It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reverse speech!?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ATSers, i have some really interesting reading for you. here is the site: www.reversespeech.com... i think it's real. the main point of studying reverse speech is to see (or hear) what a person really wants or to tell who is lying. on the site is says that what humans say forward is what we are saying and we can control what we say (so we are able to lie) but if you play what the human (ok i'll say person) just said (if you recorded it) backward and use some technologies to make it clear, you will be able to hear what the person really wants or is really saying or thinking or the person's desires. for example if i said: "i love ATS" and you play it backwards and use the technologies you might here me saying: "ATS bastards" (i really love ATS though). the forward speech and the backwards speech are always related to eachother and one cannot exist without the other...

this is really interesting so be shure to visit the site. this is a very important discovery. plus it's cool...

what do you think???

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think the concept of finding a person's true motives or belief through reverse speech is ridiculous. Language is relative to a time period, culture, ethnicity, region, etc. etc. etc. Dialects differ within the same language. "Boot" in my town means a type of shoe, but in England where my friend's car was made it means the trunk of a car. And that's a simple one!

Some claim that musician's send "satanic subliminal messages" through their music, becuse if you play it backwards the incomprehensible jabber sounds slightly like the word "devil." Seriously.

Similar to reverse speech is slowed speech. For example, on band was put on trial because the crazy soccer-moms (I use that merely as a cliche, no offense to anyone here) who started up the Parental Advisory sticker law said that if you played their song extremely slow, there were Satanic messages sent through the lyrics. Also, instead of the lyrics saying "a rose in her hair," they supposedly said "my bone in her hair." No lie. People were sued for that.

Honestly, in my personal opinion, reverse speech is just as bad as the myth that the clouds in the lion king spell out "sex," ...it might even be as bad as ...( about to make someone angry)...bible code.

All in good fun, friends.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
scat you could be right...

i don't know...

remember i never said i thought this was true, i just said it was "interesting"...

i also have a question: what happins with other languages? if i say "i hate ATS" in spanish will it still come out to "ATS bastards" in spanish???

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, when I speak reverse to my g/f's cat, it gets interested in what I'm saying more than when I speak forward.

funny

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
.parc si sgnileef eurt gnilaever hceeps drawkcab fo aedi ehT

Microexpressions are more telling, and it can be seen and verified. Small muscular contractions in the face convey stress or fear when we are withholding the truth. Hard to spot, but on slow-motion video it's clear as a bell.

Reverse speech sounds like an urban legend out to get Black Sabbath and Ozzy records banned in the 70s.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
ok i'll admit reverse speech is subjective especially when others are coercing your mind to hear what they heard. and to be honest i almost never found the samples that were made by other ppl convincing. However I was intrigued.
So I decided to download some free audio software and see for myself.
I was honestly blown away from what i heard. I think reverse speech is one of those things that you have to discover on your own.. you can never be truly convinced of what ur hearing unless you figure it out yourself.

I propose a challenge to anyone reading this..?
Download Neil Armstrongs speech for the 25th anniversary of Apollo 11. Put it in reverse and listen to it for an hour or 2 and mess around with speed etc.. and u will be shaking. I seriously think reverse speech does reveal the subconscious.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
All i gotta say...

jeffmilner.com...

Creepy creepy stuff.. alot of music in the above link are pretty famous tunes.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
ATSers, i have some really interesting reading for you. here is the site: www.reversespeech.com... i think it's real. the main point of studying reverse speech is to see (or hear) what a person really wants or to tell who is lying. on the site is says that what humans say forward is what we are saying and we can control what we say (so we are able to lie) but if you play what the human (ok i'll say person) just said (if you recorded it) backward and use some technologies to make it clear, you will be able to hear what the person really wants or is really saying or thinking or the person's desires. for example if i said: "i love ATS" and you play it backwards and use the technologies you might here me saying: "ATS bastards" (i really love ATS though). the forward speech and the backwards speech are always related to eachother and one cannot exist without the other...

this is really interesting so be shure to visit the site. this is a very important discovery. plus it's cool...

what do you think???

Hey "they see all",

Reverse Speech is 100% REAL! I - neotech1neothink - stake my life on it. Based upon my own years of personal experimentation verifying 100% what the source - www.reversespeech.com... - says. For all those who doubt or scoff at that invisible but very real reverse universe. Do your own experimentation before posting and you too will find that your mind has been changed by the evidence you will find.

edit on 4-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: posted/clicked by mistake before i'd written anything!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think reverse speech could be real, but i think if there werent words under the sound, you wouldnt make it out, so its debatable

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyjobbler
I think reverse speech could be real, but i think if there werent words under the sound, you wouldnt make it out, so its debatable

Hi,

I agree. You are quite correct in your assumption that IF there weren't words under the sound, you wouldn't make it out, so it would be debatable.

However, the fact is, is that there ARE words under the sound, and you CAN make it out, and so it is NOT debatable. It is SELF EVIDENT! Also, the realm is seen not only by tape recorder but with everyone's third eye.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join