It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bank of Queen Elizabeth II accused of drug trafficking!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Seems incredible... but it's real! The Coutts Bank the British Queen’s bank, has fined 8.75 million pounds for failing to carry out correct checks on “politically exposed persons” and prevent money laundering.

The FSA Press release www.fsa.gov.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.presstv.ir...
en.wikipedia.org...

Awesome statement from French presidential Candidate:

The Financial Services AuthorityFSA Britain’s financial regulator has fined the British queen’s bank for money laundering failures as a French presidential candidate has said part of the queen’s fortune “comes from drug trafficking.”

“The failings at Coutts were serious, systemic and were allowed to persist for almost three years. They resulted in an unacceptable risk of Coutts handling the proceeds of crime,” the FSA said in a statement posted on its official website.

The news comes less than a week after a fringe candidate for April’s French presidential election said the British queen owed her fortune to drugs money laundered by “Jewish bankers in The City.”

On 21 March, Jacques Cheminade, an independent presidential candidate running in the French election, said, “a part of the fortune of the Queen of England comes from drug trafficking.”

“No, not any property, there are several other sources. But it is a series of trafficking in which, yes, there is trafficking drugs,” Cheminade said on television LCP French National Assembly.

Everything will blow out now....

To Mod: feel free to move in appropriate forum.
Thx.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Mega title fail.

You should get a job with Murdoch.

He pays well for BS.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

The news is absolutely real!

What is your problem, Your Majesty?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

The QUEENS BANK is being investigated.

Not QEII.

I repeat "Mega title fail".

You should try and understand the article you are posting on before jumping on the scandal bandwagon and making your typical transparent grab at stars and flags.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I report also the words of Jacques Cheminade.

On 21 March, Jacques Cheminade, an independent presidential candidate running in the French election, said, “a part of the fortune of the Queen of England comes from drug trafficking.”

If you own a Bank and your Bank invest in "drug trafficking/ laundry money" and make a lot of money in your personal pocket, do you think that you are out?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Originally posted by Arken

The QUEENS BANK is being investigated.

Not QEII.

I repeat "Mega title fail".

You should try and understand the article you are posting on before jumping on the scandal bandwagon and making your typical transparent grab at stars and flags.

Well it her bank yes she own it she the CEO LOL
Another cabal get expose

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I can only assume that Mr. Cheminade has done VERY in depth research on every single financial institution which he deals with!
You point a finger at one person and there are at least three pointing back at you Mr. Cheminade!
"Trust me, I'm a politician!" Yeah, Right!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Well it her bank yes she own it she the CEO LOL Another cabal get expose

Is she the CEO?

She isn't listed as being on the board.

www.coutts.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
She banks there, RBS owns Coutts, so technically as it's owned by the government and in turn us, as taxpayers, that means we are the guilty parties.pmsl

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Really?

By all means prove me wrong here, but from the 5 minutes of research I've just done the information I have found leads me to this conclusion:

Yes' it is the bank the Queen uses to bank with. But:-

Coutts & Co. (commonly abbreviated to Coutts) is one of the UK's private banking houses, now wholly owned by the The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, itself 84% owned by UK Financial Investments Limited, an investment arm of the British government.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

The Government and the Queen are not the same thing.

The Queen is also not the CEO or a member of the board of said financial institution and never has been. This then means that any wealth generated through the bank will be directly driven by the bankers that work there and not the Queen, meaning “a part of the fortune of the Queen of England comes from drug trafficking” is completely untrue.

www.coutts.com...

Also, the bank has only been fined for failing to adequately veto certain customers. They have not directly generated money from drug trafficking/traffickers or been implicated as doing so.

Just my thoughts.

CR3V4N

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The OP is confused between the Queen and the Crown. The Crown is a corporation, which translates into the City of London Corporation.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
O.k maybe a little off topic but taxpayers money was used to bail out the banks RBS being a big one on what the government said was done to stop people losing there money/houses etc I would like to know if they would have been so quick to do so if the queen had not had her money in there who were they really protecting us or her?????

