It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

That could be a dangerous skydive with all those bats and birds flying about. The bats have excellent radar, but birds, on the other hand, tend to smack right into things they are not expecting to be there.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I've watched the older bat videos and have watched this video...
I really do not believe this is a video of bats in the beam of light.

Looks like synchronized swimming but it is in space...the Movement is not eratic and jumpy.It seems to be smooth and and synchronized.

This may well be the best video I've seen this year.
NIce job with the post!
SnF

edit on 29-3-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
makes me wonder if its project blu beam ( hologram ufos) or maybe the ufos forgot where the real pyramids are

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanoidX
I really do not believe this is a video of bats in the beam of light.

Looks like synchronized swimming but it is in space...the Movement is not eratic and jumpy.It seems to be smooth and and synchronized.

So its in space, and the fact it is BEHIND or IN the light beam is just a coincidence?

You can see the beam of light coming up from below. Is tha tbeam extending into space and illuminating ufos then?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

This looks like bats or something that is attracted to the lights coming from the Luxors light (On top of the pyramid). You can see how they disappear when he looks away from the light and then reappear when he focuses.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

The beam can be seen from space. No UFO's here. UFBs.

edit on 29-3-2012 by TotallyFEDup88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
whats this music in th beginning of video 1 ???

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

This one is ceartinly worth a second look.....
My Question is Since when do bats fly in such a controlled manner..?

The objects Stay Illuminated even After they move out of the beam of light?? Which to me means they are themselves illuminated. Also, If you do a comparison of the nightime filmed bats and these objects it just doesnt add up.

It not likely Bats..Better chance of it being SKYDIVERS,or we've been watching a video of true UFO'S?
Thnx for the post
SnF
edit on 29-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

wouldn't that beam of light be too hot for the bats to even be in? I was going to say it could be the red bull skydivers again
but they hung up there way too long.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
This is another video from a different angle. Seems legit. I think this could be a government project of some kind, man made orbs rather than UFO's.

This is a much better video. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In front of the Bellagio...sorry, couldn't help myself

Me and the wifey just came back from Vegas 2 weeks ago..pretty interesting vid, though!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, It's birdies of some sort or another, but more than likely bats, in and out of the light, looking for insects, which are attracted to light. It's a whole new game for them!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Those must be the biggest, smoothing flying, glowing bats in the world.

First of all bats do not fly that smoothly. It is common sense that they are the two most erratic flying things ever. No way could you get them to do what is happening in the video. Even if there were bats being illuminated by light sources, you wouldn't be able to pick that up with a standard hand-held video camera. They just wouldn't be bright enough.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
Those must be the biggest, smoothing flying, glowing bats in the world.

If not bats, then possibly birds. Birds do fly smoothly, as seen in this video originally posted by "Gavron" on the previous page:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I live in vegas and I too have seen strange lights on a few different occasions. Those are not bats. I know what a bat looks like, I use to see them all the time when I lived in New Mexico, they are tiny and do not fly in a straight pattern. I have never seen a bat here in las vegas, not to say that they don't exist here, but I have never seen one.

I saw a triangular craft in that video, it looked like it was spinning around in a gyroscopic fashion. I can't believe there are moderators on here standing up for the bat theory. How are these supposed 'bats' bodies shining as big as the planes that are flying passed them? THINK. Bats fly sporadically, in a zigzag type of motion, bats do not glow like airplanes in the sky. You have to remember, the light from the luxor DOES NOT MOVE yet those objects can be seen glowing, fully illuminated, and moving about the sky, these glowing orbs do not stay in one fixed area at a time. If the glowing circles tended to stay hovered in one area only, then I would assume that they are flying in and out of a light, but that is just not the case.

Bats!? GET REAL.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

WHOA~! Way better angle, and much closer!..

definetly not bats, ballons, sky divers, helos.........i have no idea what could fly like that and 'power up/glow' like that in the light.. I didn't get the whole just of the first video till i saw this one~! It's as if they're being attracted to the light like a moth to a flame...

Mylar ballons would just float out of sight and move upwards till gone and wouldn't hang around each other in one spot..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've seen this a few times before while visiting Vegas (as I often do) as recently as last year. They are bats. It's an awesome sight, and they are there for hours this time of year March-April (you can verify that with a Google search, all video's, posts, etc are this same time of year too). I also have some siblings that live right off the strip, and they know about the Luxor bats too, I assume many locals do.

But you know what's better than seeing these bats?

Seeing all the replies by posters absolutely convinced these are UFO's

Precious.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I don't mean to offend, but your ignorance just totally made my day. I know you were meant to be serious, but I laughed my arse off.

Anyway, they are not orbs glowing as bright as a plane. The bats in the video are closer to the camera than the plane, and have a 315,000 watt light that can be seen 250 miles away by plane shining on their bellies. Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
These pics are kind of cool. Long exposure shots of feedin' time in the Luxor beam. Looks like that light can illuminate these critters well outside the main light column too..

Bugs, Bats and Birds at the Luxor

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
This is the latest UFO sighting in Las Vegas. A pretty long video at 7mins plus. According to the author, they lasted more than 2 hours in the same spot so definitely not planes.

Bats do not and can not illuminate from this distance .. I posted a thread to help us understand about orbs and the light that is being reflected or radiated from them .

The Lumens of those 'shiny orbs' in the skys

A snipet of the above link..

Summing it all up:
Candlepower is: a rating of light output at the source, using English measurements.

Foot-candles are: a measurement of light at an illuminated object.

Lumens are: a metric equivalent to foot-candles in that they are measured at an object you want to illuminate.

Divide the number of lumens you have produced, or are capable of producing, by 12.57 and you get the candlepower equivalent of that light source.

IMO, it can only be one of these based on above info, they're bats with a reflective coating, or they are 'orbs' which radiate or can highly reflect light at that distance. Bugs, even lighing bugs, can NOT illuminate at that distance using the above info to understand how much light is being reflected or illuminated.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join