It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watched a guy go "berserk" today.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Just feel like rambling a little about something strange that happend this morning, a few hours ago (I'm on the eastern side of the pac rim, its still the middle of the day).

People are increasingly losing it. Of course, people always have been apt to lose it, but the issue seems to be in the news more and more recently, as people struggle with the harsh realities of the global economy and other doom-y hijinks. In this somehwat odd article, for example, the writer talks about what he calls "endtime madness." Meanwhile, if you've been on ATS the last few days you've probably seen one of the threads about the airline pilot who ran amok.

Well today I got to see it with my own eyes. I've been involved in a series of very tense business negotiations, with a fair amount at stake for both sides. This morning was the fifth meeting in the last two weeks with these clowns, who can't seem to make up their mind what they are going to do. I hate dealing with unorganized people. Heck, I hate dealing with *people* period, and fortunately I don't have to most of the time, being semi-retired. But this is a project I've been working on for about 6 months, and for the last two months have been going nowhere.

So anyway, there I sat in a small, bland boardroom on the 28th floor of a sleek glass tower with six other people: two from my side and four from theirs. One of the guys on the other side is a thin, twitchy man who doesn't say much and looks ticked off most of the time. Dude is wound way too tight to have the responsibility he does, IMHO. About 30 minutes into negotiations, I hear this clicking sound. The guy is sitting there clicking and unclicking his pen, over and over, faster and louder. At first everyone tried to ignore it, but it went on and on and the leader of the other team started to shoot him dirty looks.

Then I hear this high, keening sound; a kind of "eeeeEEEEEEEE" getting louder. It took me a few seconds to register that this is coming out of the guy's mouth. Now, this was so unexpected that everyone just broke off talking and stared at this guy. He was sitting there clicking and unclicking his pen over and over. his thumb a blur, and going "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" seemingly without stopping to draw a breath. Now by this time everyone was just staring at the dude. He gets up, and kind of sticks his arm up in the air, with his index finger out. Looked a little like John Travolta in the old iconic "Saturday Night Fever" posters, but it was a fleeting impression. Then the guy picks up an iPad of another person on his team and just HUCKS it at the wall. The thing is pretty tough, it turns out; doesn't break, it just kind of bounces off the wall and lands on the carpet, even though he hurled it with all his might.

All the while, the guy is just going "EEEEEEE". Then after he threw the iPad he kind of snapped out of it for a second and looked at us with this glittering, restless stare. Then he started saying somehting over and over, I couldn't quite make it out, it sounded like "didddum, diddum, diddum" over and over. Then he abruptly turned and walked out of the room.

Weird freaking times we live in.

We ended the meeting, needless to say. I'm flying out of this city tomorrow. The whole project is scuttled, six months down the drain. Oh well, sometimes you're hot, sometimes you're not. I feel the perverse urge to do something truly debauched now, which is what I usually feel when stuff goes wrong. I will constrain that urge and limit it to a few drinks tonight, however.

I dunno, there isn't to much to say about this, I suppose. It just struck me as weird and coincidental given the recent news about "bersek-ness."

Anyone else have tales of public madness to share?

edit on 3/29/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Maybe he was a robot and the iPad was belittling him via bluetooth.

I probably would have laughed at him as he walked out. That kinda stuff cracks me up.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Scary stuff there if that's 100% accurate? That actually happened?? Wow... I'd written something on another site I volunteer at about the weird way things seem to be going nuts and the headlines about people doing crazy things. Not just road rage or stupid stuff but really -crazy- stuff like a barber in Trenton N.J. biting half the ear off a guy who slammed his door too hard. The total nutty stuff seems to be increasing.

I've also noticed more hostility and confrontational nature in people. It's been enough to think about more than once in recent weeks and months. I don't have a story quite as stunning as that one, but little every day things that show a large % of people on edge like I've never really seen before.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

In this somehwat odd article, for example, the writer talks about what he calls "endtime madness."

Believing the world is going to end at the first sign of trouble is definitely a way to descend into madness.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It did happen, and yeah, it was weird. Especially given the news about the airline pilot the other day.

Maybe there's something in the water. Or the air. Teh Haarpz?

It will be five oclock in about half an hour. I never drink before five. I'm gonna pour myself a nice stiff double whisky as soon as the clock chimes, tho.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
reply to post by AwakeinNM

YES!!!

Look at you, rugged, macho specimen. Such bravado! An unstoppable, alpha male as you knows no rules but your own. Forget that pc crap called empathy, compassion or even civility, you tell it as it is! So what if the guy is having a critical nervous breakdown? A herculian character such as you LAUGHS at the sight of such weakness! Everyone around better follow your lead and laugh too, or are they weak, bleeding heart hippies?!

You, sir, are a mountain amongst men...a mountain of poop.

Yep I got a crazy breakdown story and I just witnessed it on this board

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

If you mean me, then hurry up and laugh. Im about to log off.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by jesiaha

If you mean me, then hurry up and laugh. Im about to log off.

