It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Zimmerman and Trayvon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I put this thread together as a resource to existing threads that may have the information you’re looking for concerning Zimmerman and Trayvon. I’m quite sure the mods are getting fed up with all these threads. It’s getting to be quite monotonous. I understand a lot of people are trying to get the newest information out there concerning this particular subject, but is the news you’re throwing out vitally important to this case, or is it the same stuff we’ve heard over and over and over again? I mean seriously, what next? “Zimmerman had a condom fetish”? “Martin liked Eminem”?

One thing I have realized about all these threads is the fact that everyone keeps arguing over the same stuff. Everyone seems to get veered off the topic associated with the thread. If there is a new thread called: “Who is George Zimmerman”, than PLEASE, let’s talk about who George Zimmerman is. One thing I love most about ATS is the way people research a topic. I have always found it quite invigorating when someone can put a thread together with links and resources to the topic discussed or debated. On the most part, all I seem to see on these Zimmerman/Martin threads is a bunch of people angry, bitter, and pizzed off because no one can seem to agree with one another. I think most would agree, this is not what ATS is about. We are much better than that!

I did a search on everything Zimmerman and Martin. Now it is very possible that I might have missed one or two threads. As you can see, there are quite a few. I did not put them in any particular order, so you will just have to sift thru by topic name.

Please my friends…Let’s try to keep the peace…

-Propulsion

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman
Police: Zimmerman story is 'consistent' with evidence in Trayvon Martin shooting
Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun
Who Is George Zimmerman and What About the Police?
ABC Nightline Falsely Reports Zimmerman "a white man" who shot a black man
Author of Stand Your Ground Law: "Zimmerman should be arrested
Trevon/Zimmerman The *REAL* story
Think I figured out why this Zimmerman/Martin thing has been artificially blown out of proportion
George Zimmerman's father is a retired Va Supreme Court Judge!
Media GUILTY of manipulating Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman photos! Proof inside
$10,000 reward for Zimmerman
Trayvon Martin Case linked to Fast and Furious
I believe George Zimmerman is going to die.. And the *SNIP* will hit the fan
Zimmerman vs Martin
CNN Isolates Audio of Zimmerman 911 Call: Racial Slur Now Very Likely
Will Trayvon-Zimmerman "RACE" Case Stir up Protests, Riots, Racially Motivated Retaliation, Lootin
Good Wife - Zimmerman?
Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun
A Christian response to the Trayvon Martin and Zimmerman tragedy
Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman
New Black Panthers offer $10K bounty for Zimmerman
Lets be real here. What if this was Zimmerman?
Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.
Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun
Robert Bales / Trayvon Martin Coincidence?
The Trayvon Martin/Kony strawman double feature
TRAYVON MARTIN AND THE ATS THREADS
The Smear Campaign Against Trayvon Martin
The Masonic Invovlement of the Trayvon Martin Case: These guys never miss a chance
Trayvon Martin: Why didnn't HE call 911 to report a "suspicious person" following him?
This is the story that the Trayvon Martin flap has hidden
Geraldo Rivera blames "hoodie" for Trayvon Martin's death
March in NY for Trayvon Martin
Trayvon Martin's parents go to Capital Hill to demand justice
Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend
Media GUILTY of manipulating Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman photos! Proof inside
*LEAKED* Trayvon Martin's criminal record: Identity theft, burgulary, drug trafficking, & MORE!
Trayvon Martin Stood his Ground
Update on the Trayvon Martin murder. Shooter not charged yet
Shut up about Trayvon Martin
Trayvon Martin: Brevard man arrested for threatening Sanford police chief, cops say
An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

Next.....
edit on 29-3-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If so many birdbrains didnt take zimmermans side, and he had got arrested in the first place it wouldnt be such a big damn deal.....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
If so many birdbrains didnt take zimmermans side, and he had got arrested in the first place it wouldnt be such a big damn deal.....
I'm just fed up. So damn many people pizzed off about it all. I just want it to end...
edit on 29-3-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This thread should be used every time a mod closes a new Zimmerman/Trayvon thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
wow this is Amerikans Talkin Sooooo much about

black vs white america

figures.. sheeple please! how can they not tell this a distraction all blown up to smother the REAL other issues at hand (other than black vs white perpetual madness??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This has been a touchy subject from the very beginning. Very emotional. Logic and understanding thrown right out the window.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Exactly dayve,

I cannot imagine any other western country, where it could happen like this. Even if a cop shoots a boy without a weapon he would have to go through an investigation.

