It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does the TSA, Vietcong, nazis, atf, khmer rouge and unit 731 have in common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
same boss

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Please elaborate mate! How is this a thread???

Who is it, and what is the connection?

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
might wanna add some more content...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
same boss

Reptile aliens?
edit on 29-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What a disappointment. Read the title, thought this is shaping up to be the best joke ever and then nothing?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
What do string,yarn,twine and this have in common? None of them are threads.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
okay

nazis
The Reichstag fire february 27 1933. psy op that created fear, creating, the nazi party. funded by...

vietcong funded by...
The alleged 1966 martyrdom of Viet Cong soldier Nguyễn Văn Bé... his mock self sacrifice was used as a psy op for "sappers" he allegedly smashed a landmine on a u.s. tank as propaganda but evidence shows that the event did not happen

unit 731 secretly arrested homeless people, transients, communists to gain data on bio weapons, military weapons etc. by means of vivisection, experimentation, etc. shiro ishii, lt. general was granted immunity by...

khmer rouge

In 1973, right before Pol Pot's complete rule over Cambodia, the Khmer Republican Government, with the help from US assistance, "dropped about half a million tons of bombs on Cambodia."

atf. compare and contrast janet reno and pol pot

tsa the same bankers who funded the nazis fund tsa

i am a bad boy for posting this

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

all can be made from cotton

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

star and flag goes to the best punchline

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Reptile aliens?

real knee slapper

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

same boss

Reptile aliens?
edit on 29-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

A long time ago when I was in the south of France, a gentleman who wore these fancy red shoes told me the exact same thing.

These groups are being controlled by the lizards.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i'm more of a dr martin man.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

i am a bad boy for posting this
reply to post by rockoperawriter

No you are not. Frankly, I still don't see the connection really? You saying its the bankers? Because if that is the case, its hardly news.

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
ALL sponsored and funded covertly via...

alCIAda

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

more of a discussion than news.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
also i went to wiki for a quick study and if you look at the pictures of shiro ishii he looks reotilian. chiba perfecture in japan (birthplace of shiro ishii) has some ufo sightings. you can see pol pot morphing a little bit on his forehead on his wiki

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
all that money, from americans tax dollars

and where do it go

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
** they were/are all supervised /watched by "god". in as much as that psychopath of the hebrews is stated to be "almighty", then IT clearly is a willful Butcher of Earth, and guilty of astronomic crimes against humans for FAILURE to adequately control evil. quite a bit of "free will" in the world is necessary to ensure individuality and evolution of mind, BUT (BUT) if a (military trained) "parent" stands around watching, while the neighbours rape and torture your children, what does that make you ? abandon religions, think for yourselves. protect your kids in your OWN name, dont waste time expecting an Alien "in the sky/ somewhere" to do anything. that "free will" argument beloved of xtians, is ok on a Local scale, but when BILLIONS of humans are suffering due to Wars, Plagues, Famines, Confusion, then it is a Global Responsibility for whoever (if anyone) is proposed to be "supervising" the mayhem. kaman 29/3/12.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
they also strip you down before they execute you

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

okay

khmer rouge

In 1973, right before Pol Pot's complete rule over Cambodia, the Khmer Republican Government, with the help from US assistance, "dropped about half a million tons of bombs on Cambodia."

The Khmer Rouge took power in 1975, not 1973. Yes, you could definitely argue that without the devastating 'secret' bombing campaign that Kissinger and Nixon ordered, the KR would never have come to power due to their low numbers. It was the bombing that drove the peasant to join the movement.

top topics

join