It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy seizes Gaddafi family assets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Above is a 4 part documentary that gave me a lot of insight on who Gadaffi was and what really happened in Libya. It would seem he wasn't perhaps the "crazy" dictator that had no reguard for his people, as here in the US we've been "taught" to believe. It's really worth watching, if for no other reason then to get some perspective on the "lengths the actual "mad men" that run the world are willing to go.

TY OP for opportunity to share this information, sorry I don't know how to imbed videos so they are easier to watch.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by John0Doe

How about setting up a reconstruction fund, build schools, hospitals etc instead of just stuffing it in your own back pocket.
You sound like a dictator in training!

DI i ever mention what i would do with money? Well,if all EU and US politicians are already dictators,why would i be any different? Like it would help to someone...Those arabs and africans are hurting themselvs by letting everyone else but themselvs running the country. This world is #ed,from above,from under,and as well from both sides.There is no turning back,and there is no fixing.Too late.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

How about setting up a reconstruction fund, build schools, hospitals etc instead of just stuffing it in your own back pocket.

Or give all of the money to all of the people and let them build their own schools?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Thanks for the documentary

Truely a wakeup call for those believing the mainstream propaganda!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Opened first part and saw Russia Today and promptly closed it, you do understand RT is nothing but Russian propaganda and cannot be believed at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Or give all of the money to all of the people and let them build their own schools?

Yeah expect that money would be never returned to them

edit on 30-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

No! All you said was "if I was an Italian official I would take it", doesn't sound as though you had any intention of using it to help the Libyans whose money it actually is!

To Teapot:
By setting up a reconstruction fund there would hopefully be some kind of control put in place to ensure the funds were used where they are most needed, just handing money over to whoever has never guaranteed anything, you may as well load the cash in a plane, fly over Libya and dump it out while doing your flyover!

To add: I have no idea who would administer such a fund, I can't think of a single International Agency that is wholly trustworthy! The self always seems to come first. As in, Pay our salaries, Travel, Accommodation, Entertainment etc first and then we'll distribute the rest "where and when" we see fit!
edit on 30/3/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggilo

Opened first part and saw Russia Today and promptly closed it, you do understand RT is nothing but Russian propaganda and cannot be believed at all.

you do understand RT is nothing but Russian propaganda and cannot be believed at all

You do understand that CNN,BBC,CBC, and yes even al jazeera are all pro Western Pro Military propaganda? i haven't CNN nearly in 8 moths or so and i feel great because of it.

Oh and i would prefer RussiaToday over al jazeera or CNN for that matter.

Al jazeera was funded by the Qataris king and its a news network based in Qatar and therefore its a mouthpiece for the Qatar government.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggilo

It's a shame you weren't even willing to watch the documentry and comment on it's content, rather you just dimissed it as Russian propaganda outright?

I like getting news and information from other countries that I can then use to balance the news I'm getting here in the US. Maybe Russia is right on this one, and I don't see any conflict of interest between my love of country and searching for the truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join