would like it if Art came back.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Was just wondering if he will ever return to Coast to Coast? His shows were awesome and i miss it!
What do you guys think, will he ever return?

Not likely.

For one thing C2C has gone corporate. The one thing Art warmed George about was "getting in bed with corporate" - - - which is exactly what George did.

Art's original show started as a political show and kind of only by accident went into UFO's and such. I think he was a great host for that show - - because he was a skeptic.

George just doesn't have the "edge" to make it exciting.

Art has a whole new life. I'd expect him to write another book or do something more political leaning then UFO - - and he never was about Conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am completely fed up with Coast. I miss Art terribly. I used to love George Noory but I can't stand him anymore. He's a complete and total sellout and doesn't know what he's doing. Also, they just love to fill up the roster with complete and utter nutbags. There's hardly anything of interest anymore, it's the same recycled crap over and over and over and over again.

My partner listens to Coast every night while falling asleep and it makes me grind my teeth. All that advertising for JUNK and SCAM products like that work from home BS. Just utter crap. UGHHHHHH

I guess a golden age can't last forever.

I still love George Knapp though. He keeps it real.

**Edit to add**
I do also really like Linda Moulton Howe...she's unique and I think her reporting is thorough, although her website sucks...
edit on 30-3-2012 by jar11 because: Linda Moldy Howe

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I remember I started listening to C2C in the Art Bell era when I was so young. My father used to listen to it all the time, and I remember one night in the summer we were driving to Vancouver and it came on the radio. It must have been around 2am, and I could barely keep my eyes open, but I was instantly hooked and forced myself to stay awake until it was over lol. I remember being in grade four at the time, so I would have been somewhere between eight and nine. Sometimes I download old archived episodes from the Art Bell era. Brings back some great nostalgic childhood memories

It would be wonderful if Art could even do just ONE more show, just for old times sake. I doubt he has any interest though, since Noory turned it into a goddamn circus.

Edit: Does anybody else remember how he had such a contempt for Ouija boards? He would almost fly off the handle if one of the callers mentioned one, then would go on to say that he had a terrible experience with one years ago but did not want to discuss the details. That always made me want to know even more
Unfortunately he never did divulge anything about the incident.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

According to abc news, Art has renegotiated a contract to return to C2C. He fought hard for half the ads and a five hour program. Just hitting internet news today.

new topics

top topics

join