It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PisstoffAmerican
Project BLUE LIGHT. My belief derived from much research and analysis. Aliens are a fictional creation to explain away the very real existence of reptilian people. These reptilian like people are not of another world. They are in fact of blood relation to Satan himself.

There are many strange phenomenons in the world. People have created millions of complex fantastic explanations for them all. None of which seem to hold ANY more credibility than the original and most logical answer, Satan is real, he rules the earth. There is much hard factual, undeniable evidence to substantiate that fact.

We are manipulated and enslaved by secret societies, monarchs, the papacy, governments, banks, entertainers, 'news' media, schools, and religious establishments. All serving the same purpose, a one world government and religion with the scientific financial elite controlling the five hundred million controlled population.

Use google, bing, wikipedia.. Keywords are; Eugenics. Trilateral commission. Bilderberg group. Bohemian club. Bohemian Grove. illuminati. John F. Kennedy's warning about secrete societies. (Shortly prior to his murder) George Washington's warning about secrete societies. Dwight D. Eisenhower's warning about the Industrial Military Complex. Woodrow Wilson's regretful speech regarding the founding of the Federal Reserve. Fractional reserve banking. Rothschild empire and ties to the Vatican, J.P Morgan, The jesuit order, Project blue light,..

Men once were asked to keep rifles ready to defend this land on minutes notice. Now it's too much to ask them to do a few internet searches to investigate why their own freedoms and liberties are dying on the vine.

Not off-topic at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

More lens flare "UFOs". Suuuuper.

Lens flare, dude.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Linking the same source 12 times is a little different.

Can you show me an image of a bat specifically in the OPs video?

Did you watch the entire video?

Can you explain how the bats hold the formation of a equilateral triangle for several seconds?

All videos from the 9/11 lights and luxor that show distinguishable animals are all directly below and next to the light source.

Can you explain why some of the objects in question are larger than a plane flying by?

Just to clarify..... I fully believe that bats were there that night feeding on insects.... but whatever is in the OPs video is not bats .....not saying its aliens....but I'm not saying its not aliens.

Sorry. Not gonna budge.

edit on 30-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by dplum517

It's BAAAAAAAATS.

BATS BATS BATS. How many people have linked to sources saying it's bats?? Like 12 so far? That light is 40 BILLION candlepower. It's going to reflect off ANYTHING in it.

Deny ignorance.

BATS.

Now your ignorant.
Extract me single clear shot of flying bat from that video, and I'll say it's BATS.
Otherwise it's unidentified FO

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No it isn't. Project blue light explains the 'UFO's", the other points of reference, are to help you understand why.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
An ode to floaty orbs.

By Zarniwoop (2012)

Floaty orb, oh floaty orb.
You reflect light that’s not absorbed
You were filmed in bright, bright light
where bugs abound on calm warm nights
Some call you bat, some call you bird
Some shout out “that’s quite absurd”
What you are, we’ll never know
But you put on an amazing show

Oh floaty, floaty… orbs

Spoiler: They're really bats!

Maybe even, Or bat fly... so?

edit on 30-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm done with this moronic thread. It has brought out all the trolls and NO amount of evidence will convince them.

Have fun, trolls. They are BATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I live in Las Vegas, I have been here for 10 years.

It's really funny with some of the replies I see here claiming that this is not normal, claiming that these are alien craft or orbs or whatever you want to believe.

This is NORMAL they are bats feasting on moths and other flying insects.

This happens ALL the time, its becoming close to summer and locusts and other flying insects start to emerge.

This is hilarious, people want proof so bad they just out right ignore common sense and go with UFO's, Orbs, Military drones, etc etc.

Believe what you want, but this is a normal occurrence.
edit on 30-3-2012 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by Xtraeme

More lens flare "UFOs". Suuuuper.

Lens flare, dude.

I presume you're making a joke? I'm pointing out that there's a light cone emanating from the ground and two of the "objects" people are claiming to be UFOs (as in 'unidentified') aren't self-luminous. This would suggest that it's something mundane (possibly bats, birds, maybe RC aircraft—probably not though—more likely some sort of flying creature) being illumined by the light beacon atop Luxor.

Originally posted by Xtraeme
Whatever it it is, it's definitely something caught in the light from Luxor. The stills below were snagged from 23 seconds into the video...

I have a friend who does bat research. I'll send her a message later today and ask her if she thinks it's bats or perhaps something else flying around in the light.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Tesla is never worth a shout out. Darwin perhaps!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Leira7,

The 3 examples you posted are of clear nights, not a cloud in the sky. If you've ever photographed a city at night with cloud cover, would would see the same cloud effect. Clouds illuminated by city lights look kinda dirty orange/brown.
edit on 30-3-2012 by gavron because: spelling...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by coop039

Heh.... jokes on you I think.