All I get from this is: Never travel to the USA. There are too many people with guns, who think it is justified to shoot you, because your face is not known in the micro-world of their community.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
so you're tired of the same threads about the same subject and you create another one?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm dumbfounded there were that many threads. S/f just for taking the time to gather them

Geez... I ignored most of the ones I saw on the hose and live feeds but had no idea that many people are getting suckered into the issue

I also agree with boncho by the way if any mods want to take note
edit on 29-3-2012 by Monsatan because: Forgotten period

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
so you're tired of the same threads about the same subject and you create another one?
I created this thread in the hope people will find the info they're looking for before they decide to post another with the same content. I'm tired of seeing the same threads talking about the same thing over and over again..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

It's not fun posting that many links. I think the OP has done a service to ATS instead of just posting a thread saying "Stop talking about this subject" (while talking about the subject.)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What I don't understand is, why the Treyvon Martin story? Why is this the leading topic in America (damn near the frikkin world at this point)? Do you know how much gun violence there is in the United States on a daily basis? It's almost an accepted part of the American experience (as sad as it is). IMO, the media REALLY odesn't want us talking about "Something" else.

When the main stream media goes after a story this hard, just like they do with other stories, it usually means something of other significant importance is being overlooked, especially when this Treyvon situation happened a month ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Would it be ok to post hoodie jokes here too?
You know they will start up soon, give it time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

You are living in the land of the free, aren't you?
You may post hate and jokes and kill people as you wish. But please follow the forum rules.
I bet you know some hoodie jokes, you would like to post.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Siddharta because: lost an e

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

First of all, not every State in the US has the insane "stand your ground law", Florida is one of them. The fact Zimmerman was talking to the 911 operator and he was told DON'T follow him, he still did. He went after that kid. The "stand your ground law"assumes people will act in a logical manner, but it's not a license to kill, even in States that have their share of gun nuts and wanna-be cops. He broke the law just by following the kid. Even that nutty law does not allow you to play hunter-seeker.

Sadly, they exist in every State, but are by no mean the majority. Zimmerman was very well known to the cops and he tried to be one, and was tagged as "unsuitable". Thank God for basic psychological testing. Yet this junior cop/g-man called 911 something like 60 to 90 times in a month or two?

Perhaps a hint if the cops don't want him, does that pose a danger to the rest of us? Yup. No one that unstable should have a gun. While I know people will defend the 2nd amendment to the death (or yours) it was created when we had single load flint locks. not automatic weapons or semi-auto's.

Still the 2nd amendment is a religion to some, so be it. People who lost their cookies or never had them are a menace. But to call the US any more unsafe then many other countries does not stand up to the facts. Unless your a Republican these days most people, even a lot of nutty reactionary Republicans are if a bit loony in their politics, pretty decent, most of the time.

My country with its 320+ million people is actually remarkably safe. Can't say the same for say Mexico, and many other countries.

edit on 29/3/12 by arbiture because: Correct spelling, add stuff, the usual...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

I am really glad to read your answer, arbiture. I think, that exchange is the best way to understand each other. But as long as I don't get a map, to be sure, where I can go without being shot by some crazy nuthead, I am not putting one foot on your lovely ground.

I must confess, I smoked some mariouhana, when I was a teenager. So maybe this would make me a dead man in your country anyway.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Would it be ok to post hoodie jokes here too?
You know they will start up soon, give it time.
I don't have a problem with that. Unfortunately, you have to deal with the wrath of the mods...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

had to do it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join