I'm not going to laugh at you, that might trigger a relapse

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

YES!!!

Look at you, rugged, macho specimen. Such bravado! An unstoppable, alpha male as you knows no rules but your own. Forget that pc crap called empathy, compassion or even civility, you tell it as it is! So what if the guy is having a critical nervous breakdown? A herculian character such as you LAUGHS at the sight of such weakness! Everyone around better follow your lead and laugh too, or are they weak, bleeding heart hippies?!

My head read that in a John Cleese voice.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

YES!!!

Yep I got a crazy breakdown story and I just witnessed it on this board

Zackly. Some people don't know humor when they see it. Sad.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

I probably would have laughed at him as he walked out. That kinda stuff cracks me up.

Ahh yes, the people who laugh at a situation, until the beserker tunes his awareness to the laughter. When that happens your in for a serious beating. I guess you've never seen someone go off before. It isn't pretty and everyone is on eggshells.

The earth is being bombarded with gamma radiation from the sun, and culminated with countless environmental effects that dudes with bad intentions have had, you can only speculate how much of these unseen rays are affecting our minds, attention spans, equilibrium, etc.

Everyone is on eggshells these days, not only because we're picking up on something affecting everyone, but also because we're embarking into a new chapter of human history where everyone will have to revise how they conduct themselves and go about life.

This incident is like the few raindrops before the torrential cloudburst this summer. Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This is starting to sound like a Stephen King novel,I don't have a clue as to what is happening with people but whatever it is it seems to be occurring more frequently and that is scary.

Is this how we will all go out by Dec 21 2012?Like raving lunatics?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That is seriously freaky man.

Far from being funny like the other person said, it's seriously f'd up man... there's nothing funny about it at all.

Mate... I would be having a drink too

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Ahh yes, the people who laugh at a situation, until the beserker tunes his awareness to the laughter. When that happens your in for a serious beating.

I can handle myself, skippy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Unnnngh. Hangover from hell. "A few drinks" turned into something else. So sue me.

Well, thanks for commenting. Like I said, got to catch a plane. I hope the pilot can keep his *** together.

See you all on the flip side.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

You mentioned Gamma radiation in your post. I not being nasty but do you have any facts or evidence to back that up, as I am very interested in that.

To the OP this has happened twice in my life.

What the bloke was doing was called 'peep and muttering'. I was 19 and I was on a top deck of a red double decker bus. I went past this tramp looking guy and he started to 'peep and mutter', basically he was making a weird noise under his breath which got really loud. Everyone was looking at him and the only thing that would stop him manifesting was (under my breath) to tell him to stop in Jesus' name. This stopped him, as I could tell he was winding up to a full blown manifestation, which I had seen before in a course I had been on.

The second time was more of a zombie type manifestation last year.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

4D entities are manifesting in our 3D bodies, due to the higher radiation (UV and infra red and Xray) we are experiencing at this time. Many ancient socieities and Mystery schools knew about this time and left us clues.
One off the top of my head, is the Mayan Codex in Germany, that has the last page showing a dragon spewing out, what people see as, a flood coming out of his mouth. It is not a flood but basically Chi energy=Dragon's breath.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

You mentioned Gamma radiation in your post. I not being nasty but do you have any facts or evidence to back that up, as I am very interested in that.

Based on the timezone in the post above where the OP mentioned it being almost five above, he's probably in Taiwan, Korea, or Japan, I'm guessing. If Japan, maybe you are onto something with that "radiation" comment.

What the bloke was doing was called 'peep and muttering'. I was 19 and I was on a top deck of a red double decker bus. I went past this tramp looking guy and he started to 'peep and mutter', basically he was making a weird noise under his breath which got really loud.

Huh, interesting. So there is a real name for this phenomenon. It sounds like it's something that happens to people occasionally. I guess there is a word for everything! Thanks for letting us know, I've never seen this before and personally I hope I never do.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Peace

I like your style. I don't have any website facts on me at the moment, but it doesnt take a genius to notice that the environment is altering.

i.e. the strength of a clouds shade has pronounced greatly the past decade, while the strength of the sun seems to be overbearing.

I may just have an impeccable memory too

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

Based on the timezone in the post above where the OP mentioned it being almost five above, he's probably in Taiwan, Korea, or Japan, I'm guessing. If Japan, maybe you are onto something with that "radiation" comment.

Huh, interesting. So there is a real name for this phenomenon. It sounds like it's something that happens to people occasionally. I guess there is a word for everything! Thanks for letting us know, I've never seen this before and personally I hope I never do.

I would not say this happens occasionally. Truth be told, this shouldn't happen. We are learning how to take better care of ourselves each day (if you choose). When we apply the sciences of the body together the equilibrium becomes very broad.

Note to add: There are a multiple of "wave admitter devices" that are used across the planet that can effect, heal/harm organ's, or senses by emitting frequencies. This can also apply in a spiritual manner. Your mind is a conduit too.

Balance is a wonderful thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join