Deny ignorance??? You link a still time lapsed image? A MSM article with no video links? And a random persons comment?

You wouldn't know a cover up if it was staring at you in the face.

Check out this local video from a girl who smells a cover up.

Here's her description of the video.

A week ago, 3/21/2012, hundreds of orbs were seen hovering around the Luxor beam in a cluster, moving in and out of different formations and glowing like fireflies. Some people dismissed this sighting as an annual feeding season for bats or that they were birds, but what was seen that night resembled in no way, shape, or form bats or birds and were far too large and bright to be either. I have lived in Las Vegas my whole life and have never seen anything even slightly similar to what I witnessed last week. If they were bats or birds, they would be out there nightly and this video is a follow up to the videos taken on 3/21/2012 & 3/22/2012.

Ok so, is this girl talking about the same incident as the video in the op? So this took place last weekend?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I think the .01% cares about UFOs and so do I and as you say the 99% are in Vegas to party
and not be amazed at Tesla ships. Perhaps because the public has been shouted down so many
times the public knows not to go for information about UFOs.

I think the Tesla shout down is strictly in the .01% world and their agents.
We know of JP Morgan letting Tesla loose to fend for himself and gather up financial
backers around the time of 1912. Astor and Tesla were great friends and Astor wrote
SiFi books on space travel. Astor died in the Titanic 1912 and in a few scant years Tesla
sold technology to Germany. Then WWI came along and only German newspapers were
the source to monitor what Germany came up with. Linde the liquid air manufacturer in
Europe and Tesla were great friends with Tesla patenting use of liquid air for cooling or
superconducting his coils.

The recent shout downs on Tesla are about his air ship. In the 1930s work on Tesla's ship
was a full commitment in Germany ending up with Foo ships and plans going to the US
as spoils of war. Along with top German officials entering the US the work of the .01%
began to form the anti Tesla cartels of technology and international finance. Author and
researcher Lyne goes into the popular methods used to hide Tesla ships and reveals how
the ship works. Pages on Tesla on the net can be tracked at the very least or set with
a virus.

Since technology relating to Tesla is never revealed the shout down is never heard except
on the net for people learning about Tesla. Tesla signal patents being dismissed because
the transmitter and receiver are connected, any hint of physical waves being tossed aside for
EM waves, Tesla witness testimony in FBI download page being doctored to a podcast with
Lyne losing a link, agents follow the Lyne's research on Tesla and plug the leaks, are a few
to notice within the last few years.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Box of Rain

And as for the triangle formations: ANY three points will make a triangle. You move those three points around enough, and every so often you will by chance get an equilateral triangle.

This is a cop out. You know very well that that triangle formation stayed in that formation for some time. Something that random bats can do for only a short second and then they will fly away and the triangle formation is no more.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I think most people just call them bats and nighthawks, not Tesla ships. But if that's your name for those creatures, more power to you.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There are many videos of such lights attracting large #'s of bats or birds, feeding on insects. There is no proof that the "objects" are larger than the plane. You have no way of knowing, since you have no idea how far apart they were. If it were not for the unfortunate triangle held for several seconds, this would not garner a second thought. Even so, thousands of bats flying around a light have a fine chance of creating a triangle, even for an extended period. Now.. if they had say.. formed a hexagon or octagon for an extended period.. I'd be a lot more impressed.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

All videos from the 9/11 lights and luxor that show distinguishable animals are all directly below and next to the light source.

Can you explain why some of the objects in question are larger than a plane flying by?

Just to clarify..... I fully believe that bats were there that night feeding on insects.... but whatever is in the OPs video is not bats .....not saying its aliens....but I'm not saying its not aliens.

The objects shown in this WTC Tribute video looks to be the same size, filed from about the same distance.

Look at the size of the objects in it. Look larger than birds/bats there too. Are those also orbs?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

The objects shown in this WTC Tribute video looks to be the same size, filed from about the same distance.

Look at the size of the objects in it. Look larger than birds/bats there too. Are those also orbs?

These move in a familiar murmur fashion.
The OP's video "bats" move like they
were out of an 80's video game.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I would have to disagree that they look the same size.

The difference between that and the OPs video are pretty significant.

- It looks like the video from your post is using a high quality camera with better definition and on a tripod.

- In your video (@NY) the birds are only visible when in the beam of light. In the OPs video the UFOs can clearly be seen well outside the range of the beam of light.

- The movements of the animals in your video are like animals and look very random. The OPs video has a lot more synchronicity to the movements.

...so in a way.... I would say the video you linked solidifies the fact the they are not Bats in the OPs video.

They do not compare when looking at it with detail and perspective.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I do not know what it is, but it is definitely not bats.

Unless there are chrome/reflexive color giant bats in north america.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join