It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NikolaiMacIntosh

Originally posted by molonlabe

Originally posted by molonlabe
there is also a website called vegasgolfandtravel.com that spefically lists this as "Interesting Facts" about the hotel.

www.vegasgolfandtravel.com...
Interesting facts about the Luxor: To ride up to the rooms in the pyramid, guests must use an "inclinator," a special elevator that rises at a 39 degree angle. The ultra-bright light atop the pyramid offers quite a show of nature on some nights, as bats and birds swim in the illuminating light.

OMG ARE YOU KIDDING!!?? This has been seen by many! Many times before! Many more will see it as well!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I actually saw my second UFO on the way into Las Vegas, so this makes sense to me...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Based on the Youtube replies, it seems that a lot of Las Vegas residents have seen this lights in the sky and many have called the government for explanation. They are always told that they are bats! These will be glowing bats if the authorities to be believed.

Backengineered Aerial Transport Systems

I bet they are indeed BATS

Also, read my signature...

edit on 30-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Anything Above The Luxor Light is Bugs, Birds, and Bats, I have Lived in Vegas This is common knowledge and easy to see when you drive by it on the I-15 highway. The light is so bright it can be seen from space...and 100 Miles away on the highway from California, to Arizona.

Now, What I have seen not Near the Luxor is another topic. There are Glowing Spheres in the night sky in Vegas you need to worry about, which look like almost jellyfish luminescence and have a slightly darker core to them. I saw them twice in once week. A pair of Silver Spheres and a Pair of Golden Spheres. I had a witness with me for the Silver Spheres. Freaky-Deaky stuff out there. George Knapp if you have heard of him is a journalist out there, and writes for the Las Vegas Weekly, or The Mercury, don't remember. Well He went to Skinwalker Ranch as well, and came back with a hell of a story. This guy doesnt write about the paranormal as a norm, he has regular columns, but his investigative journalism is excellent.

Oh, and vegas is haaaaauuunted big-time. Can't say it's dead folks, but intelligent entities nonetheless. Likely the Spirits of the Land. Anyone wants to hear my couple of crazy ghost encounters in vegas U2U me.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There is clearly a shaft of light shooting straight up from the ground.

What is attracted to bright white lights?

Moths.

What do moths attracts?

Bats.

That is what we are seeing here. Bats eating moths attracted to the light beam...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderboy2402
There is clearly a shaft of light shooting straight up from the ground.

What is attracted to bright white lights?

Moths.

What do moths attracts?

Bats.

That is what we are seeing here. Bats eating moths attracted to the light beam...

This is the most plausible explanation.

According to the video, the government does not want you to see bats. Look away.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I lived in Las Vegas for 8 years and have seen these very "Lights", in actuality it is one light "The Luxor" and it is visible from outer space. The moths and bats love it in the spring time.

Those are Moths and Bats.

ETA: Sometimes the column of bugs and bats being lit up by the Luxor reach into the several hundred feet range. It really is very spectacular.
edit on 30-3-2012 by SungodRAH because: additional info

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

This is the latest UFO sighting in Las Vegas. A pretty long video at 7mins plus. According to the author, they lasted more than 2 hours in the same spot so definitely not planes.

OK so it was there for 2 hours yet they only filmed it for 7 min

Also I noticed they captioned it "the government does not want you to see this"

That tells me the author is paranoid, if the gov did not want you to see it then it would be removed
? How did they come to that conclusion? Ahhhh creating hype... typical huckster mentality.

Looks like planes i can see blinking nav lights btw

HOAX
edit on 30-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Edit: nvm, it could be bats or insects. I will have to watch more videos of bats to observe their flight patterns, however. What I saw in the OP's vid appeared to be moving very smoothly.
edit on 30-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by topquark

"government project of some kind, man made orbs rather than UFO's" -->> man, you really have to rethink your definition of UFOs. If it's a government project we don't know of, then it's still a UFO because it is an UNIDENTIFIED flying object. The problem here is that most people balk up and internally scream when they hear the term "UFO." They instantly think "nut job"! That is actually very illogical. You are falling victim to conditioning by the establishment.

Anyway, regarding the video itself, I myself have witnessed something very similar and do not believe these are bats. Of course, nobody will believe me, but for whatever it's worth, I have seen this occurrence numerous times already and the things I've seen were definitely not bats. It's okay to not believe though. Stay in your closets and close your eyes.

I actually agree with you, it's just the semantics we need to discuss. I really don't think that ufo equals nut job but i do consider it as something extraterrestrial. So even though a secret military craft is essentially unidentified, most people (myself included) wouldn't call it an ufo, you know that, right? I think we need to come up with a new word for secret man-made flying objects, like that black triangle one which is not a secret anymore

Furthermore, as a reply to everybody else who commented on my man-made orbs, it is just my opinion and i could be wrong of course. Still, i don't see any wings flapping, birds chirping, moths flying etc. they look like round objects so i stand by my 'orb' observation until proven otherwise.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Back to my own bug bear......why are they bright? Always wonder why UFOs shine if the are trying to keep hidden. So they are not trying to remain hidden....but what are they? I did think lanterns but they didn't seem to get smaller and disappear but being a desert there may not be any wind?
I have seen bats at night but none looking like these.
Certainly very strange.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NikolaiMacIntosh
If it were bats which are present every day of the year above a 315000 watt beam of light that is present every day of the year then wouldn't this be a daily sighting? What is happening here that has been missing all of these other times?

No one is saying this happens every day of the year. However, it does happen every year, in early spring.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think the funniest thing about most of the anti-bat responses is the whole "I've seen bats many times around where I live, they sure don't look anything like that!" or "I've seen bats around lights before, they don't light up like that" stance.

Seriously, lets take our derp hats off for a sec and realize one small fact. Unless you live in Las Vegas, you do not have a 315,000 watt light beam shooting into the sky in your town. :bnghd:

edit on 30-3-2012 by Lighterside because: Because I damn well can sucka!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The guy above me appears very confident with his analysis of the video and he has two rifles. I believe him. This thread is finished.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You are saying bats of even nighthawks???

can someone please find me another `UFO debunked as bats/hawks video` so we can compare??

i for one think its very possible its UFO`s , maybe not alien... maybe just top secret.

Either way... mega video :-) just wish i was there aswell because actually seeing something that out ot the ordinary would be the only way i would truelly believe!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The aliens are coming to gamble.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I would think it wouldnt be very uncommon to see such things with area 51 so near by.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Now there's a logical and well thought out post
Thanks for the laugh!

I'm not only absolutely certain they are bats, but I'm also certain of the species.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Watch video again,choose a light orb,watch as its nearly hover-levitate.Can something swift,be that slow?

Are those bats live in slow motion or what?

Okay if they are bats why can't i see them flying in and out of the beam, and why are they reflecting the light back with the same scale all the time?...odd

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The US authorities say those are bats...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join