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oh dear. Is the OP insinuating that if the bank I use has some dodgy dealings, I'm guilty by association?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mahatmacoat

Tbh, you really think the Queen's money would have disappeared? Even if RBS did fall it doesn't mean to say that Coutts would as it is still a separate business entity.

But on your point, more interesting to note is this:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

At current prices, it would mean that taxpayers could potentially suffer losses of £1bn for every £2bn paid by the government.

So in answer to your question I would say no, they are not protecting us.

Worth thinking about though is why would the government be wiling to sell a third of their stake for such a discounted price?

-Impending financial doom?

-Saying their going to sell a stake to drive up the share price and get more for the money?

-Try to create a positive attitude towards British banking and drive private investment so they can sell the rest of their stake before it goes bottoms up again?

Who knows.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
again it should be no great mystery why drugs are illegal, because those in power want them that way in order to keep profits high. at this point in the failed drug war it should be apparent, to even a third grader, what's going on.

s&f OP

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"a part of the fortune of the Queen of England comes from drug trafficking.” ??

But that's obvious, and it's not news...

Just remember the Opium Wars against China...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
again it should be no great mystery why drugs are illegal, because those in power want them that way in order to keep profits high. at this point in the failed drug war it should be apparent, to even a third grader, what's going on.

s&f OP

Anyone who thinks the multibillionaire worldwide business of drug traficking is controlled by some "Pablo" hidden in the jungles of Colombia is very, very silly...

Drug traficking generates almost as much "revenue" per year as the oil industry. It's one of the biggest industries in the world.

And no, it's not controlled by some "Pablo" hidden in the jungles of Colombia. It's controlled by very high level people, very rich people in Europe, USA, Japan...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CR4V3N

well in reality the money's not even there so to say she wouldn't lose anything might not be so clear cut when all your dealing with is numbers on a screen but I'm not a banker and I don't claim to know how it all works that's just my layman's view on it but I agree with what you said about the fact that she wouldn't lose her money I just wonder if taxpayers money was used to ensure that she didn't

As to selling share's in RBS at half price well that makes me wonder It just doesn't sound like sound business advice to buy high and sell low but then I'm not a stock market trader either. See what you said about getting out now before they go under cant be true 84% of the bank is owned by the taxpayer so the bank is backed by the U.K the only way for the bank to go under now is if the U.K go's under but I don't for a second think it's to drive the price up I just don't see how that will work all I can go on is personal experience and there has been a few times in my life when I have had to sell something for half of what it was worth.... when I've been skint! that really is the long and short of it.

On another note isn't abu dhabi a Muslim country now I'm not 100% on my facts here but I'm sure I remember hearing somewhere that Muslim banks don't charge interest on there loans surely there would be some sort of religious conflict of interest there but then maybe you can look the other way when enough numbers on the screen is waved in front of you

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by Trillium

Well it her bank yes she own it she the CEO LOL Another cabal get expose

Is she the CEO?

She isn't listed as being on the board.

www.coutts.com...

So she isn't listed on the "boards".

Congratulations, you are trolling.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes, this I believe, they run the black market and pass laws to totally corrupt humanity and divorce them from their equal rights to land and resources, and all the subsequent crimes of prostitution, slavery, child abuse, the outcome of poverty, abuse and neglect, all the children in foster care, the ones we've dealt with and provided some normal home and happiness, hanging out with my boys and this is a kids camp, all those ones, who have sociopathic trends and whose lives are ruined young due to this dark side crapola. I blame these people for their harm. I do not ever blame any citizens anywhere, not even those who are traumatized and commit crimes.

I blame the Royals Familes, the Bankers, the Religious Leaders, the Corporate Heads, the Media Heads, the Politicians and all of the minions of the dark side. They wear the karma!!!!

I'm here, waking up knowing that I am to counter them, to serve and protect the people that there is some job to do this. That we are sent in to wake up and free the people and to put the blame on the mismanagers of earth school, to ensure they and they alone will hold this responsibility.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join