It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have been to Vegas plenty of times and have stayed at the Luxor a few of them. When outside of the hotel looking at the beam you can see bugs flying around the light. Kind of like a giant bug zapper. I'm sure bats would find there way there to feed on them.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Are you suggesting it's impossible for three birds or bats to move in relation to each other to create a triangle for a span of several seconds? Perhaps unlikely, but then, when thousands of them are circling for an extended time, it's more likely that a few will do a triangle. Heck, some may have even done a hexagon or something.

Just because it's unlikely doesn't mean impossible. Birds and bats in the light not just here, but everywhere, is a known, common occurrence. The only thing making this slightly interesting is a "triangle" that lasts several seconds. Take the time to carefully measure the "sides" of that triangle and see if they stay equal length. I am kind of doubting it.

are you suggesting it's impossible for lights in an area where there are birds to be UFO's?
now don't scoff at that question, it's prettttty much the same as the one you have just asked.
i mean seriously how dense do you assume i must be?
i do realise that any three points form a blah blah blah
but that is so completely misrepresenting what is going on here that i'm starting to wonder if i'm being trolled.
did you actually watch the video?

it's not three birds out of a mass that just happen to form a triangle for a few seconds
it is three lights, seperate from the rest, staying what seems to be a pretty fixed distance apart,
making the 'triangle' between them appear to rotate
it doesn't last seconds, it lasts minutes
gyroscoping away without a care in the world
it is totally incredible
the only thing more incredible is that so many people can look at it and go
YEAH THREE POINTS MAKE A TRIANGLE DURR
i get that. i really do. i so do.

can we maybe now potentially address what is actually happening in the video?

while we're at it, i would still like to know how that one bird/bat/sea cucumber manages to just kick it hovering in place for so long... no one's even attempted to make a ridiculously underwhelming and fallacious observation about that one yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I saw something very similar approx 4 to 6 months ago. I live in Ontario, Canada. It was some time in between 11:00pm and midnight, I was letting my puppy out for a pee and as I often do, I looked up at the night sky as I waited for my puppy to finish and run back to the door. (It was a clear cloudless night) I noticed a couple of orange lights which were moving very oddly. As I stared in wonder at the sight I noticed that the light changed from orange to something like a bluish-green and then back to a reddish orange color. Their movement was very similar to the movement of the objects in the vegas video but the part of the story which still gives me goosebumps to this day is what I will explain now-
After approx half a minute, all movement ceased, the objects just hovered motionless and then the entire night sky completely filled up with clouds as if a wave had washed the sky completely black. It literally went from being a clear starry night to a pitch black, no star night in a matter of a couple of seconds, like someone drawing a curtain over the sky.
I am posting this because I am curious to know whether anybody else in my area may have seen the same thing or if others have seen anything similar in other parts of the world. I would appreciate any input from anybody who has seen or heard of this sort of thing.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here you go
My animation of how the triangle spins. The triangle is perfect.

Video also stabilized.

edit on 26-4-2012 by sleight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sleight

Nice job man. To me.... you have just solidified they are definitely not bats.

You do stuff like that for a living or a hobby?

edit on 26-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by sleight

Nice job man. To me.... you have just solidified they are definitely not bats.

You do stuff like that for a living or a hobby?

edit on 26-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

Thanks man.
It took more work than I had anticipated, by far... =) Did it as a hobby, had to learn how to animate from scratch.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sleight

more work, but so worth it!
great job!
now if only anybody still cared except us...
i've been waiting for my last post to be addressed for some time now
and i am not holding my breath... as it has already been "proved" to be owls
it seems the debunk crowd have moved on to ripping the next thread to pieces.

don't dishearten though! keep up the amazing work!
this state of affairs cannot continue indefinitely!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

That is true. Many believe what the news tells them, no matter what. So I'm not surprised people think this is birds...

I am working on some other geometric connections in this clip in relation to the distance between objects, so I might do some more work, we'll see.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
My fiance is a biologist, according to her, there is NO way those are bats. There is another video out there somewhere that adds some angles over the video where you can clearly see the gyroscopic triangle floating and rotating around.

Keep in mind that bats native to the Nevada area have their weight measured in ounces. We're talking about very small animals here. From this distance a bat would be nothing more than a spec, if that.

Also, someone earlier on added a very valid point. This light beam would fry your eyes, literally... Are bats specially equipped with some sort of godly light shield over their eyes? These bats would all be blind now, wouldn't they??

EDIT to say that said video is 5 posts above mine!

edit on 28-9-2012 by warcloud41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
cool vid. makes you wonder what the hell are those ufos really are.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join